Ben and Jerry's wants to lose your business

Haha! From the lily-white state of Vermont, the Whitest place in America. Why don't they move their operations to St. Louis or Oakland? What a bunch of hypocrites.

Wrong - That title goes to West Virginia.
Again, seeing as Vermont is in the top three of whitest, you missed the point being made.

You need to pay attention. You are looking quite silly.

Talk to Marvin about that - Either he said it, or he didn't.

Haha! From the lily-white state of Vermont, the Whitest place in America.

You are looking quite silly.

Here is how I see the difference.

Organizations like Hobby Lobby express how they feel about an issue. They don't openly question the intentions of their opposition nor do they insult the intelligence of those that disagree with them. They say how they feel and why.

I find that with many conservative leaning organizations.

On the other hand, left leaning organizations criticize the intentions of conservative views, question the intelligence of those that hold them and push for boycotts against those they disagree with.

Will I buy Ben and Jerrys? Maybe, but right now my naval aviator wife wont let me. She needs to fit in her air suit and I am not allowed to have it in the house. Will I call for a boycott? No. It doesn't matter what they think socially.

But the bottom line is this....Seems conservatives express their views while liberals condemn the views of concervatives

There is a difference.

But I will bet you dont buy From Hobby Lobby.

And that was the point being made.

What would I need from Hobby Lobby - Beading and needlepoint supplies?
I do on the other hand pop into Chick-fil-A for a chicken club from time to time.
Well, then I stand corrected.
They DO have some good food there.

Meh - It's okay in a pinch if ya avoid the fried crap. ;)

Chick.png

I do on the other hand pop into Chick-fil-A for a chicken club from time to time.

Chick.png
I dont. Fried bad.
Well, thats what my wife tells me.

Chick.png
I dont. Fried bad.

Sometimes I break down and get a Chick-fil-A chicken nugget. But my only real fried weakness is for the fried shrimp from a local Chinese joint with a nice sweet n sour dipping sauce. They remove the tails so you can pop the entire thing in. But try to keep that down to once a month or less. Japanese tempura is another weakness. Tempura shrimp, tempura halibut, tempura veggies - Hell, you could prolly tempura one of Grandma's old boots and it'd probably be edible. :)

1371609172818.jpeg

Chick.png
I dont. Fried bad.

Sometimes I break down and get a Chick-fil-A chicken nugget. But my only real fried weakness is for the fried shrimp from a local Chinese joint with a nice sweet n sour dipping sauce. They remove the tails so you can pop the entire thing in. But try to keep that down to once a month or less. Japanese tempura is another weakness. Tempura shrimp, tempura halibut, tempura veggies - Hell, you could prolly tempura one of Grandma's old boots and it'd probably be edible. :)

1371609172818.jpeg
Wait...you saw me tempura my grandmothers boot? Was that you staring in the window?

Chick.png
I dont. Fried bad.

1371609172818.jpeg
Wait...you saw me tempura my grandmothers boot? Was that you staring in the window?
I was young and confused at the time. It was when I was waiting patiently each month for the National Geographic magazine....you know....the African tribe pictures?

Not that this is a surprise from these leftist mother fuckers, but apparently they don't even want to try and hide their hate of cops.

Tweet

See new Tweets
Conversation

Ben & Jerry's
@benandjerrys

The murder of #DaunteWright is rooted in white supremacy and results from the intentional criminalization of Black and Brown communities. This system can’t be reformed. It must be dismantled and a real system of public safety rebuilt from the ground up. #DefundThePolice

4:00 PM · Apr 12, 2021·Twitter Web App

Retweets

Quote Tweets

(1) Ben & Jerry's on Twitter: "The murder of #DaunteWright is rooted in white supremacy and results from the intentional criminalization of Black and Brown communities. This system can’t be reformed. It must be dismantled and a real system of public safety rebuilt from the ground up. #DefundThePolice" / Twitter
Bluebell is a much much better ice cream.

