Being mistaken for "a Skinny Black Guy" may get you partially paralyzed.

reconmark

Gold Member
May 13, 2014
The Bloomfields. Oakland County Mi.
Alabama Cop Arrested for Takedown That Left Indian Man Partially Paralyzed

sureshbhai_patel_img_0423_ebf7e4c603b00c624493288e84d1066b.nbcnews-ux-640-900.jpg

In a 911 call to police that day, the caller identifies Patel as "a skinny black guy" he had never seen before walking around the neighborhood. The caller also said that he was following Patel from a distance, and that he was afraid to leave for work and leave his wife alone at home

Patel, who'd arrived in Alabama a week earlier from Pij, India, was staying with his son, Chirag Patel, and daughter-in-law who lived in the neighborhood, and had come to help care for their 17-month-old toddler while the younger Patel worked and attended graduate school at the University of Alabama.

Alabama Cop Arrested for Takedown That Left Indian Man Partially Paralyzed - NBC News

Last edited:
So he was "helping care for a toddler" while lurking around the neighborhood? I guess you missed the news about the epidemic of Indian men gang-raping women.

Liberals rejoice!!!! Gods grace has come upon thee!!! Your dreams have come true....a cop arrested!!!! Now you all can lobby for the death penalty!!!

Liberals rejoice!!!! Gods grace has come upon thee!!! Your dreams have come true....a cop arrested!!!! Now you all can lobby for the death penalty!!!
So...you think that we should NOT be happy to see this cop arrested after what he did.....on camera?

No. No one should've been "happy" before or after. When police use force...theres nothing happy about it no matter the outcome, no matter how legal or illegal.

You liberals cheer it...like its some great accomplishment. When a person robs a store I dont rejoice when cops arrest him.

I hope you cop haters are the first victims of crime when the day comes that America's cops stand down and collectively say fuck it and stop showing uo.

So...you think that we should NOT be happy to see this cop arrested after what he did.....on camera?

No. No one should've been "happy" before or after. When police use force...theres nothing happy about it no matter the outcome, no matter how legal or illegal.

You liberals cheer it...like its some great accomplishment. When a person robs a store I dont rejoice when cops arrest him.

I hope you cop haters are the first victims of crime when the day comes that America's cops stand down and collectively say fuck it and stop showing uo.

First stop being routinely stupid, Police Officers aren't going anywhere and if they do fuck them for ignoring their oath.
There was absolutely no justification for the force used on this man and you attempting to minimize it says that you aren't intellectually or morally able to see any wrong doing as you act like an enamored kid whenever a police uniform is involved.

It's people like you and the caller to 911 that need to report seeing imaginary Black boogeymen when people of color are simply going about their business.

Fortunately the man will live comfortably for the remainder of his life with the settlement he is about to receive.

Forum List

Back