benghazi, Benghazi, BENGHAZI!!!

The Comrade only takes responsibility for things that turn out great. If anything gets screwed up, it will be someone else's fault. That is the MO of a Narcissistic Sociopath.

Would that be a description of Obama since he blamed Bush for everything that went wrong for years?

Thread to keep track of the latest in the trumped-up Benghazi scandal.

Let's start with this...

Lawmakers: No 'stand down' order given in Benghazi attack - Washington Times

Remember the far RW talking point about "Who gave the order to stand down!?!"

Well as you can see above, it's clearly not true. Just as the entire made up scandal is one series of lies and garbage after the next.

More revelations to come, feel free to share...

President Donald Trump on Tuesday dodged responsibility for a botched mission he ordered in Yemen last month, placing the onus on the military and Barack Obama’s administration instead.

Bill Owens, the father of Chief Petty Officer William “Ryan” Owens, the Navy SEAL who died in the operation, demanded an investigation into his son’s death over the weekend. Owens further revealed he couldn’t bear to meet Trump at the airport as Ryan’s casket was carried off the military plane last month.

Asked about the matter during an interview with Fox News’ “Fox ‘n’ Friends,” Trump repeatedly said “they” were responsible for the outcome of the mission, in reference to the military.

“This was a mission that was started before I got here. This was something they wanted to do,” he said. “They came to me, they explained what they wanted to do ― the generals ― who are very respected, my generals are the most respected that we’ve had in many decades, I believe. And they lost Ryan.
A soldier is killed in a military operation. What's your point?

Botched operation. Perhaps Twitler doesn't know more than the Generals. But he sure is blaming them for this. I thought the buck stops with the POTUS.

President Donald Trump on Tuesday dodged responsibility for a botched mission he ordered in Yemen last month, placing the onus on the military and Barack Obama’s administration instead.

See fool, you and Trump would blame Obama for this if he were POTUS. But now you won't blame Trump why?
A soldier was killed in a military operation. Many soldiers were killed in military operations under Obama.
This has nothing to do with the willfull negligence of leaving a diplomat compound unprotected on the most conspicuous of dates and creating an attempted coverup immediately afterward.

You are such hypocrites and liars.

Savage called the August 2011 Taliban shootdown of the CH-47D Chinook helicopter that killed all 38 passengers “one of the greatest military scandals in American history.”

Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, said last month that the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform will hold a hearing early this year to investigate the disaster.

Prompted by the concerns expressed by family members, Chaffetz said his subcommittee on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee is investigating the crash.

22 Members of Navy SEAL Team 6 Died Shortly After ‘Killing’ Osama Bin Laden.

I just hope you cons investigate Trump as much as you did Obama because if you think shady shit occurred the last 8 years, just wait.

Let's start with this...

Well as you can see above, it's clearly not true. Just as the entire made up scandal is one series of lies and garbage after the next.

Bill Owens, the father of Chief Petty Officer William “Ryan” Owens, the Navy SEAL who died in the operation, demanded an investigation into his son’s death over the weekend. Owens further revealed he couldn’t bear to meet Trump at the airport as Ryan’s casket was carried off the military plane last month.

Asked about the matter during an interview with Fox News’ “Fox ‘n’ Friends,” Trump repeatedly said “they” were responsible for the outcome of the mission, in reference to the military.

“This was a mission that was started before I got here. This was something they wanted to do,” he said. “They came to me, they explained what they wanted to do ― the generals ― who are very respected, my generals are the most respected that we’ve had in many decades, I believe. And they lost Ryan.

Botched operation. Perhaps Twitler doesn't know more than the Generals. But he sure is blaming them for this. I thought the buck stops with the POTUS.

See fool, you and Trump would blame Obama for this if he were POTUS. But now you won't blame Trump why?
A soldier was killed in a military operation. Many soldiers were killed in military operations under Obama.
This has nothing to do with the willfull negligence of leaving a diplomat compound unprotected on the most conspicuous of dates and creating an attempted coverup immediately afterward.

Savage called the August 2011 Taliban shootdown of the CH-47D Chinook helicopter that killed all 38 passengers “one of the greatest military scandals in American history.”

Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, said last month that the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform will hold a hearing early this year to investigate the disaster.

Prompted by the concerns expressed by family members, Chaffetz said his subcommittee on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee is investigating the crash.

I just hope you cons investigate Trump as much as you did Obama because if you think shady shit occurred the last 8 years, just wait.
How about you respond to my post instead of a totally unrelated diatribe?

For two years, ever since Mitt Romney screwed up his response to the Benghazi attacks in order to score campaign points, Republicans have been on an endless search for a grand conspiracy theory that explains how it all happened. Intelligence was ignored because it would have been inconvenient to the White House to acknowledge it. Hillary Clinton's State Department bungled the response to the initial protests in Cairo. Both State and CIA bungled the military response to the attacks themselves. Even so, rescue was still possible, but it was derailed by a stand down order—possibly from President Obama himself. The talking points after the attack were deliberately twisted for political reasons.

