Bernie Sanders calls for eliminating all medical debt at South Carolina event

It's called "Medicare for all".
So you believe healthcare is a right? So Americans have been denied a basic right for 250 years. Deplorable.

It's the least a "Christian" nation should do.
Charity is a Christian thing.
Stealing from me what I earned through sweat and labor isnt.

If you say so.
Well, I mean, duh.
Where did jesus speak positively of theft?

The "theft" argument doesn't hold water.

Trump is a con man who cares only about Trump

Crazy Bernie, meanwhile, wants my family to care about your family, and your family to care about my family, and that's how we have a community that Transforms america!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE! POWER TO THE PEOPLE! POWER TO THE PEOPLE! POWER TO THE PEOPLE! POWER TO THE PEOPLE! POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

So you believe healthcare is a right? So Americans have been denied a basic right for 250 years. Deplorable.

If you say so.
Well, I mean, duh.

By theft, I mean forcefully taking from me to give to someone else.
I believe the terminology is fair.

Bernie should take in some MS13 members and let them live with him in his multi-million dollar home.

If you say so.
Well, I mean, duh.

I've argued this hundreds of times and it's a waste of time as those like yourself are never able to actual explain how your position works.

We are not going back to the 19th century.

P.S. and if it's theft, it's theft, not just when you disagree with it.

If you say so.
Well, I mean, duh.

I've argued this hundreds of times and it's a waste of time as those like yourself are never able to actual explain how your position works.

Explain how my position works? That's easy bro. I shouldn't be forced to pay for other people.
It is always theft. I believe in basic govt services. But not this kind if bullshit. All these damn taxes to pay for free loaders and for my govt to lose billions. Invade countries. Use the money to pay off sexual claims.
Its theft.
Build my roads and shut the fuck up.
I am consistent. No need to imply I'm not.

If you say so.

He says so and I know so, ass clown. Stealing from one person and giving it to someone else isn’t charity. It’s still stealing

When one can not make a logical argument they resort to name calling.

Nah, I just never argue with an idiot; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference

If you say so.

He says so and I know so, ass clown. Stealing from one person and giving it to someone else isn’t charity. It’s still stealing

But you were wrong. The jesus doesn't speak of forcefully taking from someone and giving to another.
You confused charity with theft.

If you say so.
Well, I mean, duh.

Explain how my position works? That's easy bro. I shouldn't be forced to pay for other people.
It is always theft. I believe in basic govt services. But not this kind if bullshit. All these damn taxes to pay for free loaders and for my govt to lose billions. Invade countries. Use the money to pay off sexual claims.
Its theft.

If taking from others to benefit others is theft, it's theft, not just when you don't support it. Your position is a joke.

"If I support the item that taxes go to, then it's OK, if not it's theft".

Please.

If you say so.

Nah, I just never argue with an idiot; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference

Your position is as fake as TNharley's. It always is.

Senator Sanders pays for his plans with a modest tax on wall street speculation

we bailed out the crooks on wall street, now its their turn to bail us out!

Well, I mean, duh.

Its theft.

If taking from others to benefit others is theft, it's theft, not just when you don't support it. Your position is a joke.

Please.
Lol how fucking stupid.
Hey dipshit do you know what theft is? If I support what my money goes to, it isnt theft.
Way to logic bro.
Using tax money to do basic govt services isnt stealing from me. I will gladly pay my share. Forcefully taking the fruits of my labor to give it to someone else is stealing. Theft. Robbery.
Try again.

Its theft.

Please.
Lol how fucking stupid.
Hey dipshit do you know what theft is? If I support what my money goes to, it isnt theft.

I may not, does that then make it theft?

If you say so.

Your position is as fake as TNharley's. It always is.
Dude, you dont know what christianity or theft is.
YOU are the joke. Not our positions.

Its theft.

Please.
Lol how fucking stupid.

You can consider it theft if you want.
If our govt was the size it was supposed to be, none of us would even be considering this argument.

Its theft.

Please.
Lol how fucking stupid.

You can consider it theft if you want.
If our govt was the size it was supposed to be, none of us would even be considering this argument.

That's an entirely different argument. You are now not arguing that taxation is theft. You are arguing there is too much taxation.

premiums are like taxes for sick people!

health care aint free. its not free under bernie or anybody else!

Forum List

Back