Berkeley is terrified...free speech is coming, free speech is coming!

I thought she was squished when a bunch of shit throwing, stick wielding antifa goons terrified a 20 year old kid and he tried to get away.

Anyway, who cares. Not me, that's for sure. Antifa get what they have coming.

I'm not even sure if she actually died that day TBH.
Don't believe any of the shit the media spews.
Yeah...don't believe any of what the news tells you.....in particular the warnings of flash floods or fires or tornados......ok?

But but but Hurricane Irma was hitting as a Category 4....and then it hit at a Category 2 :uhoh3:

Globull warming fizzled out

Yep Here come the Nazis

Nazis also encouraged riots, boycots, and the shut down of free speech, dontcha know.

Background & Overview of Kristallnacht

You mean like the Nazis at Charlottesville?
Trumps-America-Nazis-in-Charlottesville-1.jpg
Imbicile thinks these are Nazis.

These people are just losers with a fucked up view on life.

These are Nazis.

ost437.jpg

Tuvia-Bielski-holocaust-rememberance-34762931-444-544.gif

and this is what they do....

Eines_von_3_Massengr%C3%A4bern_in_Bergen-Belsen%2C_so_wie_es_von_den_Befreiern_vorgefunden_wurde%2C_1945.jpg

The people you're afraid of are just a bunch of pussies marching around with swastikas. If they were faced with real Nazis, they piss themselves; pretty much what you'd do too.

So who were these guys, just a couple of weeks ago?

^^^^ They are clowns, why are you so afraid of them?

Because one of them was brave enough to drive into a crowd and kill one and injure several others. Those clowns have been known to kill lots of people.

They are NOT Nazi's, do you think if they WERE Nazi's they would openly advertise that they are? No.

So any time you see some low IQ clown waving a Swastika and shouting SLOGANS they are Professional Agitators paid to Agitate to cause EXACTLY the reaction that in America you witness after Charlottesville.

They are used to generate Paranoia, they are used so Freedom of Speech is Shut Down.
Link ?

Duurrr "link?" is all you 'tards ever say. Link me to one of them "far right wing propaganda conspiracy websites" so I can dismiss it without even bothering to read or watch it.

They only accept links from The Huffington Post, Mother Jones, Daily Kos, Pink News, Leftist Random Bloggers and Leftist Random ReTweets.

Also keep in the mind this is the SAME crowd who crap themselves and Freak Out at the sight of a CARTOON FROG :rolleyes-41:

hillary-supporters-savagely-beat-an-elementary-school-mascot-while-screaming-4464324.png

Uh oh what's this? :smoke:

upload_2017-9-15_0-27-2.png

The Leftist Maniacs reaction to ^^^^

Freaking Out:

tumblr_mqem4qTG9T1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

Melting Down:

giphy.gif

Yep Here come the Nazis

Nazis also encouraged riots, boycots, and the shut down of free speech, dontcha know.

Background & Overview of Kristallnacht

You mean like the Nazis at Charlottesville?
Trumps-America-Nazis-in-Charlottesville-1.jpg
Imbicile thinks these are Nazis.

These people are just losers with a fucked up view on life.

These are Nazis.

ost437.jpg

Tuvia-Bielski-holocaust-rememberance-34762931-444-544.gif

and this is what they do....

Eines_von_3_Massengr%C3%A4bern_in_Bergen-Belsen%2C_so_wie_es_von_den_Befreiern_vorgefunden_wurde%2C_1945.jpg

The people you're afraid of are just a bunch of pussies marching around with swastikas. If they were faced with real Nazis, they piss themselves; pretty much what you'd do too.

That and all the sudden anyone the left doesn't like is now a Nazi...they think nobody has noticed their latest slur

^^^^ They are clowns, why are you so afraid of them?

Because one of them was brave enough to drive into a crowd and kill one and injure several others. Those clowns have been known to kill lots of people.

They are NOT Nazi's, do you think if they WERE Nazi's they would openly advertise that they are? No.

So any time you see some low IQ clown waving a Swastika and shouting SLOGANS they are Professional Agitators paid to Agitate to cause EXACTLY the reaction that in America you witness after Charlottesville.

They are used to generate Paranoia, they are used so Freedom of Speech is Shut Down.
Link ?

Duurrr "link?" is all you 'tards ever say. Link me to one of them "far right wing propaganda conspiracy websites" so I can dismiss it without even bothering to read or watch it.

They only accept links from The Huffington Post, Mother Jones, Daily Kos, Pink News, Leftist Random Bloggers and Leftist Random ReTweets.

