Being around many Jews lately

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
There seems to be a good size Jewish population in Vegas that failed in Los Angels
I grew up with many as a kid in a predominantly all Jewish area
Now I remember why l left that area lol

People claim to be Jewish while constantly maligning Jewish people.

What's wrong with this picture, folks?

The OP is as Jewish as a McRib sandwich.

3000.jpg

View attachment 447229
If I had a nickel for every time I saw an antisemite claim to be Jewish, I'd have..............

37 dollars and 50 cents.

Thanks, in part, to Hitler, and the excesses of The Nazis, it's currently considered poor manners in most circles to be openly anti-Semitic.

However, in order to allow people full reign to their Jew-hating propensities. There are certain exceptions.

You're allowed to make any antisemitic claim you want as long as you ..

a) ... indicate you don't mean all Jews ... just those 'Zionists' who don't care to see Israel pushed into the sea.

b) ... make claim to Jewish Heritage or claim to have 'Jewish Blood', despite the fact that no such thing even exists.

View attachment 447229
If I had a nickel for every time I saw an antisemite claim to be Jewish, I'd have..............

37 dollars and 50 cents.

Thanks, in part, to Hitler, and the excesses of The Nazis, it's currently considered poor manners in most circles to be openly anti-Semitic.

However, in order to allow people full reign to their Jew-hating propensities. There are certain exceptions.

a) ... indicate you don't mean all Jews ... just those 'Zionists' who don't care to see Israel pushed into the sea.

b) ... make claim to Jewish Heritage or claim to have 'Jewish Blood', despite the fact that no such thing even exists.

You are forgetting c -- quoting Jewish voices like Israel Shahak, Ilan Pape or Norm the Fink.

It is usually only the leftist antisemites who do this but it is very common.

I lived in a Jewish neighborhood Los Angeles. Great people. Kind, honest. Because my mother was Jewish they kept trying to get me back into the fold. But gently. They never got obnoxious about it.

View attachment 447229

37 dollars and 50 cents.

You are forgetting c -- quoting Jewish voices like Israel Shahak, Ilan Pape or Norm the Fink.

It is usually only the leftist antisemites who do this but it is very common.

Self-hating Jews don't spill a lot of slivovitz among Jews (even The Reform). It's like when some Jew-hating idiot quotes Neturei Karta as Jews who don't support Israel... never realizing that Jews have nothing but contempt for them.

I lived in a Jewish neighborhood Los Angeles. Great people. Kind, honest. Because my mother was Jewish they kept trying to get me back into the fold. But gently. They never got obnoxious about it.

Yes. They're not all like fncceo at all.

New Topics

Forum List

Back