A shit for brains bed wetter said:
Something Stupid
Not when it gets people killed. If you want mass minority funerals, defund the police.

The objective of the left is to create chaos, they do want to kill off the decedents of their slaves. Look at everything the democrook party has ever done and you will notice that in every case, black people suffer as a result. Once the bottom falls out, and the cops finally simply leave, blacks are going to kill each other to a degree that will make the Rwandan genocide look like a basket ball game.

Yep, the commies make sure they can kill each other in unimaginable numbers in their ghetto cities and killing even more in the commie abortion mills.

Lol, I know yall are slow but communism is basically dead. North Korea is the only communist state left and your buddy Trump is the only person in the western world to patronize them. Not even chiba is full on commie any more. Hillarious

Really, tell the class who CPUSA indorses and supports.

Not that this is a surprise from these leftist mother fuckers, but apparently they don't even want to try and hide their hate of cops.

Tweet

See new Tweets
Conversation

Ben & Jerry's
@benandjerrys

The murder of #DaunteWright is rooted in white supremacy and results from the intentional criminalization of Black and Brown communities. This system can’t be reformed. It must be dismantled and a real system of public safety rebuilt from the ground up. #DefundThePolice

Retweets

Quote Tweets

(1) Ben & Jerry's on Twitter: "The murder of #DaunteWright is rooted in white supremacy and results from the intentional criminalization of Black and Brown communities. This system can’t be reformed. It must be dismantled and a real system of public safety rebuilt from the ground up. #DefundThePolice" / Twitter
What? They aren't allowed to express their viewpoint?

Not when it gets people killed. If you want mass minority funerals, defund the police.

Wait, are you saying they shouldn't be engaging in free speech? And your justification now that it might endanger some people?

Where do you stand on tRumps anti mask crap and the whole antivaxer thing, especially the daily conspiracy theories posted here and spread by RWNJ "media"?

Wow, you fuckers can never stay on topic. How long are you going to let Trump live in your little pea brain rent free?

Tweet

See new Tweets
Conversation

Ben & Jerry's
@benandjerrys

Retweets

Quote Tweets

What? They aren't allowed to express their viewpoint?

Wait, are you saying they shouldn't be engaging in free speech? And your justification now that it might endanger some people?

Where do you stand on tRumps anti mask crap and the whole antivaxer thing, especially the daily conspiracy theories posted here and spread by RWNJ "media"?

Wow, you fuckers can never stay on topic. How long are you going to let Trump live in your little pea brain rent free?

They cant let go.

If you recall...they had a day to scream in the streets.

Like you really need a day dedicated to scream in the streets.

That in itself was fucked up....but it shows you how they do what they are told to do.

Haha! From the lily-white state of Vermont, the Whitest place in America. Why don't they move their operations to St. Louis or Oakland? What a bunch of hypocrites.

Oh geeze, split hairs much?

He missed it by a whopping .2 of 1%

1. Maine - 94.4%
  2. Vermont - 94.2%
  3. West Virginia - 93.5%
  4. New Hampshire - 93.1%
  5. Idaho - 93.0%
  6. Wyoming - 92.5%
  7. Iowa - 90.6%
  8. Utah - 90.6%
  9. Montana - 88.9%

Whitest States 2021 (worldpopulationreview.com)

Wow, you didn't even bother to read your own link. From you link:

"Hawaii has the highest racial and ethnic diversity, which is 3.1 times higher than in Maine, the state with the lowest."

"Hawaii has the highest racial and ethnic diversity, which is 3.1 times higher than in Maine, the state with the lowest."

We were discussing LEAST diverse states clown socks. :heehee:
Was surprised to see Idaho come in at only #34 -
Definitely BECOMING more diverse largely due I believe to Boise's status as "Immigrant Friendly".

We were discussing LEAST diverse states clown socks. :heehee:
Was surprised to see Idaho come in at only #34 -
Definitely BECOMING more diverse largely due I believe to Boise's status as "Immigrant Friendly".
Well if you da ho, I da ho too.

New Topics

Forum List

Back