Believe it or not, there are still anti-science lefties who won't give up their masks

Despite the CDC and MANY states (both red and blue) removing their mask mandates, there is still a hardcore group of fascists who will not stop trying to control everyone else's bodies.

They need to be mocked and shamed until they give up their fascist dreams.

A key point:

“For the last year, anyone questioning let alone rejecting CDC/WHO guidance on COVID was vilified as an anti-science crank, to the point of being censored off the internet,” tweeted heterodox liberal Glenn Greenwald. “Yet it’s now totally common for liberals with no scientific training to go on TV & reject new CDC guidance.” He included a clip from MSNBC.

New York is lifting its mask mandate for vaccinated people in most locations on Wednesday. It will join New Jersey and Connecticut in easing the bulk of its remaining COVID-19 restrictions on businesses the same day. Massachusetts will follow suit on May 29.

With vaccination rates rising, blue states are gradually embracing masklessness and reopening, in accordance with revised guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention that were issued last week. “We have to get back to life and living — and we have to do it the way New Yorkers do it,” Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced from an empty Radio City Music Hall.

There’s just one problem — will rank-and-file liberal voters in these states go along?

Polling showed throughout the pandemic that liberals and Democrats were more worried about the virus. A Quinnipiac poll taken last March as the outbreak was beginning found that two-thirds of Democratic voters were concerned about the coronavirus disrupting their lives, while nearly 6 in 10 Republicans said the opposite.

An NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll conducted around the same time found 68% of Democrats were fearful of someone in their family contracting the coronavirus, compared to 40% of Republicans and 45% of independents. The partisan divide on many COVID-related issues has persisted over time, according to a year of surveys by the Pew Research Center.

The New York Times reported on vaccinated people who refuse to take off their masks despite the new guidance. The newspaper quoted one woman as saying, “Even if I’m the only person on planet Earth that continues to wear the mask, if that’s what makes me feel comfortable, I’ll wear the mask.”

Perhaps you should go back and read the CDC guidelines. They did not say to give up masks. They said that when fully vaccinated people get together, they don’t need to wear masks.

Unless you know that everyone you’re with has been vaccinated, you should always wear a mask when mixing and mingling with others.

The problem with you idiot conservatives is that you don’t bother to actually read the guidelines or follow them. If you had read the guidelines you wouldn’t of made such a stupid post.

That’s not what they say.

How would you know what they say. You haven’t read them. If you had you wouldn’t have made your stupid post.

Ah, so you’re repeating yourself to separate posters...Shows me you know you’re wrong....have a nice day.

Still haven’t read the guidelines I see. I have to repeat myself constantly with you idiots. None of you read links. There are some links I posted at least a half dozen times on the same topic, and still you ask for links or make posts which prove you hadn’t read them.

Given I have that I haven’t had a cold, flu, stomach virus, or any form of communicable disease since a year ago February, I’m probably going to continue to mask up when I go shopping. Most of my friends are talking the same way because and for the same reason.

After SARS in 2002/2003 a lot people in a number of Asian countries continued to mask when going about their daily lives. We used to see them at sports events quite often and they were the source of much amusement.

My sports fan friends- all of whom live in cities, are now saying that they will probably continue to mask went out in public just because we have all been so healthy since we started wearing masks all the time.

This will probably make you conservatives who consider wearing a mask and issue of freedom, half crazy. To us it’s simply common sense and good judgment, something conservatives would never comprehend.

We know full well you're a sheeple. You wear them stay out of our business.

I would expect nothing else from you...after all, it's a "me me me" mentality.

Of course, you're condemning sane, intelligent people for looking out for their own best interests, while advocating that stupid, cowardly, control freaks should look after what they delusionally perceive to be their self-interests; where, in the latter case, it involves trying to deny rational choices to the former group in order to pander to the latter.

No sane, intelligent person ought to be considered to have any obligation whatsoever to sacrifice any of his own comfort, safety, or well-being, to pander to the irrational fears and demands of those who are so stupid and gullible as to have fallen for the #CoronaHoax2020, and to have been brainwashed into living in deathly fear of an overhyped flu bug.

If you're so terrified of the flu, then you stay home, hide in your basement, and starve to death.

We grown-ups have lives to live, jobs to do, and responsibilities to meet, and the last thing we need is to be dragged down by worthless parasites such as yourself.
You are an idiot.

Most normal people can wear a mask and work at same time until vaccination rates are up to a sufficient and the CDC changes it's recommendations. It's like chewing gum and walking at the same time.

Grown ups dont have a complete tantrum when asked to consider the lives of those more vulnerable.

Done stomping your feet and screaming?