It's not that the committee found nothing to criticize. They did. The State Department facility in Benghazi had inadequate security. Some of the early intelligence after the attacks was inaccurate. The CIA should have given more weight to eyewitnesses on the ground.

But those are routine after-action critiques, ones that were fully acknowledged by the very first investigations. Beyond that, every single conspiracy theory—without exception—was conclusively debunked.

Republicans finally admit there is no Benghazi scandal

Hillary already responded, for 11 fucking hours. No more spin from you dipshits. Just wait for Trump's first Benghazi

Clinton Endures An 11-Hour Grilling Before Benghazi Committee

For two years, ever since Mitt Romney screwed up his response to the Benghazi attacks in order to score campaign points, Republicans have been on an endless search for a grand conspiracy theory that explains how it all happened. Intelligence was ignored because it would have been inconvenient to the White House to acknowledge it. Hillary Clinton's State Department bungled the response to the initial protests in Cairo. Both State and CIA bungled the military response to the attacks themselves. Even so, rescue was still possible, but it was derailed by a stand down order—possibly from President Obama himself. The talking points after the attack were deliberately twisted for political reasons.

It's not that the committee found nothing to criticize. They did. The State Department facility in Benghazi had inadequate security. Some of the early intelligence after the attacks was inaccurate. The CIA should have given more weight to eyewitnesses on the ground.

But those are routine after-action critiques, ones that were fully acknowledged by the very first investigations. Beyond that, every single conspiracy theory—without exception—was conclusively debunked.

I don't care what Republicans allegedly think. Obama's admin bordered on malfeasance and actively generated and promoted a cover-up. Like it or not.

I don't care what Republicans allegedly think. Obama's admin bordered on malfeasance and actively generated and promoted a cover-up. Like it or not.

What is Ticky-Tacky Foul?
A slang term for a foul in basketball that meets one of the following qualifications: unnecessary, did not affect the opposing player's movement or actions, or was light and inconsequential. These fouls are often called at the end of close games, or when two teams have a higher than normal level of animosity towards one another. Another instance when a ticky-tacky foul may be called is when a referee does not have a clear view of the play.

Kris Paronto the "Liar of Benghazi"

Benghazi is back in the news with word of Kris Paronto's threat against former President Obama on Fox News.

Paronto is the most prominent of the three "Liars of Benghazi", who claim the CIA Chief of Base in Benghazi gave them an order not to go assist the diplomatic mission which was under attack by Ansar Al Sharia. However, Paronto, testified before Congress that he didn't actually hear the Chief's order calling off the rescue mission.

Mark Geist is also one of the three "Liars of Benghazi." He also testified that he didn't actually hear the Chief's stand down order.

John Tiegen is the only of of the three liars who claims he actually heard the Chief stand down the rescue mission.

The CIA Chief of Base at the CIA Annex testified that he didn't issue a stand down order and never used the words, "stand down."

The CIA Deputy Chief of Base testified that the Chief approved the rescue mission, "instantly on the spot...without equivocation."

The CIA Security Team Leader testified that he never heard the Chief issue a stand down order.

My conclusion is that Tiegen's claim that the Chief issued a stand down order is hogwash.
Liars of Benghazi all three.jpg

Benghazi is back in the news with word of Kris Paronto's threat against former President Obama on Fox News.

Paronto is the most prominent of the three "Liars of Benghazi", who claim the CIA Chief of Base in Benghazi gave them an order not to go assist the diplomatic mission which was under attack by Ansar Al Sharia. However, Paronto, testified before Congress that he didn't actually hear the Chief's order calling off the rescue mission.

Mark Geist is also one of the three "Liars of Benghazi." He also testified that he didn't actually hear the Chief's stand down order.

John Tiegen is the only of of the three liars who claims he actually heard the Chief stand down the rescue mission.

The CIA Chief of Base at the CIA Annex testified that he didn't issue a stand down order and never used the words, "stand down."

The CIA Deputy Chief of Base testified that the Chief approved the rescue mission, "instantly on the spot...without equivocation."

The CIA Security Team Leader testified that he never heard the Chief issue a stand down order.

My conclusion is that Tiegen's claim that the Chief issued a stand down order is hogwash.
View attachment 216101
The liars of Benghazi are obama, Hillary, Susan Rice and the media.
End of story.

View attachment 216101
Your conclusion? Well, that settles it!

upload_2018-9-11_21-13-51.png

Barack Obama knew about the Benghazi Consulate terror attacks 90 minutes after they began on 9-11.
The attack in Benghazi took place in two waves at the consulate and lasted several hours.

benghazi-terrorists1-600x381.jpg

Libyan “looters” (terrorists) found the body of Ambassador Chris Stevens hours after the attack began.
FOX News Special Report said the president knew about the attacks three hours after they began.

