Ben and Jerry’s vs Israel ??

Now isn't this interesting...

The head of the board of directors of Ben & Jerry’s is accused of alleged self-dealing, doling out tens of thousands in cash from the controversial ice cream company’s foundation to fund her own pro-Palestinian non-profit...

Anuradha Mittal, the chair of the ice cream maker’s board since 2008, organized the company’s recent, controversial boycott, refusing to sell ice cream to Jewish settlements in Palestinian territories.

She is also a vice president of the company’s non-profit foundation. Between 2017 and 2018, the foundation doled out more than $100,000 to the Oakland Institute, a progressive think tank that studies land reform around the world, where Mittal is executive director and the only salaried employee, according to IRS filings.

The Ben & Jerry’s Foundation sent a total of $104,000 in grants to the California-based Oakland Institute where MIttal was paid a combined $156,000 in salary in 2017 and 2018, IRS filings show. Part of the Ben & Jerry’s Foundation cash went to finance the Badil Resource Center for Palestinian Residency and Refugee Rights...

Last year, the European Union pulled nearly $2 million worth of funding from Badil after it refused to sign an “anti-terror” clause in its funding contract. The clause stated that none of the EU’s funds would be diverted to members of terrorist organizations, such as the military wings of Hamas and Hezbollah...

I am thinking about starting my own ice cream company that caters to Jews

I have a cool name

Unfortunately I am business illiterate and lazy

Ben and Jerry’s is going to pay a big price for boycotting to Israel
This Marxist company should be boycotted by all of you .
Bunch of fascist anti Semites
I like your thinking and if I want great ice cream, I will go to Culver’s.
And I will get a combo, with a big cheeseburger and fries, thrown in.

1630955606619.jpeg

Blue Bell is pretty good ice cream, and it’s as fancy as anything that I will ever want. Ben and Jerry are delusional if they think that they can’t be supplanted by other companies.

Forum List

Back