Bernie offers peace pipe to liawatha

In what party could a person who lied about being an Indian, then tried to hide it, be an actual viable candidate? Only in a party that is corrupt to the core...including its supporters.

Except she didn't lie... She may or may not be mistaken about her ancestry...
How the fuck would you know, liar?

Maybe because unlike red state people, her ancestry doesn't have as much inbreeding?

In what party could a person who lied about being an Indian, then tried to hide it, be an actual viable candidate? Only in a party that is corrupt to the core...including its supporters.

How the fuck could ANYBODY who doesn't live in the person's mind, know they were "lying"?

The verb "lying" means intentionally stating a known falsehood. When I was a wee sprout I and my siblings were told we were "English, Irish and French". Upon further voluntary review I established that no, we were Irish and Flemish. When I relayed the previous analysis, was I "lying"?

Dumbass.

How the fuck could ANYBODY who doesn't live in the person's mind, know they were "lying"?
It all depends on what the definition of is, is.

The verb "lying" means intentionally stating a known falsehood. When I was a wee sprout I and my siblings were told we were "English, Irish and French". Upon further voluntary review I established that no, we were Irish and Flemish. When I relayed the previous analysis, was I "lying"?

Dumbass.
It all depends on what the definition of is, is.

Apparently it depends on what the definition of "partisan hack" is.

Forum List

Back