Ben Carson's 'Signature' HUD Initiative - “No one actually knows what they are supposed to do,”

You have to wonder why Trump did not assign the BRAIN SURGEON as the Surgeon General.

Instead, Trump decided the NEGRO must belong at HUD.
Carson was raised in a HUD neighborhood, idiot. Who better to clean up the corruption. You really are a nasty racist piece of crap.

The fact that you insult and demean a brilliant surgeon reveals what a smarmy nasty little punk you really are.
What does surgery have to do w/running HUD? You rancid rightwing hack.

It has to do with the fact that he is more intelligent than 99.9% of the people in the US and can likely figure it out, you racist, Leftist, troll.

These are the dumb kids that sat in the back of the class and threw spitballs at the smart kids in front and called kids like Dr. Carson "Uncle Toms" and accused them of "acting white" because he was smarter than they'll ever be. Dr. Carson worked hard and achieved greatness, and all these loser jackals can do is throw spitballs at him. That's why they're losers.

Incompetence and corruption.

That IS the Trump Administration

It has to do with the fact that he is more intelligent than 99.9% of the people in the US and can likely figure it out, you racist, Leftist, troll.
Carson himself stated that he's not fit for the position...

Ben Carson reportedly won't accept position in Trump's cabinet, cites 'no government experience'

Are you a better judge of his capabilities than he is?!??
Now you're lying. Carson never stated he was unfit for running HUD. He's a humble man. Do intelligent successful black men threaten you?

Ben Carson reportedly won't accept position in Trump's cabinet, cites 'no government experience'

You seem to be the typical inner city judge. We see it all day long on TV. Some people are not bullcrap artists. You may not believe it. Snoop Dog TV show is waiting for you.

Here's the rest of the story. If Carson was a corrupt bureaucrat democrat you'd be all for him running HUD and lining his pockets. All you filthy corrupt trash care about is lining the coffers of your sad political party.
After hesitation, Carson accepts Trump's offer to head U.S. housing department | Reuters

Here's the rest of the story. If Carson was a corrupt bureaucrat democrat you'd be all for him running HUD and lining his pockets. All you filthy corrupt trash care about is lining the coffers of your sad political party.
After hesitation, Carson accepts Trump's offer to head U.S. housing department | Reuters
But I thought you stated that he never said anything like that at all?

Now your posting an article that states "after hesitation."

Like I always say, if Republicans didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

He is humble and he changed his mind. Tom Brady also says he sucks...should we take his word for it?

But I thought you stated that he never said anything like that at all?

Now your posting an article that states "after hesitation."

Like I always say, if Republicans didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

So Marc, I am not GOP but I am logical and I see where Carson was coming from. Why do you not?

The fact that you insult and demean a brilliant surgeon reveals what a smarmy nasty little punk you really are.
Yeah, you have to be a nasty little punk to insult and demean a brain surgeon...

WATCH: Trump Likens Carson's 'Pathological' Issues to Child Molesters

"I'm not saying it. He actually said 'pathological temper,' and then he defined it as disease. ... If you're pathological, there's no cure for that, folks. If you're a child molester, a sick puppy, there's no cure for that. There's only one cure. We don't wanna talk about that cure." - Donald Trump

“Think about what Carson is saying: he hit his mother over the head with a hammer, he hit a friend in the face with a lock, he tried to kill somebody with a knife.” - Donald Trump

trump-tweet-carson.jpg

Because Benji and his minions were really placed there to destroy HUD and not to do anything else, BUT they can't APPEAR to be doing that, the minions, errr, employees are stuck not know what to do, standing there looking like...

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back