Before it is too late!

Colin,

Do you still have open season on your Negro people in America?

Tariq, you dumb arse! Look in the top right hand corner. You'll see I am not from the US.

I'd like to say nice try, but you're far too thick to even to construct a mediocre try. Now be a good little muslim and go play with the sand.

Colin,

I know you are limey. The US government did what the Limey PM Blair told them to do for 9 years.

Colin,

I know you are limey. The US government did what the Limey PM Blair told them to do for 9 years.

That's really quite comical coming from a blind and bigoted Mohammedan! :lol:

Your knowledge of politics is as stunted and warped as your ludicrous brainwashed religious beliefs.

Colin,

That's really quite comical coming from a blind and bigoted Mohammedan! :lol:

Your knowledge of politics is as stunted and warped as your ludicrous brainwashed religious beliefs.

He's Catholic.

Colin,
We control your country now. When is the last time you visited London? We are building the largest Mosque in the world righ in donwtown London - a monument to our takeover of your country. Soon we will own your Queen, your government, everything will be ours. 'God Save Allah and His Prophet Muhammed' will replace your anthen.

Britain is nothing.

Colin,
We control your country now. When is the last time you visited London? We are building the largest Mosque in the world righ in donwtown London - a monument to our takeover of your country. Soon we will own your Queen, your government, everything will be ours. 'God Save Allah and His Prophet Muhammed' will replace your anthen.

Britain is nothing.

You're that paedophile priest, Yukon! Fucking wanker! Go fiddle with some muslim boys and leave ours alone!

Colin,

Britain is nothing.

You're that paedophile priest, Yukon! Fucking wanker! Go fiddle with some muslim boys and leave ours alone!

Figures..........Yukon had gotten kicked outta the priesthood for molesting little boys, and one time when I was talking to him about the ME, I'd told him that over there the saying goes "women are for families, boys are for fun".

He was REALLY interested............hmmm........figures he'd convert to Islam from Catholicism.

One religion is pagan based, the other is just a mixed up jumble.

Pffffft...When do you want me to laugh.
Too late. :lol:

Grasping at straws, I see. Sorry - encouraging unity by having a single focal point for worship is not idolatrous. Only ignoramuses believe that the Ka'aba itself is worshiped.

No, only ignoramuses would think that you have to bow down to a rock to worship G-d. Bow down to G-d not a fallen star.

I find it particularly hilarious that you raised this issue given your religion's fixation with the very "graven images" that were discussed in the Bible.

Please do explain the "graven images" of which you speak. John fell down at the feet of an angel and was told to get back up because we are not to worship anything but G-d. That includes bowing down. Muslims bow down to a fallen star which is SATAN.

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
-Isaiah 14:12

And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
-Luke 10:18

"And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God. And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvelous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints."

No, only ignoramuses would think that you have to bow down to a rock to worship G-d. Bow down to G-d not a fallen star.
The concept and significance of the qiblah eludes your diminutive brain. Oh well, I suppose that is to be expected of those who cannot decide if they worship one god or three.

Please do explain the "graven images" of which you speak.
TomasoOrnateCrucifix30ES586.jpg

Muslims bow down to a fallen star which is SATAN.
Right, moron, you can tell him all about it when you see him in Hell, in sha' Allah.

The concept and significance of the qiblah eludes your diminutive brain. Oh well, I suppose that is to be expected of those who cannot decide if they worship one god or three.

No, it is just that I happen to know exactly what it means and you don't like it.

I don't worship gold crosses and when did I say that Catholics were Christians?:eusa_eh:

Right, moron, you can tell him all about it when you see him in Hell, in sha' Allah.

Actually, I'll be ruling and reigning with Christ in heaven.;)

I was going to quote:

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
-John 14:6

But this verse came to mind.

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
-Matthew 7:6

No, it is just that I happen to know exactly what it means and you don't like it.
If the Ka'aba and all of the structures around it were to disappear tomorrow, nothing would change with regard to the direction of our prayer. You are projecting the inadequacy and idolatry of your own faith onto the religion of truth.

I don't worship gold crosses
You worship a man.

and when did I say that Catholics were Christians?:eusa_eh:
Protestantism is a corruption of Catholicism.

Actually, I'll be ruling and reigning with Christ in heaven.;)

And they say: Be Jews or Christians, you will be on the right course. Say: Nay, (we follow) the religion of Abraham, the upright one, and he was not one of the polytheists. - 2:135​

You will be nowhere near him whose enjoinments to worship God you ignored:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwEwLMxadbI]YouTube - Sura Maryam 19: 27 - 65 Mishary Alafasy - Part 2[/ame]

Look at modern history. Where has Great Britain gone? Where has Communist Russia gone? Where has France gone? Where is Nazi Germany? Where did all these superpowers go? Allah who made them disappear will make America disappear too. Allah who made Russia disappear overnight is capable of making America disappear and fall, Allah willing.

We Muslims have ruled the world before, and by Allah, the day will come when we will rule the entire world again. The day will come when we will rule America. The day will come when we will rule Britain and the entire world. Listen to the Prophet Muhammad, who tells you about the evil end that awaits the infidel. Join us today before it is too late.

If Muslims were meant by God to rule the world, wouldnt they already rule it?

It's a shame people are so busy listening to dead prophets to actually listen to God for themselves.

Last edited:
Obvious troll is obvious.

I am just going to assume that Tariq is trolling and is about as muslim as Pat Robertson because seriously no one could actually be THAT stupid.

Never say that. Whenever someone says that no one can be that stupid, someone else has to go and prove him wrong.

Please do explain the "graven images" of which you speak.
TomasoOrnateCrucifix30ES586.jpg

Muslims bow down to a fallen star which is SATAN.

Why am I not surprised that in common with most other muslims you too are a raving hypocrite. You don't like people to say things against your religion, but you are quick to demean the religion of others. What a nasty piece of self-righteous and hypocritical work you are.

Forum List

Back