Obama went to bed.

US military contractors battled Islamist extremists for 13 hours while Obama slept.

Today is the sixth anniversary of the Islamist attacks on the US consulate in Benghazi.

Obama-Hillary Fired Benghazi Heroes When they Got to Germany - Made Them Find Their Own Way Back to US (VIDEO)

Those who say they lied are clueless, gutless morons who make a claim off pure bs. They were there you weren't because bitches are too busy kneeling like good commie bitches do.

View attachment 216101
End of story.

I agree and of course the Op believes that the CIA wouldn't lie to cover their own asses.

He thinks the three guys he calls liars lied.

I'd believe them before I'd believe the CIA.

View attachment 216101
End of story.
Nope, the GOP investigations into Benghazi exonerated all three of them of telling any lies. Rightards just can’t deal with reality.

View attachment 216101
End of story.
Nope, the GOP investigations into Benghazi exonerated all three of them of telling any lies. Rightards just can’t deal with reality.
Paronto, Tiegen and Geist are the three CIA GRS who claim that the CIA Chief of Base ordered the CIA rescue team not to go assist the diplomatic mission. At least one of them, John Tiegen, goes around saying Obama and Hillary didn't send help because they wanted the Americans in Benghazi to die.

Obama sent two special forces units, two Marine Fast Platoons, a C-17 Flying Hospital and other assets.

The State Department does not have military assets. However, the CIA in Tripoli, that operated out of the U. S. Embassy, sent a seven man team which included two State Department officers. One member of "Team Tripoli" died in Benghazi during the mortal attack on the CIA Annex.

View attachment 216101
End of story.

I agree and of course the Op believes that the CIA wouldn't lie to cover their own asses.

Keep in mind that only one of the three "Liars of Benghazi" claims he actually heard the mythical stand down order. Tiegen claims the Chief told him, "stand down, you need to wait. You need to make a plan."

Why would the Chief stand down the mission and then say the rescue team needed a plan? You don't need a plan for a mission you just cancelled.

View attachment 216101
End of story.

Keep in mind that only one of the three "Liars of Benghazi" claims he actually heard the mythical stand down order. Tiegen claims the Chief told him, "stand down, you need to wait. You need to make a plan."

Why would the Chief stand down the mission and then say the rescue team needed a plan? You don't need a plan for a mission you just cancelled.

I served five years in an Army Airborne Ready Strike Force. I participated in numerous combat rescue missions. I led them. I planned them. I commanded them.

The CIA Chief was a twenty three year Army combat veteran. In military lingo, the CIA Chief was telling GRS Officer Tiegen to shut his fucking pie hole and stop bothering him while he was helping the rescue team leader "gather additional firepower" and plan the mission.

Tiegen's story just doesn't hold water.

View attachment 216110

Barack Obama knew about the Benghazi Consulate terror attacks 90 minutes after they began on 9-11.
The attack in Benghazi took place in two waves at the consulate and lasted several hours.

Libyan “looters” (terrorists) found the body of Ambassador Chris Stevens hours after the attack began.
FOX News Special Report said the president knew about the attacks three hours after they began.

Obama went to bed.

US military contractors battled Islamist extremists for 13 hours while Obama slept.

Today is the sixth anniversary of the Islamist attacks on the US consulate in Benghazi.

Obama-Hillary Fired Benghazi Heroes When they Got to Germany - Made Them Find Their Own Way Back to US (VIDEO)

Those who say they lied are clueless, gutless morons who make a claim off pure bs. They were there you weren't because bitches are too busy kneeling like good commie bitches do.
Gateway Pundit is fake news.

I just viewed a video of Kris Paronto giving one of speeches. He told his audience, he stayed with CIA GRS for a year after the Benghazi Incident.

View attachment 216110

Obama went to bed.

Gateway Pundit is fake news!

The story in Gateway Pundit claims "Obama-Hillary fired them and they had to find their own way back to America." The source cited is Jason Chaffetz spewing crap on Fox News. Chaffetz provides no evidence for his garbage. Down here in Texas we call that Bullshit.

Let's start with this...

Yes....calling for help as your Embassy annex is being over run and having the help told to stand down by hilary clinton.....yeah, no scandal there....

View attachment 216101
End of story.

I served five years in an Army Airborne Ready Strike Force. I participated in numerous combat rescue missions. I led them. I planned them. I commanded them.

The CIA Chief was a twenty three year Army combat veteran. In military lingo, the CIA Chief was telling GRS Officer Tiegen to shut his fucking pie hole and stop bothering him while he was helping the rescue team leader "gather additional firepower" and plan the mission.

Tiegen's story just doesn't hold water.

Thank you for your service and in my book you are a hero.

As for the men at Benghazi I tend to believe them over the CIA.

Forum List

Back