Zone1 Belief in God drops to 81 percent

Kill can cover more than physical death. Abusing a child can kill healthy development, their future, and the like. It definitely kills trust and prevents the best life possible.

Keep in mind that in Jewish Law, men, women, and children are all covered by the law--both in obeying it and being protected by it.

Scanning the Ten Commandments is a good start, but further study is necessary. People had questions and to clarify all these various situations, Jewish law grew to 613--all based on the original Ten.

Kill can cover more than physical death. Abusing a child can kill healthy development, their future, and the like. It definitely kills trust and prevents the best life possible.

Keep in mind that in Jewish Law, men, women, and children are all covered by the law--both in obeying it and being protected by it.

Scanning the Ten Commandments is a good start, but further study is necessary. People had questions and to clarify all these various situations, Jewish law grew to 613--all based on the original Ten.

Time to update the Ten Commandments
God can do better

I can help him if he needs it

No you can’t. That’s BS.
Even your teachings says you are FOS. The only way you know gods plan…..
God has no plan in this life. When someone tells you that you have to die to find out anything about a plan after life or not, it’s a scam.
For people of faith, this life is for us to come to know God, to love Him, and to serve Him. We are to work towards the ideal and perfection. Why worry about the next life? My experience with the next life: In comparison, this life is like living in the shadows, everything pale, everything black and white. In comparison, here we are asleep. There is a glorious future before us.

This was mentioned earlier and, if it still interests no one, so be it.
To say belief in "God" is higher, lower or the same begs the question, "What is this image of "God" that is being measured?".
Taking the evidence into account, the common concept of "God" is closer to Santa Claus than an entity capable of setting forth the entire universe and all its complexities and contents.
That is why we should question the decline in belief. What most people have is not worthy of being called belief; it is merely unexamined acceptance of received error.

Get a Dictionary.
Joy;
A feeling of great pleasure and happiness:
Let's go beyond the English dictionary and look at the original Biblical word translated as Joy. Joy (charos) isn't something to be pursued, it is infused from within and comes from grace. Meanwhile, our word 'happiness' is described as something to be pursued, or something that comes from luck or chance.

Which god are you talking about ?
Which one would you like to talk about?

For people of Abrahamic faith, there is only One God, and my posts speak of Him. However, if you have another you wish to discuss, we can go there.

IM MY OPINION…..

It is inappropriate for arrogant atheist liberals (oops, I’m being redundant) to come onto a Zone 1 religion forum and claim they could do a better job than G-d, with the sole intention to inflame religious people.

Prove it.

Oh yeah you can't.
LMAO. I can and already told you that one has to have faith first and then God takes over. Afterward, one can read the Bible and see the truth. It becomes a lifetime adventure, but you're SAF and POS, so you keep saying stupid shit like, "Oh yeah you can't" lol.

Look, you will be able to see me and how I do in heaven from where you'll end up. However, I won't be able to see you and prolly won't have any recollection of our talks here on this subject.

I look forward to seeing what you do. However, here is the criteria:

Ten Commandments, under 300 words.

As you wish….
See post #2

66,722Points2,190
What I would include in my Ten Commandments

1. Thou shall not allow slavery. Moses led the Hebrews out of slavery and struggled to free them. Yet God does not even prohibit slavery in his ten commandments. I would prohibit slavery and order employers to pay an honest wage and order workers to give an honest days work

2. Thou shall be clean in thy person and thy environment. God could have saved hundreds of millions of lives with this one. Sanitation was a major killer of mankind. Keep yourself clean to avoid germs. Do not pollute your drinking water or your environment. Could have prevented the plague and other killer diseases

3. Thou shall not engage in War. War is a practice of man and not God. God should encourage peaceful resolution of conflicts and consider war an act against God

4. Thou shall educate yourself and others. A critical trait of man. Learning and the spread of knowledge. You should strive to learn your whole life and spread knowledge to others

5. I would expand the honor your father and mother to honor your family. Parents should honor their kids, make sure they are fed and clothed and protected. You should work hard to take care of your family. Also domestic violence should be a sin. No beating your wife or children

Last edited:
Lol. I know about God, the Bible and science. There is no reason to listen to a SAF and POS like you. You don't even have an article or youtube. I even have a parting message for atheists and sinners who do not repent. ANTD.

an atheist without being a sinner - or you a sinner repentant or not ... whatever the antd, is for sinners first and foremost and a sinner who sins is 6'u ... 6'underground, going nowhere - bond.

and an unrepentant sinner ... was never a need for religion for them anyway.

IM MY OPINION…..

It is inappropriate
for arrogant atheist liberals (oops, I’m being redundant) to come onto a Zone 1 religion forum and claim they could do a better job than G-d, with the sole intention to inflame religious people.

your opinion - or - recorded history ...

1656704308289.png

zone 1 for a desert dweller, passing time the old fashion way.

3. Thou shall not engage in War.
This one stands out, because it seems the others can be directed to individuals. Is war directed at individuals or nations?

Keep in mind the original Ten were the responsibility of men, women, and children and are for the protection of men, women, and children. If this Commandment is directed towards men, women, and children, not just nations, what would be covered under "war"?

For example, would abortion be declared a war on the unborn? Would protests be declared war since, by definition, they disturb the peace? Would a child shoving another be a war? How about imprisoning criminals? Is that a war on criminals?

1. Thou shall not allow slavery.
Define slavery. Does that include indentured servants?

How would you prevent human trafficking--the majority which even today, are forced into prostitution, sweat shops, etc. which are essentially forms of slavery.

Which one would you like to talk about?

For people of Abrahamic faith, there is only One God, and my posts speak of Him. However, if you have another you wish to discuss, we can go there.
You talk like all nine gods are the same. That’s a cop out. But at least you admit there are a bunch. Your‘s is no better, no worse, as none are real.

This one stands out, because it seems the others can be directed to individuals. Is war directed at individuals or nations?

Keep in mind the original Ten were the responsibility of men, women, and children and are for the protection of men, women, and children. If this Commandment is directed towards men, women, and children, not just nations, what would be covered under "war"?

For example, would abortion be declared a war on the unborn? Would protests be declared war since, by definition, they disturb the peace? Would a child shoving another be a war? How about imprisoning criminals? Is that a war on criminals?
If I were a God and I was directing commandments to the creature made in my image, I would not be concerned with some of the petty commandments in the Bible

I would look at war as an affront to God. Massive killing and destruction of the planet I had made, it’s creatures, plants and the environment.

Rather than a direction to nations, a commandment that war is a sin would be directed at individuals. Nations comprised of God believing individuals would be unable to build armies because they believed it to be a sinful act

What is included in this education? What is excluded?

NOTHING is excluded
Education should be a lifelong process of not only learning but sharing what you have learned with others
It is what creates and expands civilization

If I were a God and I was directing commandments to the creature made in my image, I would not be concerned with some of the petty commandments in the Bible

I would look at war as an affront to God. Massive killing and destruction of the planet I had made, it’s creatures, plants and the environment.

Rather than a direction to nations, a commandment that war is a sin would be directed at individuals. Nations comprised of God believing individuals would be unable to build armies because they believed it to be a sinful act
Exactly…..the Christian god is only concerned with begetting and gays.
World hunger doesn‘t matter to a god that can feed the multitudes with a couple of fish and loaves of bread. It’s scam.

Forum List

Back