Before “turkey day” be sure to watch this...

buttercup

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2010
You might want to get a barf bag ready. But be sure to watch the whole thing!

Never did like turkey. This Thanksgiving I will have Jagerschnitzel, spaetzle, roasted asparagus, mashed potatos, gravy, and cranberry sauce.

Never did like turkey. This Thanksgiving I will have Jagerschnitzel, spaetzle, roasted asparagus, mashed potatos, gravy, and cranberry sauce.

Yeah, I was never a big fan either. Your side dishes sound delicious! I think I’m going to try to make a vegan Wellington, or something like that. I’m going to make sure it’s guuud. :)

We eat chinese on Thanksgiving.

I was wondering what happened to all the China men in arkansas ...

2vyIm9V.gif

This is news to you people? Don't you hamburgers and fried chicken and lamb chops and bacon? None of them are well treated before dinnertime.

This is news to you people? Don't you hamburgers and fried chicken and lamb chops and bacon? None of them are well treated before dinnertime.
^ Which is one of the reasons why I don’t eat meat or any animal products. And contrary to what you seem to think, there are a lot of people who aren’t fully aware of what goes on… which is why people are now going vegan in droves, because with the internet (especially videos and documentaries) the truth is slowly but surely coming out.

^ Which is one of the reasons why I don’t eat meat or any animal products. And contrary to what you seem to think, there are a lot of people who aren’t fully aware of what goes on… which is why people are now going vegan in droves, because with the internet (especially videos and documentaries) the truth is slowly but surely coming out.
You do you man, I'm a carnivore and staying that way.

We are doing brisket, spuds and some other shit from the haji mother fucker side of the fams. It’s usually pretty good whatever it is.

Ours is from a local butcher so it’s treated a bit better. We still like the taste of fear in out food so we have him waterboard the cow before he turns it into a brisket for me.

Not enough eye bleach to get that vid out of my head. So..this thanksgiving, I think I will have a nice big chef salad. Maybe some fish.

Not enough eye bleach to get that vid out of my head. So..this thanksgiving, I think I will have a nice big chef salad. Maybe some fish.

That’s good to hear! Fortunately, there are so many good side dishes, like mashed potatoes w/ gravy, stuffing, casseroles, etc. We’re having a big Thanksgiving this year, so I’m going to prepare a couple side dishes and a meatless main course for me and whoever else wants to partake. I’m still learning to cook, so hopefully I won’t screw it up. :)

Actually, I think I will make lasagna. With broccoli, cheese, olives. Its very yummy. I do like my chicken....but I might have to forgo that too. Eggs..I canNOT do without. But I get mine from the back yard and the six chickens that are spoiled rotten, lol.
You need to watch these vids from Tastee. Yum!

Meatless Recipes That Carnivores Will Love

Forum List

Back