Ben Carson's 'Signature' HUD Initiative - “No one actually knows what they are supposed to do,”

Actually, they were given photos of tables and told to pick one, without prices listed by a career staffer. The order was canceled when they found out the cost. Someone tried to set them up. That’s why it went viral.
Get a job and pay your own rent. Hud is nothing but democrat plantation housing.
So agree that Benji was placed there as Trump's puppet for the sole purpose of causing HUD to fail, yes?
Nope. I believe Dr. Ben Carson is a brilliant man of integrity, and he's there to clean up a corrupt wasteful bureaucracy, you corrupt idiot.

Ben Carson Defends Buying $31,000 Dining Set to Congress: ‘I Left It to My Wife’

The fact that you insult and demean a brilliant surgeon reveals what a smarmy nasty little punk you really are.
“Think about what Carson is saying: he hit his mother over the head with a hammer, he hit a friend in the face with a lock, he tried to kill somebody with a knife.” - Donald Trump
True. When did Carson do that? Tell us. Go ahead.

Because Benji and his minions were really placed there to destroy HUD and not to do anything else, BUT they can't APPEAR to be doing that, the minions, errr, employees are stuck not know what to do, standing there looking like...

tenor.gif
HUD should be destroyed.

Actually, they were given photos of tables and told to pick one, without prices listed by a career staffer. The order was canceled when they found out the cost. Someone tried to set them up. That’s why it went viral.
Get a job and pay your own rent. Hud is nothing but democrat plantation housing.
So agree that Benji was placed there as Trump's puppet for the sole purpose of causing HUD to fail, yes?
Nope. I believe Dr. Ben Carson is a brilliant man of integrity, and he's there to clean up a corrupt wasteful bureaucracy, you corrupt idiot.

Ben Carson Defends Buying $31,000 Dining Set to Congress: ‘I Left It to My Wife’
LOL. Ignore the billions wasted and siphoned off to Democrat political coffers. Corrupt jackals.

Theres a big gap in your expectation vs reality there. Trump and his goons are the swamp.

Forum List

Back