Ben and Jerry's wants to lose your business

Haha! From the lily-white state of Vermont, the Whitest place in America. Why don't they move their operations to St. Louis or Oakland? What a bunch of hypocrites.

Wrong - That title goes to West Virginia.

Oh geeze, split hairs much?

He missed it by a whopping .2 of 1%

1. Maine - 94.4%
  2. Vermont - 94.2%
  3. West Virginia - 93.5%
  4. New Hampshire - 93.1%
  5. Idaho - 93.0%
  6. Wyoming - 92.5%
  7. Iowa - 90.6%
  8. Utah - 90.6%
  9. Montana - 88.9%

Whitest States 2021 (worldpopulationreview.com)

To say that Marvin missed by a hair is a gross understatement.
He misses by a freaking mile 9 posts out of 10.

Haha! From the lily-white state of Vermont, the Whitest place in America. Why don't they move their operations to St. Louis or Oakland? What a bunch of hypocrites.

Wow, you didn't even bother to read your own link. From you link:

"Hawaii has the highest racial and ethnic diversity, which is 3.1 times higher than in Maine, the state with the lowest."

We were discussing LEAST diverse states clown socks. :heehee:
Was surprised to see Idaho come in at only #34 -
Definitely BECOMING more diverse largely due I believe to Boise's status as "Immigrant Friendly".

No jerkoff, YOU were discussing diversity. I was pointing out that the shitstains at Ben & Jerry's are hiding out in one of the whitest places in America and lecturing the rest of us on the suffering of black people. Which is ironic, of course, because in Vermont you can go months without ever seeing a black person. I don't expect you to understand.

Just stick to pining for Donald Trump, so we can all keep laughing at you.

"Hawaii has the highest racial and ethnic diversity, which is 3.1 times higher than in Maine, the state with the lowest."

Definitely BECOMING more diverse largely due I believe to Boise's status as "Immigrant Friendly".

No jerkoff, YOU were discussing diversity. I was pointing out that the shitstains at Ben & Jerry's are hiding out in one of the whitest places in America and lecturing the rest of us on the suffering of black people. Which is ironic, of course, because in Vermont you can go months without ever seeing a black person. I don't expect you to understand.

So you were discussing diversity.

So you were discussing diversity.
No. He was discussing lack of diversity

Sigh. I'll add them to the conservative boycott list.

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Netflix
Delta Airlines
Hollywood
GoodYear
Girl Scout cookies
Science
Walmart
Youtube
Apple
Marriott
Blue Cross Blue Shield
American Express
Airbnb
AT&T
Comcast
Dow
Exxon
Ford
Goldman Sachs
JP Morgan Chase
Mastercard
Microsoft
Disney
Verizon
GoDaddy
United Airlines
Ben and Jerry's

So many things offend you guys.

Sigh. I'll add them to the conservative boycott list.

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Netflix
Delta Airlines
Hollywood
GoodYear
Girl Scout cookies
Science
Walmart
Youtube
Apple
Marriott
Blue Cross Blue Shield
American Express
Airbnb
AT&T
Comcast
Dow
Exxon
Ford
Goldman Sachs
JP Morgan Chase
Mastercard
Microsoft
Disney
Verizon
GoDaddy
United Airlines
Ben and Jerry's

So many things offend you guys.
Difference is this....

Conservatives choose not to use the services of an establishment that criticizes their way of thinking. Conservatives don't have movements. They dont run ads....they simply choose who to buy from and refuse to buy from those that criticize their intelligence and way of thinking.

Liberals choose to not use the services of an establishment that they disagree with. The establishment doesn't criticize liberals. They simply express their own views and if literals don't like those views, they have movements to boycott, they run ads, they make it an issue and they threaten a boycott of those vendors and clients that support those companies.

BIG fucking difference. Learn from it.

Ben and Jerry will never ever lived in the "hood". Social justice is easy for those who can move out when things change and safety gets a little worse. Promoting Social Justice from a distance and calling the people who get caught up in it vile names to prove their great intentions.

More Cancel Culture from the limped dick RWI ‘s.

You pussies.

Not that this is a surprise from these leftist mother fuckers, but apparently they don't even want to try and hide their hate of cops.

Tweet

See new Tweets
Conversation

Ben & Jerry's
@benandjerrys

The murder of #DaunteWright is rooted in white supremacy and results from the intentional criminalization of Black and Brown communities. This system can’t be reformed. It must be dismantled and a real system of public safety rebuilt from the ground up. #DefundThePolice

4:00 PM · Apr 12, 2021·Twitter Web App

Retweets

Quote Tweets

(1) Ben & Jerry's on Twitter: "The murder of #DaunteWright is rooted in white supremacy and results from the intentional criminalization of Black and Brown communities. This system can’t be reformed. It must be dismantled and a real system of public safety rebuilt from the ground up. #DefundThePolice" / Twitter
What? They aren't allowed to express their viewpoint?

Only via inventing clever new flavor names.
No more! Please! After "schweddy balls" they should have executed their marketing department.
!

That's a lie.... that never made it past their QA and onto the market. No way.... I refuse to believe it.
It's true. I've seen it on the shelf.

Sometimes you have to ask where the hell were the people that are supposed to check these things.

Difference is this....

Conservatives choose not to use the services of an establishment that criticizes their way of thinking. Conservatives don't have movements. They dont run ads....they simply choose who to buy from and refuse to buy from those that criticize their intelligence and way of thinking.

Liberals choose to not use the services of an establishment that they disagree with. The establishment doesn't criticize liberals. They simply express their own views and if literals don't like those views, they have movements to boycott, they run ads, they make it an issue and they threaten a boycott of those vendors and clients that support those companies.

So you're offended by a lot of companies. Got it.

Difference is this....

So you're offended by a lot of companies. Got it.
Nope.
I choose who I use. I will not pay a company who says I am unintelligent or a racist.
No big deal.

You pay companies that say "I want your money you fucking moronic asshole"? Go for it.

Wrong again commie, you commented about Vermont being the whitest State, so you were talking about ETHNIC/RACIAL DIVERSITY, and as usual you failed miserably.

I will not pay a company who says I am unintelligent or a racist.
Which of the following has maligned you personally in such a manner lately: Coca Cola? Delta Airlines? Major League Baseball? the NFL? NBA? Merck? Chase? Home Depot? BlackRock? Porsche? UPS? Microsoft? Cisco? Citigroup? Facebook? American Express? Viacom, Apple?

Forum List

Back