Bengals at Chiefs - 49ers at Rams predictions

this will be my first NFL game I have watched all year.

If the NFL goes out of business,which would not hurt mt
Y feelings in the least the fact they are as much corrupt as our government is which is why I don’t watch the NFL anymore.you are correct,he won’t be here,otherwise your smoking something.I am so super stoked over the Rams/ niners game starting soon especially sense they are wearing those classic LA colors the third year in a row.this will be the first NFL game I have watched all year.this is what I wanted so badly to see when the Rams came back to LA,thst classic california rivalry renewed, :yes_text12: :banana:otherwise I would not get excited abot this game unless it was the cowboys,that is another rivalry renewed with them being back in LA,I loved thst playoff matchup a few years ago between those two.If the Rams win this one,then that’s where their luck ends,they will never get past the chiefs.

I do not have the same confidence on the Rams winning this game as the others do thst have picked them.the niners had an extra day of rest to get ready for this game and there are more niner fans in LA than there are Ram fans, a few years ago I went to one of their games and the majority of fans were niner fans,it felt like a road trip.

but here is the other factor you all are overlooking in picking the Rams,the niners not only beat them twice this year but have beat them six times in a row as well fir them and one of their meetings was a blowout,thst does not bode well for my Rams.

The Rams defense is artocioius,the only thing they have thst helps them is it is very difficult to beat a team three times in a year.
You said this somew else

I do not have the same confidence on the Rams winning this game as the others do thst have picked them.the niners had an extra day of rest to get ready for this game and there are more niner fans in LA than there are Ram fans, a few years ago I went to one of their games and the majority of fans were niner fans,it felt like a road trip.

but here is the other factor you all are overlooking in picking the Rams,the niners....

Everything you said proves you are an nfl fan.

And everything you are saying is ridiculous if the game is rigged. You’re talking as if the game isn’t rigged.

For example, what does an extra day off matter if it’s rigged? cognitive Dissonance?

Eat a dick. Choke on that.
They choked against Tampa Bay and got lucky. Then they choked against the 49rs and got lucky again. Maybe they'll get lucky against Cincinnati.

Who knows who will be the better team on Superbowl Sunday. If any of us knew, we would put up our life savings.

Question for everyone. How much are you going to bet on the Superbowl? If I were a betting man I'd bet $1000 on Stafford to win it all. But I'm not. And I would be PISSED if I lost.

This funny, 3:41 Eastern time stamp....speculation is officiating. Granted the Crew Chief Ref tossed the least amount of flags of any official this season.

Never got the vibe that NFL officiating was rigged like the NBA either was or is.
Side joke about LA Ram Fan. He thinks it's rigged.

The NBA in the 2000's was rigged. That corrupt ref Donahee got caught and I believe Chauncey Billups threw the 2005 finals. He did everything wrong. I mean EVERYTHING. Turn the ball over, airballs, fouls, charges. It was so obvious but only because my conspiracy theory friend told me and then with my eyes wide open, it was sooooo obvious. But to everyone else Chauncey just had a bad 4th quarter.

I'm surprised the Piston coach didn't take him out of the game. But how do you take Mr. Big Shot out of the game in the 4th quarter NBA finals? You don't. You wouldn't take Curry out even if he was having a bad game.

They choked against Tampa Bay and got lucky. Then they choked against the 49rs and got lucky again. Maybe they'll get lucky against Cincinnati.

Who knows who will be the better team on Superbowl Sunday. If any of us knew, we would put up our life savings.

Question for everyone. How much are you going to bet on the Superbowl? If I were a betting man I'd bet $1000 on Stafford to win it all. But I'm not. And I would be PISSED if I lost.
watch out bobo who the whatever the fuck his name is will tell you to choke on a dick.....he no doubt has one in his jaws right now......

watch out bobo who the whatever the fuck his name is will tell you to choke on a dick.....he no doubt has one in his jaws right now......
Oh I think it's funny when people get mad like that. I don't think he's being serious. He's just expressing how disappointed he is in his loss. If I ever go off like that on you over a sports loss, know that I am totally kidding. Or, kidding not kidding. I'm sure he's pissed but probably doesn't really want you to literally eat a dick unless he's a Eagles or Bills fan. Especially a Bill's fan

They literally threw a dildo at Brady. LOL.

Oh I think it's funny when people get mad like that. I don't think he's being serious. He's just expressing how disappointed he is in his loss. If I ever go off like that on you over a sports loss, know that I am totally kidding. Or, kidding not kidding. I'm sure he's pissed but probably doesn't really want you to literally eat a dick unless he's a Eagles or Bills fan. Especially a Bill's fan

They literally threw a dildo at Brady. LOL.

i bet for the first 3 quarters of that game he was choking on a dick himself...

1643651272462.png

1643651306540.png

As I said, if he remains healthy he will snuff Bradys candle out

You wouldn't know it from his playing yesterday. The guy was a deer in the lights all through the 2nd half and OT.

Since winning a super bowl a couple years ago, each season, his KC Chiefs have been taking a step backward.

That frail little boy body is wearing down, all it will take is one good hit to take him out.

Never got the vibe that NFL officiating was rigged like the NBA either was or is.
AMart Concerned American The NFL is easily the most rigged sport of the three major sports by leaps and bounds.it is as evil and corrupt as our government is.they have this one fixed so the Rams win it all just like they did last year for the bucs to win it all.the storyline last year was they wanted Tom Brady to win a Super Bowl after going to another team so they fixed the packers,bucs game,I heard so many people say the packers got cheated in that game by the refs.they wanted the team that plays in the host city to win the Super Bowl so they made sure of thst last year.same reason why they want the Rams to win it all.they will do everything they can to fix the game but sometimes it does not always go the way they planned.

they wanted the cheatriots to win the Super Bowl the year they went undefeated but their plans were messed up when that giants receiver caught that miracle one in a million catch on fourth and ten,they never dreamed he would spoil their plans for them.

Last year it DID go according to their script they had planned,we will see if this one also goes according to their plan.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back