Before Trump, Nobody Knew What Juneteenth Was

Another solution.

Cut defense spending by 1/3. Divide the proceeds among all living adults who are PROVEN descendants of slaves. They may only accept the proceed if they move to Liberia and denounce U. S. citizenship, NEVER to return again.
That isnt a solution. Thats you trying to make a bargaining offer you have zero credibility or authorization to offer.
I have about as much credibility as you. What makes you think you have any credibility?

Are you saying that because I'm white?

(You are)

The defense rests…zat
"What makes you think you have any credibility?"

The fact you sought out my opinion shows me you believe I have credibility.
The fact that you answered shows you believe that I have credibility.

What kind of nonsense is this?
The fact that I answered shows you I am willing to answer your questions not that I believe you have any credibility or authorization to bargain with me. Now that you have show the same white tactic of attempting to bargain on behalf of the US I have seen you are not worth replying to any longer.
My only reason for attempting to "bargain" is to show you how ridiculous the notion of reparations for something that happened well over a century ago is.

It is completely ridiculous.

People of America. This is what is floating around the black community. This is what they are after.

We will never have racial harmony ever ever ever ever ever. Give up on it. It ain't happening. There will never be peace.

Another solution.

Cut defense spending by 1/3. Divide the proceeds among all living adults who are PROVEN descendants of slaves. They may only accept the proceed if they move to Liberia and denounce U. S. citizenship, NEVER to return again.
That isnt a solution. Thats you trying to make a bargaining offer you have zero credibility or authorization to offer.
I have about as much credibility as you. What makes you think you have any credibility?

(You are)

The defense rests…zat

The fact that I answered shows you I am willing to answer your questions not that I believe you have any credibility or authorization to bargain with me. Now that you have show the same white tactic of attempting to bargain on behalf of the US I have seen you are not worth replying to any longer.
My only reason for attempting to "bargain" is to show you how ridiculous the notion of reparations for something that happened well over a century ago is.

All you succeeded in showing me is that you are a typical white person that lacks the honor and character of having your country pay its debts.

Another solution.

(You are)

The defense rests…zat

All you succeeded in showing me is that you are a typical white person that lacks the honor and character of having your country pay its debts.
All you have shown is that you want white people to pay you.

I am CERTAIN that even if we did reparations, YOU and other black people would STILL not be satisfied.

It will never be enough and you fucking know it. You'll have your hand out AGAIN within 6 months.

Tell me I am wrong.

Tell me that our nation would be better and more united by paying reparations. You KNOW that is a fucking lie.

Another solution.

(You are)

The defense rests…zat

I am CERTAIN that even if we did reparations, YOU and other black people would STILL not be satisfied.

It will never be enough and you fucking know it. You'll have your hand out AGAIN within 6 months.

Tell me I am wrong.

Tell me that our nation would be better and more united by paying reparations. You KNOW that is a fucking lie.
"I am CERTAIN that even if we did reparations, YOU and other black people would STILL not be satisfied."

Sounds like an excuse to me. Again what you specifically are certain of doesnt really interest me. My concern would be with the US government.

"Tell me that our nation would be better and more united by paying reparations. You KNOW that is a fucking lie."

My concern is not if the country would be better off. I know for a fact there will be millions of pissed off and envious whites. I could give a shit because I understand the nature of most whites. They already suffer from a inferiority complex and this would just heighten that feeling. My concern is getting the value and wealth created by my ancestors in my hands and not the hands of white people.

Another solution.

(You are)

The defense rests…zat

Tell me I am wrong.

"I am CERTAIN that even if we did reparations, YOU and other black people would STILL not be satisfied."

Sounds like an excuse to me. Again what you specifically are certain of doesnt really interest me. My concern would be with the US government.

"Tell me that our nation would be better and more united by paying reparations. You KNOW that is a fucking lie."

My concern is not if the country would be better off. I know for a fact there will be millions of pissed off and envious whites. I could give a shit because I understand the nature of most whites. They already suffer from a inferiority complex and this would just heighten that feeling. My concern is getting the value and wealth created by my ancestors in my hands and not the hands of white people.
Who is suffering from an inferiority complex?

My concern is making sure you never steal from people who never wronged you. How's that?

You know good and goddamn well that reparations is never gonna fly and it's never gonna happen and you're gonna be pissed off about it for the rest of your fucking life. Why not just give it up.?

Another solution.

(You are)

The defense rests…zat

Tell me I am wrong.

My concern is making sure you never steal from people who never wronged you. How's that?

You know good and goddamn well that reparations is never gonna fly and it's never gonna happen and you're gonna be pissed off about it for the rest of your fucking life. Why not just give it up.?
"Who is suffering from an inferiority complex? "

if you read "inferiority complex" I'm pretty sure you know what white people are right?

Youre getting emotional. Take a few deep inhalations and get yourself together.

Another solution.

(You are)

The defense rests…zat

Tell me I am wrong.

if you read "inferiority complex" I'm pretty sure you know what white people are right?

If you really believe that the assholes in WashingtonDC who are currently raiding our empty national treasury of trillions of borrowed dollars in bullshit that doesn't benefit anyone but themselves and their cronies for our great grandchildren to pay, are going to be so benevolent as to pay reparation to black people, you are delusional. Those assholes will give you lip service for your votes, knowing full well that they have neither the will, nor the power to grant your wish.

Another solution.

(You are)

The defense rests…zat

Tell me I am wrong.

If you really believe that the assholes in WashingtonDC who are currently raiding our empty national treasury of trillions of borrowed dollars in bullshit that doesn't benefit anyone but themselves and their cronies for our great grandchildren to pay, are going to be so benevolent as to pay reparation to black people, you are delusional. Those assholes will give you lip service for your votes, knowing full well that they have neither the will, nor the power to grant your wish.
You're confusing yourself. I already told you I don't believe it will happen due to the honor code of white people in this country and insane level of inferiority complex. Your question was what would it take? I told you so you dont have to try and convince me of something I already know is not going to happen. However dont whine about race relations until it does happen.

Another solution.

(You are)

The defense rests…zat

Tell me I am wrong.

You're confusing yourself. I already told you I don't believe it will happen due to the honor code of white people in this country and insane level of inferiority complex. Your question was what would it take? I told you so you dont have to try and convince me of something I already know is not going to happen. However dont whine about race relations until it does happen.
Right. Even if we all agreed that the US government should pay, the people in control would never do it. You believe that I'm different than you but you couldn't be any more wrong. Neither of us have any power. It's not us against each other. It's us against those assholes. And they are doing a brilliant job of pitting us against each other. I would not be surprised one bit if the concept of reparations was dangled in front of the black community to stir up the divide so they can further control us, knowing full well they would never do it. And they blame it on us so that you would hate us.

I suppose it doesn't matter either way. Like I said, we will never have peace. There will never be anything but hate.

You can do that to yourself if you choose. I choose to not hate.

Forum List

Back