What to do in a mass public shooting....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Analysis from an expert on what your options are, the best options in the situation....

He deals with all of the objections to armed citizens .......the one about the good guy shooting innocent people, the cops shooting the good guy.....

Last edited:
If you are in a situation where a person is bent on killing innocent civilians your plan of action is simple.

Shoot back.
It's truly amazing that we have such huge numbers of adults who cannot grasp this intuitively. Imagine dying or watching your children die in service of your political beliefs.
I carry, every day, and would not hesitate to fight back in such a situation. That doesn't mean I'd be hoping for the chance nor does it mean that I wouldn't grieve harming an innocent if I had to fire. I don't consider myself to be a sheep dog but neither am I willing to be a sheep in that situation.

Never allow the government to say that you can't defend yourself and your property.....by any means necessary....

If all else fails and he has the drop on you, don't go quietly. Jump him or distract him or do whatever your adrenalin fueled mind tells you to to do as a last resort and do it quickly.

Forum List

Back