Also keep in the mind this is the SAME crowd who crap themselves and Freak Out at the sight of a CARTOON FROG :rolleyes-41:

hillary-supporters-savagely-beat-an-elementary-school-mascot-while-screaming-4464324.png

View attachment 149226

Freaking Out:

Melting Down:

giphy.gif

Run for the hills it's PEPE THE FROG!
pepe kek.jpg

If you make outlandish claims its not unreasonable to be asked to back it up. Otherwise its just lying.

That's not the point. You guys reject sources outside of the mainstream without even looking at them. Like "OMG I've never heard of this site before, must be alex jones conspiracy crap" *close window*
Alex Jones is not credible to people from Planet Normal. That is always the problem for right wing trash. The ideology is based on lies and mistruths. It has killed conservatism.

If you make outlandish claims its not unreasonable to be asked to back it up. Otherwise its just lying.

That's not the point. You guys reject sources outside of the mainstream without even looking at them. Like "OMG I've never heard of this site before, must be alex jones conspiracy crap" *close window*

Exactly they don't read links that are not Approved By Leftist Maniac HQ.

Alex Jones is not credible to people from Planet Normal. That is always the problem for right wing trash. The ideology is based on lies and mistruths. It has killed conservatism.

I posted a video here that's not from alex jones (i'm not a fan of his). Did you watch?

But Pink News is? It's a pro queer leftist rag

They reject our links but take crap like salon and vice seriously.

Link ?

View attachment 149226

Freaking Out:

Melting Down:

giphy.gif

Run for the hills it's PEPE THE FROG!
View attachment 149228

^^^^ You BRUTE :omg:

special-snowflake-leftists-need-their-safe-spaces-leftists-are-violent-13771717.png

upload_2017-9-15_0-41-8.png

I know, ever notice they each spew the exact same BS? It's all from the same sources giving marching orders

Mindless sheep

And Pink Faggots News and The Daily Kos.

And Pink Faggots News and The Daily Kos.

Lmao remember the Pink News gay lion debacle? Too funny for words. A gay lion!!! Then National Geographic shoots them down...a female lion with a mane. Hahaha

I know, ever notice they each spew the exact same BS? It's all from the same sources giving marching orders

Mindless sheep

"I know, ever notice they each spew the exact same BS? It's all from the same sources giving marching orders

Mindless sheep"

Let them continue to be mindless sheep, it's good they remain blind and ignorant, that way they stay not prepared for when the wolves come to the door:

1374755_608240449214195_1429992549_n.jpg

Mindless sheep

Yep. On facebook literally overnight democrats everywhere all decided to stop comparing antifa to WWII soldiers "we have nothing to do with that group!" Weren't smart enough to delete yesterday's posts though.

Ridiculous. Imagine if a bunch of right wing blowhards came to give a speech and no one gave a fuck and nobody showed up to listen except the KKK and young repugs. No violence, nobody gets hurt. The next night a bunch of left wing blowhards show up to give a speech and no one gives a fuck either. No violence, nobody gets hurt. It's the protesters that are giving them the power and attention they crave. Ignore them and their movement dies.

Thats exactly why the KKK had become irrelevant over the years. No one who is normal gives a shit about them. They are being given relevance

In America the KKK number about 5,000 members, it's not 1926 when they had 5 MILLION members are were parading down Washington DC streets.

View attachment 149214

Why are the Leftist Maniacs Mega Bedwetting about the Confederate Flag? What flag are the KKK all holding? That is not the Confederate Flag.

View attachment 149215
Funny how you have to go back to the 1920s to find some kind of excuse for you Alt-Right Fascists.

Um no that is because the KKK are IRRELEVANT, they were last RELEVANT in the 1920s, the KKK are your crowd and that's Democrats.
Welcome to the last 50 years. They're your lot now.
Yep.....couldn't find enough racism so you create more of it.

But only in your heads.

I thought she was squished when a bunch of shit throwing, stick wielding antifa goons terrified a 20 year old kid and he tried to get away.

Anyway, who cares. Not me, that's for sure. Antifa get what they have coming.

I'm not even sure if she actually died that day TBH.
Don't believe any of the shit the media spews.
Yeah...don't believe any of what the news tells you.....in particular the warnings of flash floods or fires or tornados......ok?

But but but Hurricane Irma was hitting as a Category 4....and then it hit at a Category 2 :uhoh3:
It's fun to watch Alt-Right trumpanzees show us their "knowledge" of how hurricanes work.

"trumpanzees"

How racist that is :smoke:

Forum List

Back