You are aware that the CDC has said that if you’re vaccinated you don’t need the mask right?

I am aware of the CDC recommendations.

What I am not aware of is a reason someone to call for people to be mocked and shamed for wearing one anyway.

What does it matter to anyone else? Why not just mind your own business?
So in leftist world it’s not only ok it’s a virtue to mock and shame those who choose not to wear a mask but not ok to mock and shame those who do?

At the time, masks were reported to be a way to slow the spread of covid. To mock someone for refusing to try and slow the spread of a serious disease makes sense.

Mocking someone, especially someone you do not know, for continuing to wear a mask is simply mean spirited and being an asshole.

I would expect nothing else from you...after all, it's a "me me me" mentality.

Of course, you're condemning sane, intelligent people for looking out for their own best interests, while advocating that stupid, cowardly, control freaks should look after what they delusionally perceive to be their self-interests; where, in the latter case, it involves trying to deny rational choices to the former group in order to pander to the latter.

No sane, intelligent person ought to be considered to have any obligation whatsoever to sacrifice any of his own comfort, safety, or well-being, to pander to the irrational fears and demands of those who are so stupid and gullible as to have fallen for the #CoronaHoax2020, and to have been brainwashed into living in deathly fear of an overhyped flu bug.

If you're so terrified of the flu, then you stay home, hide in your basement, and starve to death.

We grown-ups have lives to live, jobs to do, and responsibilities to meet, and the last thing we need is to be dragged down by worthless parasites such as yourself.
You are an idiot.

Most normal people can wear a mask and work at same time until vaccination rates are up to a sufficient and the CDC changes it's recommendations. It's like chewing gum and walking at the same time.

Grown ups dont have a complete tantrum when asked to consider the lives of those more vulnerable.

Done stomping your feet and screaming?

You are aware that the CDC has said that if you’re vaccinated you don’t need the mask right?

I am aware of the CDC recommendations.

What I am not aware of is a reason someone to call for people to be mocked and shamed for wearing one anyway.

What does it matter to anyone else? Why not just mind your own business?
So in leftist world it’s not only ok it’s a virtue to mock and shame those who choose not to wear a mask but not ok to mock and shame those who do?

At the time, masks were reported to be a way to slow the spread of covid. To mock someone for refusing to try and slow the spread of a serious disease makes sense.

Mocking someone, especially someone you do not know, for continuing to wear a mask is simply mean spirited and being an asshole.

At the time masks were also reported to do absolutely nothing to stop the spread of COVID. So it’s still a case of shaming those that don’t agree with you. There is no difference.

No more so than it is for ignorant, worthless sheep to mock or condemn people much, much, much smarter than they are, who r4efuse to fall for or platy along with this stupid #CoronaHoax2020.

It truly is those of you who are stupid and gullible enough, even still, to continue falling for and perpetuating this hoax, who are worthy of mockery or worse.

At the time masks were also reported to do absolutely nothing to stop the spread of COVID. So it’s still a case of shaming those that don’t agree with you. There is no difference.

There is a very big difference.

Some of us are smart enough not to fall for this bullshit, and some of us are not nearly that smart.

Get the message out to Mississippi as quickly as possible. Vaccines and Masks kill people!

Why did American billies figure out Fauci's lies so fast?
Mississippi billies always did know that Trump called it right on it being a fake virus.

Gone within two weeks!

But the science says the quicker you get an epidemic over with, by recovery immunity, the far fewer die in total.
Remember how they lied at first, and claimed recovery did not convey immunity?
The reality is at first, you only need 70% for herd immunity, around the infection zones.
So very few people need to become immune in order to end it entirely.
But if you give it more time, than people move around more, make more distant contacts, and you spread it so wide that almost 100% of the population then needs immunity in order to end the epidemic.
Slowing the spread with masks should only have been for the vulnerable, like those over 70.
The healthy people who were not at risk, should NOT have been wearing masks, because the healthy should have wanted to get it quickly in order to end it quickly .

Get the message out to Mississippi as quickly as possible. Vaccines and Masks kill people!

Why did American billies figure out Fauci's lies so fast?
Mississippi billies always did know that Trump called it right on it being a fake virus.

Gone within two weeks!

What causes an epidemic to end?
The supply of easy local hosts get used up .
But masks prevent that, and ensure there are easy local hosts conserved,
So then the epidemic can NOT end.
If you wear masks to slow spread to easy local hosts, the epidemic is artificially prevented from EVER ending.
So then YES, if people had not screwed up and worn masks, then it would have been "gone within two weeks".
I am anti -Trump, but clearly he is about the only one who got this epidemic right.

Forum List

Back