Besides just the Bible-Visitation/Appearances are by...

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
LIST appearances
(any that I missed?)besides the Bible to Abraham, Moses, Daniel, Jacob etc.

Jesus only once in the Americas to
Joseph Smith which most Christians denounce.

But the List is numerous for the visitations of Michael.
The Sanctuary of Monte Sant'Angelo sul Gargano, several times to the Bishop of Sipontum near a cave near San Giovanni Rotundo.
Gregory the Great,
Saint Aubert , the bishop of
Avranches in Normandy France,
Joan of Arc,
George Washington,
Portuguese Carmelite nun
Antónia d'Astónaco,
Pope Leo XIII,
Charles Taze Russell,
Fatima,
John Dee,
Joseph Smith,
Pope John Paul,
Melanie King,
Mother Angelica,
any others?

Lou Reed's God was his Rock Music, making himself his own messenger.
Surely you can come up with better fake ones then that, it's not even creative or funny.
Now saying David Johansen
(Buxter Poindexter) would be funny, especially if stating it was in a congo line .

Depends how you define an "Angel of the Lord".

Last edited:
Lou Reed's God was his Rock Music, making himself his own messenger.
Surely you can come up with better fake ones then that, it's not even creative or funny.
Now saying David Johansen
(Buxter Poindexter) would be funny, especially if stating it was in a congo line .
I don't even understand what this thread is about. :lmao:

It is kind of funny actually that in July of 2013 that pope Francis asked that the archangel Michael would protect Vatican City State.... Interesting after all these years they wanted his help over the supposedly all powerful idol and icon they created named Jesus...Wonder what they know that the rest do not or is there no help to be had in the lie they hold in their right hand....hmmmmm.....

It just goes right back to my post on Michaelemas Day about their seeking forgiveness with
the Assyrian(Chaldean) Church.
Greek, Assyrian, Coptic churches became Michaeline churches as did many Catholic Churches around Europe which is when they placed the St Michael churches all over Europe.

True enough but one must consider that they aren't sincere in their repentance and are doing it for other reasons such as increasing their power and numbers and holding back the proper progression or getting a piece of it...

New Topics

Forum List

Back