Virginia about to go door to door confiscating guns and will jail those who don’t acquiesce

We should start proposing legislation providing for an absolute defense to prosecution as justifiable homicide to kill any legislator who proposes or votes for ANY gun control.

Let's just get this war started NOW because I really want to take these enemies out.

BuryGuns.jpg

Virginia about to go door to door confiscating guns

No they aren't

Yes they are. Just a matter of time.

First of all, this passed the state house by a slim margin. It still has to get through the Senate and if it does (and I suspect will) there is nothing that states authorities will start randomly going house to house taking people's guns. I disagree with the legislation, but when you exaggerate the affects and engage in hysteria you lose your credibility

Virginia about to go door to door confiscating guns

No they aren't

Yes they are. Just a matter of time.

First of all, this passed the state house by a slim margin. It still has to get through the Senate and if it does (and I suspect will) there is nothing that states authorities will start randomly going house to house taking people's guns. I disagree with the legislation, but when you exaggerate the affects and engage in hysteria you lose your credibility
It was hyperbole, but they are trying to limit the right a piece at a time until it is a confiscation effort.

Forum List

Back