Bernie ally Rep Ro Khanna's solution to win the midterms: Dems need to do Trump-like rallies: We need a sense of motion and energy and excitement

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
With his party facing a dismal outlook in the midterms this fall, Ro Khanna is asking Democrats to take a lesson from the master of the news cycle DONALD! J! TRUMP!

excerpts:

She began working for Khanna about nine months ago. Her old boss, Sheldon Whitehouse, the 66-year-old senator from Rhode Island, was a bit milder, his most regular public appearance being a weekly “Time to Wake Up” speech on climate change, which aired on C-SPAN. So when Baldassarre arrived in Khanna’s office, she was told to learn the world of TV and media booking.

“That’s definitely a priority in this office,” she says. “I think he feels like he’s good in that format — at making a concise point.”

The caller suggests Biden begin what he calls a “weekly address of conservative lies,” asking Khanna to deliver the idea to the White House. Khanna nods. “Patrick, look, I agree with you. I think it’s got to be more than weekly. It’s got to be daily. I mean, Trump woke up every morning, and he had no agenda other than a simple goal, which was to win the news cycle.” Democrats have to care about it, too, he says. “We’re not aggressive enough. We’re not out there enough.”

Despite having worked for the president’s rival in the 2020 primary, modeling himself as part of a new generation loyal to Bernie Sanders, Khanna has a good relationship with Joe Biden. He talks often, he says, with White House chief of staff Ron Klain and senior adviser Cedric Richmond. Baldassarre notes helpfully that Khanna has become a kind of “liaison” between the White House and the progressive community. But you don’t see him pushing back on policy. Unlike his colleagues in the Squad, he has voted with the administration 100 percent of the time.

It’s Biden’s messaging, not the message, that he seems to disagree with.

And on this topic Khanna shifts into “off the record” speak, punctuating every few actual words with the phrase — off the record… off the record… off the record — like he’s redacting a document. It’s the rare instance in which he sounds inarticulate.

Last edited:
Ro Khanna, chirping about building enthusiasm? That dude is boring. And Sanders is even more boring to everyone with a brain. He's exclusively Gen dipshit's (Z's) boy.

Last edited:
With his party facing a dismal outlook in the midterms this fall, Ro Khanna is asking Democrats to take a lesson from the master of the news cycle DONALD! J! TRUMP!

excerpts:

She began working for Khanna about nine months ago. Her old boss, Sheldon Whitehouse, the 66-year-old senator from Rhode Island, was a bit milder, his most regular public appearance being a weekly “Time to Wake Up” speech on climate change, which aired on C-SPAN. So when Baldassarre arrived in Khanna’s office, she was told to learn the world of TV and media booking.

“That’s definitely a priority in this office,” she says. “I think he feels like he’s good in that format — at making a concise point.”

The caller suggests Biden begin what he calls a “weekly address of conservative lies,” asking Khanna to deliver the idea to the White House. Khanna nods. “Patrick, look, I agree with you. I think it’s got to be more than weekly. It’s got to be daily. I mean, Trump woke up every morning, and he had no agenda other than a simple goal, which was to win the news cycle.” Democrats have to care about it, too, he says. “We’re not aggressive enough. We’re not out there enough.”

Despite having worked for the president’s rival in the 2020 primary, modeling himself as part of a new generation loyal to Bernie Sanders, Khanna has a good relationship with Joe Biden. He talks often, he says, with White House chief of staff Ron Klain and senior adviser Cedric Richmond. Baldassarre notes helpfully that Khanna has become a kind of “liaison” between the White House and the progressive community. But you don’t see him pushing back on policy. Unlike his colleagues in the Squad, he has voted with the administration 100 percent of the time.

And on this topic Khanna shifts into “off the record” speak, punctuating every few actual words with the phrase — off the record… off the record… off the record — like he’s redacting a document. It’s the rare instance in which he sounds inarticulate.

The Democrats have become the Religious Fanatics of Secularism.
They constantly preach the Gospel of Righteousness in the Name of Humanity.

The big differences in the Democrat Fanatics and other Religions ...

They insist that Monday-Friday School is necessary instead of Sunday School.
They don't put smokers in the parking lot to peddle chicken dinners to the Faithful in order to finance their Mission Trips to Ukraine or wherever.
They have the IRS pass around the Collection Plate at gun point because few people would donate to their crap willingly.
They let the Holy Tabernacle of Bullshit and Irresponsible Spending manage the church's Budget on Capitol Hill.
They think they are different, and then get their panties in a wad. just because they sing in the Choir.

Looks like Representative Khanna wants to have a Revival Meeting ... :auiqs.jpg:

excerpts:

images.jpeg-11.jpg

0622 DDP CAMPAIGN biden.jpg

Biden could rally his voters to vote for him, but they are already in the bag so to speak.

1649523792076.png

Forum List

Back