Ben and Jerry's wants to lose your business

I will not pay a company who says I am unintelligent or a racist.
Which of the following has maligned you personally in such a manner lately: Coca Cola? Delta Airlines? Major League Baseball? the NFL? NBA? Merck? Chase? Home Depot? BlackRock? Porsche? UPS? Microsoft? Cisco? Citigroup? Facebook? American Express? Viacom, Apple?
None.

Facebook?

Yes. Left it several years ago.

Why do you ask?

Looking to make me look silly?

Not going to work. Only my wife knows how to do that.

Nope.
I choose who I use. I will not pay a company who says I am unintelligent or a racist.
No big deal.

You pay companies that say "I want your money you fucking moronic asshole"? Go for it.

Right. You are offended by a lot of companies and you avoid the many companies that offend you.

We're in agreement.

None.

Facebook?

Why do you ask?

You made reference to "a company who says I am unintelligent or a racist."

I sought clarification as to which companies are saying that about you, with no presumption regarding your veracity or theirs.

Haha! From the lily-white state of Vermont, the Whitest place in America. Why don't they move their operations to St. Louis or Oakland? What a bunch of hypocrites.

Wrong - That title goes to West Virginia.

Wow, you didn't even bother to read your own link. From you link:

"Hawaii has the highest racial and ethnic diversity, which is 3.1 times higher than in Maine, the state with the lowest."

We were discussing LEAST diverse states clown socks. :heehee:
Was surprised to see Idaho come in at only #34 -
Definitely BECOMING more diverse largely due I believe to Boise's status as "Immigrant Friendly".

Wrong again commie, you commented about Vermont being the whitest State, so you were talking about ETHNIC/RACIAL DIVERSITY, and as usual you failed miserably.

Why in the fuck do you always get everything diametrically wrong - NAZI? :icon_rolleyes:

Not that this is a surprise from these leftist mother fuckers, but apparently they don't even want to try and hide their hate of cops.

Tweet

See new Tweets
Conversation

Ben & Jerry's
@benandjerrys

The murder of #DaunteWright is rooted in white supremacy and results from the intentional criminalization of Black and Brown communities. This system can’t be reformed. It must be dismantled and a real system of public safety rebuilt from the ground up. #DefundThePolice

4:00 PM · Apr 12, 2021·Twitter Web App

Retweets

Quote Tweets

(1) Ben & Jerry's on Twitter: "The murder of #DaunteWright is rooted in white supremacy and results from the intentional criminalization of Black and Brown communities. This system can’t be reformed. It must be dismantled and a real system of public safety rebuilt from the ground up. #DefundThePolice" / Twitter
What? They aren't allowed to express their viewpoint?
They are but they just lost my business

Sigh. I'll add them to the conservative boycott list.

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Netflix
Delta Airlines
Hollywood
GoodYear
Girl Scout cookies
Science
Walmart
Youtube
Apple
Marriott
Blue Cross Blue Shield
American Express
Airbnb
AT&T
Comcast
Dow
Exxon
Ford
Goldman Sachs
JP Morgan Chase
Mastercard
Microsoft
Disney
Verizon
GoDaddy
United Airlines
Ben and Jerry's

So many things offend you guys.

To shorten their roll - EVERYTHING offends them! ;)

Zog has his own brand - "ZogCream"
CERTAIN to be a best seller! :lol:

71124.jpg

Sigh. I'll add them to the conservative boycott list.

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Netflix
Delta Airlines
Hollywood
GoodYear
Girl Scout cookies
Science
Walmart
Youtube
Apple
Marriott
Blue Cross Blue Shield
American Express
Airbnb
AT&T
Comcast
Dow
Exxon
Ford
Goldman Sachs
JP Morgan Chase
Mastercard
Microsoft
Disney
Verizon
GoDaddy
United Airlines
Ben and Jerry's

So many things offend you guys.

To shorten their roll - EVERYTHING offends them! ;)
It's only funny until the shareholders don't find it funny

71124.jpg
Ice cream is better from local small businesses anyway. It's fine.

I agree. B&J sold out a long time ago to massive Anglo-Dutch corporation Unilever. The founders just hide out in all-white Vermont and whine about how unfair life is for the black people they enthusiastically keep out of their state.

71124.jpg
Ice cream is better from local small businesses anyway. It's fine.

I agree. B&J sold out a long time ago to massive Anglo-Dutch corporation Unilever. The founders just hide out in all-white Vermont and whine about how unfair life is for the black people they enthusiastically keep out of their state.
Free country. But they lost my business

Free country. But they lost my business

B n J Quake in Boots at that thought! :laughing0301:
It's not about quaking but if many follow my lead profits will suffer. If not then I don't eat as much ice cream, which is bad for you or I give more business to local shops. Win/win. Are you going to put me back on ignore now?

Haha! From the lily-white state of Vermont, the Whitest place in America. Why don't they move their operations to St. Louis or Oakland? What a bunch of hypocrites.

Wrong - That title goes to West Virginia.

Oh geeze, split hairs much?

He missed it by a whopping .2 of 1%

1. Maine - 94.4%
  2. Vermont - 94.2%
  3. West Virginia - 93.5%
  4. New Hampshire - 93.1%
  5. Idaho - 93.0%
  6. Wyoming - 92.5%
  7. Iowa - 90.6%
  8. Utah - 90.6%
  9. Montana - 88.9%

Whitest States 2021 (worldpopulationreview.com)

To say that Marvin missed by a hair is a gross understatement.
He misses by a freaking mile 9 posts out of 10.

But why bother challenging his post when he obviously was simply making the CORRECT point that the two clowns are from a very VERY white state?

None.

Facebook?

Why do you ask?

You made reference to "a company who says I am unintelligent or a racist."

I sought clarification as to which companies are saying that about you, with no presumption regarding your veracity or theirs.
None of the ones you mentioned said that. They expressed their dissatisfaction of policy and I support their right to do it. I dont agree with them, but I dont agree with many people I know but I still interact with them.

Facebook, however, deemed certain posts of people criticizing Obama as "racist" comments even thought it wasnt race related and posts expressing dissatisfaction with policy as "Hate speech"....

SO I chose not to use their platform.

Schmid...I am not a right wing nut. I make smart choices and I allow others to do the same...even when I dont agree. I dont express disdain and I dont assume their intentions.

But when someone calls me a racist for supporting a policy when, in fact, I am not a racist...they lose my respect.

Forum List

Back