Berlin police investigate Roger Waters nazi costume

It is absolutelly not any problem in Germany to criticize Israel. But perhaos you should ask yourselve how anti-Semitic you are on your own if you see "critics on Israel" in a form of "Darth Vader Nazi soldiers" in Germany on the planks of a stage which means to be the world.
I am pretty comfortable with my views.Israel is acting like an apartheid state and murdering Palestinians. That isnt on.

Is this the normal form of language in Great Britain? Then you should slowly start to live in fear to become Nazis on your own. Whatever. I am not able to translate this into anything what could make sense. But if it makes sense then this has eventually to do with the "freedom of arts" which is also a very high cultural heritage. Unfortunatelly also artists are not free to propagate a dangerous political nonsense. Remember: Hitler on his own had been an artist - not a good artist but an artist - and from such a point of view the so called "third empire" will be perhaps for the people in 500 years nothing else than a totally strange form of artificial structure. But today in our days now we have to protect the democracy in Germany. And who uses symbols of the mass-murdering Nazis in a glorifyíng way is in conflict with the German laws - what everyone knows. So they need now to explain why they are doing so - and the best way to defend themselves is it indeed to argue with the "freedom of arts".
U hate pink floyd and everything they stand for. Fuck em.

I am pretty comfortable with my views.Israel is acting like an apartheid state and murdering Palestinians. That isnt on.

Okay. You are definetelly an anti-Semite. First of all is the population growth of the Palestinians the highest population growth in the world - since times of zionistic movements and since Israel is existing, Second live many Palestinians in Israel who are totally normal citizens of Israel. Third: The idea of a common Palestinian-Israel state is dead because of the will of some very few - nevertheless extremly militant - Palestinian clans who brainwash not only their own populations including your person. 4th: Apartheid in South-Africa was one of the racist problems which your former English empire had caused. 5th: It exist not any reason for a someone to try to break German laws which were made because of the Holocaust where millions of German and Yiddish speaking Jews had been murdered on reason of a political ideology which was basing also on the racist English Darwinism.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back