Benghazi: Most people..just dont care! Give it up already.

What did you care more about this weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Benghazi: Most people..just dont care! Give it up already.

Wrong, most people care very much. But they also realize Republicans are grand standing and will pay a price for what they are doing. Other Republican debacles happened because Republicans took an active involvement. In Libya, Americans were attacked by terrorists, not something Democrats initiated the way Republicans initiated Watergate and Irag and so on.

There are a lot of people who don't care that the government advances itself by lying to them, as long as the freebies still keep coming.

Benghazi. Maybe Im off, but it just seems that most people just DONT CARE!

The far right is trying desperately to push this as the downfall of Obama.

I dont know what really did or didn't happen, or even the latest updates. Why? Because I honestly...like most Americans...just dont give a shit that much about it. We shouldn't be in those shitholes anyway.

I can honestly say I care more about what happens this weekend in college football than what happened in Benghazi. Fox has even termed it "Benghazi-Gate".

Give it up. It aint stickin'.

and this is what is wrong with so much of our country today. They just don't 'give a *hit' if it doesn't affect them personally. Talk about narcissistic.

Or they recognize naked political oppurtunism when they see it.

I have no problem with an inquiry that is about what went wrong and how we can better secure our facilities in the future. But I also recognize that really, it's up to the host country to protect them, and if they can't or won't, then we shouldn't be there.

What is happening here is that they are trying to use a tragedy to smear the president, and it started when Romney made comments on Sept. 12 that turned out to be wrong.

But because the GOP is so beholden to Faux News and Hate Radio, they have to make hay about this, even though they know this is a bullshit issue.

And most people outside the "cocoon" aren't buying it.

Last edited:
The question is, do YOU personally care, about what happened to those killed on 9/11? Do you personally care about the Obama administration lying about the what happened for so long? YOU PERSONALLY? Do you care?
What I personally care or don't care about has zero influence on the outcome. :cool:

Then why do you post here? To post non-sequiturs? Your opinion is all you actually know and I hope that opinion is based on the facts as you know them. So you post here so you apparently think that your opinion means something or are you just an Obama supporter here to spread manure?

So, do you PERSONALLY CARE?

99% of Americans could care less about who said what about Benghazi.

They are worried about jobs and the economy. :cool:

Most didn't care about Watergate either. Most didn't care about the Pentagon Papers. The quesition has never been what you think the majority of people think, that is just your opinion of what someone else thinks.

The question is, do YOU personally care, about what happened to those killed on 9/11? Do you personally care about the Obama administration lying about the what happened for so long? YOU PERSONALLY? Do you care?

"what happened to those killed on 9/11" - that's pretty obvious, they died
"about the Obama administration lying" - that's has been shown not to be the case

Now we need to know the rest of the story. This is the time when I have to ask you, are you PERSONALLY ready for the rest of the story?

I dont know what really did or didn't happen, or even the latest updates. Why? Because I honestly...like most Americans...just dont give a shit that much about it. We shouldn't be in those shitholes anyway.

I can honestly say I care more about what happens this weekend in college football than what happened in Benghazi. Fox has even termed it "Benghazi-Gate".

and this is what is wrong with so much of our country today. They just don't 'give a *hit' if it doesn't affect them personally. Talk about narcissistic.

Or they recognize naked political oppurtunism when they see it.

I have no problem with an inquiry that is about what went wrong and how we can better secure our facilities in the future. But I also recognize that really, it's up to the host country to protect them, and if they can't or won't, then we shouldn't be there.

What is happening here is that they are trying to use a tragedy to smear the president, and it started when Romney made comments on Sept. 12 that turned out to be wrong.

But because the GOP is so beholden to Faux News and Hate Radio, they have to make hay about this, even though they know this is a bullshit issue.

And most people outside the "cocoon" aren't buying it.

The truth is that the government could have done more. The real question is to why they did not. Nixon went down, not for a two bit breakin, but for the cover up that followed. The administration lied, maybe for good reason, that lying smells of a cover up.

The target was painted by those on the ground and, I am told, that the only way to do so is if there is a something that can respond to that laser painting. In other words a gunship or a predatory or C130. As I was told they could have been used but were not. Could it be that Obama didn't want to kill a lot of the people in a country that he was trying to build? Could it be he took a calculated risk on whether they would actually kill them or was this just a protest? Maybe he believed it was a protest and acted in a way he thought correct. That can be forgiven. What I think needs explained is why the lie went on for so long. Did Obama count on the election and the MSM dropping the whole subject before he would have to explain? Kind of like his 12 year plus lie about being born in Kenya, the MSM never picked up on that fact so he gets away with lying. Maybe he thought the same thing here.

Most didn't care about Watergate either. Most didn't care about the Pentagon Papers. The quesition has never been what you think the majority of people think, that is just your opinion of what someone else thinks.

