Bernie! Bernie! Bernie!

Well, little wonder that Putin and his trolls are rooting for him! :)

Facebook 2020: Russian trolls are back to meddle with the coming US election - CNN

Why wouldn't they? He's a communist just like they are.

You didn't really think those communists wanted to see Trump in office in 2016, did you?

And you too disagree with the assessment of every last one of the Dotard appointed intel and law enforcement chiefs.

Cool I guess :cool:

BTW, ALWAYS good to bring kneepads when meeting with Das Poot!

What did the Mueller report say? Just what has Trump done to benefit Russia? Anything?

I'd actually hard to believe that anyone out there still believes the "Trump/Russia collusion" hoax. You people were hornswaggled, big time, and you took the bait hook, line, and sinker.

th

Go Bernie!!!

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Facebook 2020: Russian trolls are back to meddle with the coming US election - CNN

You didn't really think those communists wanted to see Trump in office in 2016, did you?

And you too disagree with the assessment of every last one of the Dotard appointed intel and law enforcement chiefs.

I just proved that that is a lie.

And you just proved that truth is not a Leftist value.

What did the Mueller report say? Just what has Trump done to benefit Russia? Anything?

I'd actually hard to believe that anyone out there still believes the "Trump/Russia collusion" hoax. You people were hornswaggled, big time, and you took the bait hook, line, and sinker.

Whether or not Trump benefitted Russia was not germane to the boundaries and purpose of the Mueller Investigation.

You should probably read it sometime -

Although few of you have the reading comprehension and attention span to go beyond the 4 page Billy Barr summary.

th

Go Bernie!!!

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

This just in: as Bernie surges ahead, it has just been announced that Nancy has discovered a new phone call where she alleges Trump was talking to the leader of Luxembourg and was caught on tape threatening to withhold 12 million rolls of toilet paper from that country unless they announced an investigation into Bernie!

We could be seeing an all new impeachment trial to begin! :eek:

Whether or not Trump benefitted Russia was not germane to the boundaries and purpose of the Mueller Investigation.

Although few of you have the reading comprehension and attention span to go beyond the 4 page Billy Barr summary.

Ok then. Disregarding the Mueller investigation, just how did Trump conspire with the Russian to "steal" the 2016 election?

And just what concessions or benefits did they receive in return? And if they did receive something in return, what are we giving them today?

Anyone having your magnificent reading comprehension and attention span skills should easily be able to know the answers to those questions.

Ok then. Disregarding the Mueller investigation, just how did Trump conspire with the Russian to "steal" the 2016 election?

And just what concessions or benefits did they receive in return? And if they did receive something in return, what are we giving them today?

Anyone having your magnificent reading comprehension and attention span skills should easily be able to know the answers to those questions.

You know you're gonna cause him to have another breakdown......

Clearly, you are not paying attention - NOR do you or I have the time to wade through the mountain of evidence including over 150 contacts between Trump campaign people and Russia in the run-up to election in 2016 (ALL of which were LIED about)

You know you're gonna cause him to have another breakdown......

I LOVE your shorter, dumber posts. They RAWK!! :)

Show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you change your vote

Can't - His BS didn't work on me. But there are a lot of stupid people in the world. Both on the left and the right.

Did you know there are Russian trolls right here in River City? You should be able to spot them by now. Unless of course you are in St Petersburg as we speak ;)

How To Spot Russian Trolls Online Ahead Of 2020 Election

d85.png

russian_troll_ads.jpg
Yeah. You successfully withstood Putin's vote flipping technology.

LOLz

Has absolutely NOTHING to do with voting machines. Although it just might this time around. And you don't care, which is sad.

Russia hacked voting systems in 39 states before the 2016 presidential election

Throw away ALL voting machines and everything else connected to the Internet if you care about democracy #YouDon't. Paper only.
So Obama let Putin do it

Can't - His BS didn't work on me. But there are a lot of stupid people in the world. Both on the left and the right.

Did you know there are Russian trolls right here in River City? You should be able to spot them by now. Unless of course you are in St Petersburg as we speak ;)

d85.png

russian_troll_ads.jpg

LOLz

Has absolutely NOTHING to do with voting machines. Although it just might this time around. And you don't care, which is sad.

Throw away ALL voting machines and everything else connected to the Internet if you care about democracy #YouDon't. Paper only.
So Obama let Putin do it

Uh huh - Yeeeeeeah, THAT's it!! :lol:

Trump's Russia Investigation Repeats

d85.png

russian_troll_ads.jpg

LOLz

So Obama let Putin do it

Uh huh - Yeeeeeeah, THAT's it!! :lol:

Trump's Russia Investigation Repeats

You're saying Trump was President in 2016???

Clearly, you are not paying attention - NOR do you or I have the time to wade through the mountain of evidence including over 150 contacts between Trump campaign people and Russia in the run-up to election in 2016 (ALL of which were LIED about)

So some people had business dealings with Russia and some were caught up in a perjury trap. Is it illegal to conduct business with Russia?

Just what "mountain of evidence" are you referring to? Did the Mueller report convict Trump of any wrongdoing? If so, why wasn't that included in the impeachment trial? I don't remember hearing the word "Russia" throughout that entire shitshow, do you?

I'm not interested in what some wordy report says. I want it straight from your mouth: Exactly how did Donald Trump conspire with the Russians to "steal" the election, to influence the voters, or to otherwise benefit Putin, the Russian government, or the country of Russia?

Has Trump done anything to benefit them militarily, economically, socially, what?

So some people had business dealings with Russia and some were caught up in a perjury trap. Is it illegal to conduct business with Russia?

Just what "mountain of evidence" are you referring to? Did the Mueller report convict Trump of any wrongdoing? If so, why wasn't that included in the impeachment trial? I don't remember hearing the word "Russia" throughout that entire shitshow, do you?

I'm not interested in what some wordy report says. I want it straight from your mouth: Exactly how did Donald Trump conspire with the Russians to "steal" the election, to influence the voters, or to otherwise benefit Putin, the Russian government, or the country of Russia?

Has Trump done anything to benefit them militarily, economically, socially, what?

The fact is that Russia wanted the candidate that they had a history of being able to bribe.

Russia is a dictatorship.
Nothing emanates from Moscow without Putin's imprimatur....
The 'information' in the infamous 'dossier' came from Russia.

Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

QED......the candidate of Vladimir Putin was Hillary Clinton and the Democrats.

Here is Hussein offering Putin a quid pro quo......keep things quiet until he was elected,and he will keep defensive missiles out of Eastern Europe.....

Obama tells Medvedev he will have "more flexibility" after election

TRANSLATION: I'm just another Trump bomb thrower who will claim anything, never with the ability to back up even 1% of it, then I go running like a little girl on to the next thread to hide when challenged!

d85.png

russian_troll_ads.jpg

LOLz

Vox and Bloomberg??????? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

d85.png

russian_troll_ads.jpg

LOLz

Vox and Bloomberg??????? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

They've provided plenty of source links - But if you choose not to believe that Russia didn't come right through the front gate in minimally half the states, if you choose not to believe every last one of DONALD'S intel and law enforcement chiefs .. you're hopeless.

Choose your own damn source

russia hacked election systems in 39 states

Another one who isn't paying a bit of attention ^ Sad :(

Forum List

Back