Bengals at Chiefs - 49ers at Rams predictions

Did not see this coming. This is why we play the games. I figured KC or the Bills were the lock for the Super Bowl. Rams, 9ers, should be good but come Super Bowl, I’ll be rooting for Cincinnat.

so the chiefs choked?.....lol....the so called best teams usually do...
Something happened internally to the Chiefs on that last drive of the first half. They were about to score at least a field goal but very possibly a td. All Mahomes had to do was throw the ball in the end zone and the clock would have stopped to kick a field goal.
But Mahomes didn't, and the clock ran out. No points.
I'm guessing that Reid chastised Mahomes for that bonehead play, and he never recovered. His head was somewhere else that entire second half.

Something happened internally to the Chiefs on that last drive of the first half. They were about to score at least a field goal but very possibly a td. All Mahomes had to do was throw the ball in the end zone and the clock would have stopped to kick a field goal.
But Mahomes didn't, and the clock ran out. No points.
I'm guessing that Reid chastised Mahomes for that bonehead play, and he never recovered. His head was somewhere else that entire second half.
that kind of stuff doesnt affect a true champion,they overcome the bad plays and win.....

Bengals vs.....? will likely be north of 110 Million.

Last seGTason’s Mahomes-Brady Super Bowl game was the worst-rated since 2007, with only 96.4 million viewers.
I figure that it will be below 100M regardless of who plays. The NFL and many players have turned alot of fans away since they started trying to be political instead of playing the game.

chiefs.jpg

I figure that it will be below 100M regardless of who plays. The NFL and many players have turned alot of fans away since they started trying to be political instead of playing the game.
Nonsense.

It’s Netflix, Hulu, and Prime – having nothing to do with ‘politics.’

There’s just a lot of other things to watch, even for football fans.

Nonsense.

It’s Netflix, Hulu, and Prime – having nothing to do with ‘politics.’

There’s just a lot of other things to watch, even for football fans.
Before politics became more important than the game, I NEVER missed a game. When politics got more important than excellence, I quit watching the game. Today is the first I've watched this year and I doubt I'll watch the SB.

Forum List

Back