Ben and Jerry's wants to lose your business

Not that this is a surprise from these leftist mother fuckers, but apparently they don't even want to try and hide their hate of cops.

Tweet

See new Tweets
Conversation

Ben & Jerry's
@benandjerrys

The murder of #DaunteWright is rooted in white supremacy and results from the intentional criminalization of Black and Brown communities. This system can’t be reformed. It must be dismantled and a real system of public safety rebuilt from the ground up. #DefundThePolice

4:00 PM · Apr 12, 2021·Twitter Web App

Retweets

Quote Tweets

(1) Ben & Jerry's on Twitter: "The murder of #DaunteWright is rooted in white supremacy and results from the intentional criminalization of Black and Brown communities. This system can’t be reformed. It must be dismantled and a real system of public safety rebuilt from the ground up. #DefundThePolice" / Twitter
What? They aren't allowed to express their viewpoint?

Not when it gets people killed. If you want mass minority funerals, defund the police.

Wait, are you saying they shouldn't be engaging in free speech? And your justification now that it might endanger some people?

Where do you stand on tRumps anti mask crap and the whole antivaxer thing, especially the daily conspiracy theories posted here and spread by RWNJ "media"?

Wow, you fuckers can never stay on topic. How long are you going to let Trump live in your little pea brain rent free?

That was on topic, it speaks to your comment.

I do understand why you don't want to answer, though. You'd look like a huge hypocrite.

Not that this is a surprise from these leftist mother fuckers, but apparently they don't even want to try and hide their hate of cops.

Tweet

See new Tweets
Conversation

Ben & Jerry's
@benandjerrys

The murder of #DaunteWright is rooted in white supremacy and results from the intentional criminalization of Black and Brown communities. This system can’t be reformed. It must be dismantled and a real system of public safety rebuilt from the ground up. #DefundThePolice

Retweets

Quote Tweets

(1) Ben & Jerry's on Twitter: "The murder of #DaunteWright is rooted in white supremacy and results from the intentional criminalization of Black and Brown communities. This system can’t be reformed. It must be dismantled and a real system of public safety rebuilt from the ground up. #DefundThePolice" / Twitter

Not when it gets people killed. If you want mass minority funerals, defund the police.

Wait, are you saying they shouldn't be engaging in free speech? And your justification now that it might endanger some people?

Where do you stand on tRumps anti mask crap and the whole antivaxer thing, especially the daily conspiracy theories posted here and spread by RWNJ "media"?

Wow, you fuckers can never stay on topic. How long are you going to let Trump live in your little pea brain rent free?

They cant let go.

If you recall...they had a day to scream in the streets.

Like you really need a day dedicated to scream in the streets.

That in itself was fucked up....but it shows you how they do what they are told to do.
Quick question:. Do you think tRump lost the election?

Tweet

See new Tweets
Conversation

Ben & Jerry's
@benandjerrys

Retweets

Quote Tweets

They are but they just lost my business
And there ya go. Vote with your feet.

However, like it told the other guy, I'll still watch Mike Rose, you can still eat Ben and Jerry's.

It's ok, I won't tell anyone.

They are but they just lost my business

Zog has his own brand - "ZogCream"
CERTAIN to be a best seller! :lol:

71124.jpg
Ice cream is better from local small businesses anyway. It's fine.
I'm always good with folks supporting the local businesses instead of megacorps.

Facebook, however, deemed certain posts of people criticizing Obama as "racist" comments even thought it wasnt race related and posts expressing dissatisfaction with policy as "Hate speech"....

SO I chose not to use their platform.

Schmid...I am not a right wing nut. I make smart choices and I allow others to do the same...even when I dont agree. I dont express disdain and I dont assume their intentions.

But when someone calls me a racist for supporting a policy when, in fact, I am not a racist...they lose my respect.
I have never dealt with Facebook, nor have any intention of doing so.

I understand that views on what constitutes racism differ.

I still don't know who called you racist.

Haha! From the lily-white state of Vermont, the Whitest place in America. Why don't they move their operations to St. Louis or Oakland? What a bunch of hypocrites.

Wrong - That title goes to West Virginia.

Wow, you didn't even bother to read your own link. From you link:

"Hawaii has the highest racial and ethnic diversity, which is 3.1 times higher than in Maine, the state with the lowest."

We were discussing LEAST diverse states clown socks. :heehee:
Was surprised to see Idaho come in at only #34 -
Definitely BECOMING more diverse largely due I believe to Boise's status as "Immigrant Friendly".

Wrong again commie, you commented about Vermont being the whitest State, so you were talking about ETHNIC/RACIAL DIVERSITY, and as usual you failed miserably.

Why in the fuck do you always get everything diametrically wrong - NAZI? :icon_rolleyes:

Why do you always try to project your failures on others? COMMIE!!!!!!!!!

Tweet

See new Tweets
Conversation

Ben & Jerry's
@benandjerrys

Retweets

Quote Tweets

I do understand why you don't want to answer, though. You'd look like a huge hypocrite.

Actually you're once again assuming facts not in evidence. And my comment was directly related to the OP, yours not so much.

Facebook, however, deemed certain posts of people criticizing Obama as "racist" comments even thought it wasnt race related and posts expressing dissatisfaction with policy as "Hate speech"....

SO I chose not to use their platform.

Schmid...I am not a right wing nut. I make smart choices and I allow others to do the same...even when I dont agree. I dont express disdain and I dont assume their intentions.

But when someone calls me a racist for supporting a policy when, in fact, I am not a racist...they lose my respect.
I have never dealt with Facebook, nor have any intention of doing so.

I understand that views on what constitutes racism differ.

I still don't know who called you racist.
You don’t know very much.

Tweet

See new Tweets
Conversation

Ben & Jerry's
@benandjerrys

Retweets

Quote Tweets

Actually you're once again assuming facts not in evidence. And my comment was directly related to the OP, yours not so much.

Lol @ "facts not in evidence". It's right there in black and white.

Tweet

See new Tweets
Conversation

Ben & Jerry's
@benandjerrys

Retweets

Quote Tweets

:link::link::link::link::link:

Tweet

See new Tweets
Conversation

Ben & Jerry's
@benandjerrys

Retweets

Quote Tweets

Tweet

See new Tweets
Conversation

Ben & Jerry's
@benandjerrys

Retweets

Quote Tweets

That would make me look like a huge hypocrite, HOW????????????

Tweet

See new Tweets
Conversation

Ben & Jerry's
@benandjerrys

Retweets

Quote Tweets

Perhaps the two queers want to give common criminals ice cream to get them to stop being violent?

Forum List

Back