"about the Obama administration lying" - that's has been shown not to be the case

Now we need to know the rest of the story. This is the time when I have to ask you, are you PERSONALLY ready for the rest of the story?

An example of lying ^^^^^^^^^

What? It is pretty clear that what Rice said was known not to be true. In any world when someone says something that everyone knows not to be true that is usually called a lie. Rice just repeated what she was told to say, she can be forgiven I susppose. But to say that the truth was told is belong belief.

Then why do you post here? To post non-sequiturs? Your opinion is all you actually know and I hope that opinion is based on the facts as you know them. So you post here so you apparently think that your opinion means something or are you just an Obama supporter here to spread manure?

So, do you PERSONALLY CARE?
Please tell me what exactly has your personal "caring" done to resolve the faux Benghazi crisis.

btw I am a Republican and not enamored with Obama in the least. :cool:

Last edited:

What? It is pretty clear that what Rice said was known not to be true. In any world when someone says something that everyone knows not to be true that is usually called a lie. Rice just repeated what she was told to say, she can be forgiven I susppose. But to say that the truth was told is belong belief.

pretty much, however in a liberal world anything that is factual against the one is a lie.
Facts are lies didn't you get the memo last week?

The truth is that the government could have done more. The real question is to why they did not. Nixon went down, not for a two bit breakin, but for the cover up that followed. The administration lied, maybe for good reason, that lying smells of a cover up.

The target was painted by those on the ground and, I am told, that the only way to do so is if there is a something that can respond to that laser painting. In other words a gunship or a predatory or C130. As I was told they could have been used but were not. Could it be that Obama didn't want to kill a lot of the people in a country that he was trying to build? Could it be he took a calculated risk on whether they would actually kill them or was this just a protest? Maybe he believed it was a protest and acted in a way he thought correct. That can be forgiven. What I think needs explained is why the lie went on for so long. Did Obama count on the election and the MSM dropping the whole subject before he would have to explain? Kind of like his 12 year plus lie about being born in Kenya, the MSM never picked up on that fact so he gets away with lying. Maybe he thought the same thing here.

Jesus H. Christ, are you going into the Birfer shit again? Seriously.

How about this. What you had were a lot of contradictory stories from the CIA, the FBI, the Libyan government, Witnesses about what was going on there...

And yeah, spraying a civilian population from a C130 gunship probably would have been a horrilble idea, which is why no one sane suggested doing it.

Point is, you are trying to make a scandal out of a tragedy, and people have slapped you down.

Here's the problem..we know Obama is a liar, a cheat and arrogant dick.
And this Benghazi issue IS worse then Watergate because they LIED and Nixon resigned because HE was going to be impeached because he lied!

So are we going to hold GOP to higher Standards then Democrats?

If so one more step closer to hell!

Nixon was going to be impeached for so much more than simply lying. There is no way the current president is even close to being as corrupt as Tricky Dick.

That being said I disagree with the OP in that it does matter. At least to me, to find out how this happened not only to prevent something like this from happening again but also to find out who did it and punish them for it.

I agree, we need to find out what went wrong, why it went wrong, if there was something we could have done to prevent or change the outcome. Tragedies happen, it is how we deal with them to prevent them in the future.

If the President or his administration messed up, they need to own it, fix it and move on. I would support a President that would own up to his mistakes, cowering, covering and avoiding is not a leader I would respect.

The presidebt and his royal regime did not mess up. Benghazi would have gone flawlessly if two ex Navy Seals hadn't violated orders and saved 28 people.

(you're pretty funny there bigred but that is for another time )

The elephant in the room right now is the talking points. Susan Rice repeated what was on the talking points. Feinstein said that from what she had learned the talking points that Rice used were the ones out of the intell community, although Senator Chambliss seem to think maybe the WH had changed them. Rep. King said that the testimony Patraeus gave yesterday relative to what he gave in mid September was of a different nature, although others, mostly democrats it seems, says Petraeus's testimony was consistent. It would seem that what Patraeus knew and what Rice was saying were two completely different messages but how that happened is also unclear.

If you claim to have this all sorted out and we don't need to hold any more hearing, just impeach President Obama, by all means, please let us know how it all went down.

You don't "care" that our Ambassador was killed by Al Queda because this Administration failed to adequately protect them?

You don't "care" that it appears this Administration was more concerned with covering it's ass than going after the people responsible?

You "care" more about college football than the murders of four Americans working on your behalf?

Really? That says VOLUMES about you, Bucs and not in a good way!

I'm not calling for the "impeachment" of anyone by the way because I don't think incompetence is an impeachable offense.

What I would like to see is a national media that holds this Administration culpable for it's screw ups and make no mistake about it...Benghazi was a MAJOR screw up!

It's insulting that calling for honesty from this supposedly "transparent" Administration brings such howls of protest from the left. Four people are dead...one of them our Ambassador. This isn't something that should be swept under the carpet because of political ideology. This isn't something that should be ignored because you "like" Barack Obama.

Forum List

Back