Before Trump, Nobody Knew What Juneteenth Was

it’s true, not a lot of people did...Lord knows obama never mentioned it, and until a couple days ago Xiden had no clue what it was.

Xiden still thought it had something to do with the Tulsa riots
Please stop saying riots. That paints the wrong picture. It was a massacre with Black americans being attacked by whites simply out of jealousy.
ok, definitely. jealous white dems
Jealous, conservative whites would be more specific.
not really jealous, conservative white Democrats would

So white on white crime in europe is the same as slavery and systemic legalized racism against Black people here in the US?
What laws do we need to repeal RIGHT NOW that are still racist? What else can we do to make right what others did in the past?

"What else can we do to make right what others did in the past?"

True atonement is displayed by repairing what you have broken. Lip service, holidays, slogans are bullshit. Nothing short of reparations will ever be satisfactory in my mind. When the US returns the wealth enslaved Africans created for this country to the descendants of those Africans that will never make it right what others did in the past but it will show a true attempt at atonement.
Let's assume reparations are happening, but they are going to those decendents of slaves only. Shouldn't they also come only from the descendants of slave owners?

Now, how much? How do we quantify it? When will it be declared "enough"?

Does anyone actually have a concrete plan? Or is that also lip service?
Thats faulty logic. The US is responsible for allowing slavery in the US not slave owners. There were laws enacted both federal and state that enabled, codified and enforced slavery. it is a national debt.

There are plenty people who have come up with concrete plans and estimation regarding the amounts. If I recall correctly they have even been submitted to congress. I myself am not familiar with them because I believe whites are a lost cause and lack the honor and character needed to atone for wrongs committed against my people.
Against your people, but not you.

How far back do we go on wrongs of the past?

It's a lost cause because it is a wholly unjust solution for wrong done to no living person.

So white on white crime in europe is the same as slavery and systemic legalized racism against Black people here in the US?
What laws do we need to repeal RIGHT NOW that are still racist? What else can we do to make right what others did in the past?

"What else can we do to make right what others did in the past?"

True atonement is displayed by repairing what you have broken. Lip service, holidays, slogans are bullshit. Nothing short of reparations will ever be satisfactory in my mind. When the US returns the wealth enslaved Africans created for this country to the descendants of those Africans that will never make it right what others did in the past but it will show a true attempt at atonement.
Let's assume reparations are happening, but they are going to those decendents of slaves only. Shouldn't they also come only from the descendants of slave owners?

Now, how much? How do we quantify it? When will it be declared "enough"?

Does anyone actually have a concrete plan? Or is that also lip service?
Thats faulty logic. The US is responsible for allowing slavery in the US not slave owners. There were laws enacted both federal and state that enabled, codified and enforced slavery. it is a national debt.

There are plenty people who have come up with concrete plans and estimation regarding the amounts. If I recall correctly they have even been submitted to congress. I myself am not familiar with them because I believe whites are a lost cause and lack the honor and character needed to atone for wrongs committed against my people.
Against your people, but not you.

How far back do we go on wrongs of the past?
if you have done something against my people you have done something against me.

We go back to the time the first African was codified as a slave here in the US. This bullshit argument about addressing slavery in other parts of the world is simply a distraction injected into the argument to pretend its not feasible. We are dealing with US history not world history in regard to reparations. We cant do anything about what England or China or Iran did

Rome and the Catholic Church have done more evil to my people than anything done to any African slave. I will assign my claim for reparations from Rome and the Catholic Church to you. You can go get your reparations from them.

Another solution.

Cut defense spending by 1/3. Divide the proceeds among all living adults who are PROVEN descendants of slaves. They may only accept the proceed if they move to Liberia and denounce U. S. citizenship, NEVER to return again.

if you have done something against my people you have done something against me.
And I....haven't.

No living person has.

I'll consider this matter closed.
That may or may not be true but either way its not relevant to my point.

The US has done something against my people and specifically my ancestors.
"My people" AIN'T you. Bullshit collectivism is a two-way street.

So, we'll pay reparation to "Black People" but no black person individually. So, you get nothing.

How is that?

Rome and the Catholic Church have done more evil to my people than anything done to any African slave. I will assign my claim for reparations from Rome and the Catholic Church to you. You can go get your reparations from them.
Rome is in Italy if my memory serves me correctly. Again not relevant to what the US did to the African enslaved.
Again, you can have my share of reparations from Rome. Otherwise, pound sand. You are entitled to as much compensation as I am.

Another solution.

Cut defense spending by 1/3. Divide the proceeds among all living adults who are PROVEN descendants of slaves. They may only accept the proceed if they move to Liberia and denounce U. S. citizenship, NEVER to return again.
That isnt a solution. Thats you trying to make a bargaining offer you have zero credibility or authorization to offer.

Another solution.

That isnt a solution. Thats you trying to make a bargaining offer you have zero credibility or authorization to offer.
I have about as much credibility as you. What makes you think you have any credibility?

Are you saying that because I'm white?

(You are)

The defense rests…

Rome is in Italy if my memory serves me correctly. Again not relevant to what the US did to the African enslaved.
Again, you can have my share of reparations from Rome. Otherwise, pound sand. You are entitled to as much compensation as I am.
I dont want your share of reparations from Rome. You are no one and worth nothing. My focus will remain on the US paying reparations. Youre just some peon with no value or authority.

Another solution.

I have about as much credibility as you. What makes you think you have any credibility?

(You are)

The defense rests…
"What makes you think you have any credibility?"

The fact you sought out my opinion shows me you believe I have credibility.

I dont want your share of reparations from Rome. You are no one and worth nothing. My focus will remain on the US paying reparations. Youre just some peon with no value or authority.
Fine, then this peon will not be responsible for the payment of any reparations whatsoever. Right?

Right?

Another solution.

(You are)

The defense rests…

The fact that you answered shows you believe that I have credibility.

What kind of nonsense is this?

Fine, then this peon will not be responsible for the payment of any reparations whatsoever. Right?

Right?
Thats between you and the IRS. I could give a shit what you pay. It wouldnt amount to anything I would be interested in.

Our country is doomed to fail because of this way of thinking.

You are a part of the United States of America, so you'll be responsible for your own reparations too.

Right?
Thats between you and the IRS. I could give a shit what you pay. It wouldnt amount to anything I would be interested in.
Oh but you are interested in it. You want money from the United States of America. It is made up of people. Most of the people pay taxes.

The United States of America without its people is worthless.

So you do wanna piece of me. That's what you're saying. That's all I'm hearing.

Another solution.

(You are)

The defense rests…zat

The fact that you answered shows you believe that I have credibility.

What kind of nonsense is this?
The fact that I answered shows you I am willing to answer your questions not that I believe you have any credibility or authorization to bargain with me. Now that you have shown the standard white tactics of attempting to bargain on behalf of the US and bringing up other countries, I have seen you are not worth replying to any longer.

Forum List

Back