Bengals at Chiefs - 49ers at Rams predictions

Mahomes won't be here in ten years.
this will be my first NFL game I have watched all year.

If the NFL goes out of business,which would not hurt mt
Y feelings in the least the fact they are as much corrupt as our government is which is why I don’t watch the NFL anymore.you are correct,he won’t be here,otherwise your smoking something.I am so super stoked over the Rams/ niners game starting soon especially sense they are wearing those classic LA colors the third year in a row.this will be the first NFL game I have watched all year.this is what I wanted so badly to see when the Rams came back to LA,thst classic california rivalry renewed, :yes_text12: :banana:otherwise I would not get excited abot this game unless it was the cowboys,that is another rivalry renewed with them being back in LA,I loved thst playoff matchup a few years ago between those two.If the Rams win this one,then that’s where their luck ends,they will never get past the chiefs.

I do not have the same confidence on the Rams winning this game as the others do thst have picked them.the niners had an extra day of rest to get ready for this game and there are more niner fans in LA than there are Ram fans, a few years ago I went to one of their games and the majority of fans were niner fans,it felt like a road trip.

but here is the other factor you all are overlooking in picking the Rams,the niners not only beat them twice this year but have beat them six times in a row as well fir them and one of their meetings was a blowout,thst does not bode well for my Rams.

The Rams defense is artocioius,the only thing they have thst helps them is it is very difficult to beat a team three times in a year.

Last edited:
Logo of the Cincinnati Bengals

Bengals​

OT1 15:00

24 - 24

2nd & 10 at KC 25
@

Chiefs​

Logo of the Kansas City Chiefs
Wahoo! great playoff season Bengals may win this one!

It has been an outstanding Playoffs this year.

Every game has been nothing but excitement. Well, except for that one. lol

I'm thinking that the Lams v Niners is going to be a good one too.

Go Niners!

We need to kick the Kitty-cats ass again in the SB! muuuahahhahahhaha...

As much as I hate to say it, sometimes; cliches are cliches for a reason.

This final game for the Superbowl is really going to come down to who makes the least number of mistakes.

Ball control and no fumbles/interceptions are going to be an absolute must.

More importantly, this is likely to be a game that is lost on mismanagement by the Head Coach.

Bengals gave up 3 points in each of the 2nd halfs in both games against KC this season.

Forum List

Back