"Before face masks, Americans went to war against seat belts"

I bet ANYTHING Trump was one of them who was against them, too, just like he is masks.

Before face masks, Americans went to war against seat belts
  • A small but vocal minority of people in the US are protesting face-mask mandates.
  • In the early 1980s, the public-safety battle was over seat belts. Most Americans didn't use them, and 65% opposed them being enforced by law.
  • "There was a libertarian streak among resistors," car-safety pioneer Ralph Nader told Business Insider. "They took the stance that 'you're not going to tie the American people up in seat belts.'"
  • More than 50 years after "Unsafe at Any Speed," Nader said, "We are a very hard society to change cognitively.""""

So let's take the politics out of this mask thing and get healthy again!
Protect yourself, protect your friends and take your tip from the scientists and docs!

Driving a car is not a Constitutional right, you blithering idiot.
Nor is going to work or the store without a mask on you fucking retard.
I can choose not to go to a store, and if my employer mandates it that is his right.

The Govt has no authority to force people to wear a mask, idiot.
That has nothing to do with the point.

The government does have the authority to force you wear a mask. All they have to do is start charging your asses with attempted murder or assault.
I think I’m figuring out what made your ancestors such good slaves. You submit to authority at the drop of a hat. All for a little self perceived protection.

I bet ANYTHING Trump was one of them who was against them, too, just like he is masks.

• A small but vocal minority of people in the US are protesting face-mask mandates.
  • In the early 1980s, the public-safety battle was over seat belts. Most Americans didn't use them, and 65% opposed them being enforced by law.
  • "There was a libertarian streak among resistors," car-safety pioneer Ralph Nader told Business Insider. "They took the stance that 'you're not going to tie the American people up in seat belts.'"
  • More than 50 years after "Unsafe at Any Speed," Nader said, "We are a very hard society to change cognitively.""""

Protect yourself, protect your friends and take your tip from the scientists and docs!

its called life,liberty and pursuit of happiness you racist prick,,,
Its also called murder if someone dies you inbred pos.
my lord youre a stupid one,,,

so if someone dies of a heart attack its murder???
Yes if you caused the heart attack you fucking retard.
but I didnt,,,it was through natural causes,,,just like th kung flu
Thats what "if" means retard.
duh,,,

like I said it was from natural causes,,,

I can choose not to go to a store, and if my employer mandates it that is his right.

The government does have the authority to force you wear a mask. All they have to do is start charging your asses with attempted murder or assault.
The government does have the authority to force you wear a mask.

Cite what gives them that authority.

Then why didn't we do that to the gays that were giving each other aids and killing other people? Oh, that's right, they were Democrats so it was okay.

Then why didn't we do that to the gays that were giving each other aids and killing other people? Oh, that's right, they were Democrats so it was okay.
They did dummy.

" One such case is that of Thomas Guerra, an American landscape architect, who became the first person in the state of California to be convicted for intentionally infecting another individual with HIV. In court, prosecutors presented 11,000 text messages and 36 audio clips to support their case against Guerra. Since then, Guerra has been accused of intentionally exposing dozens of other men to HIV. "

Apples and oranges comparison. The idea behind wearing face masks is to allegedly protect others from your germs during the plague. Not wearing a seat belt potentially harms nobody but yourself. Furthermore, the seat belt mandate in states wasn't about politicians being concerned about safety. It was the result of lobbying from insurance companies.

The government does have the authority to force you wear a mask.

Cite what gives them that authority.
Congress.

Riding in a car on state-owned roads is NOT A RIGHT!!!!

Breathing in public is a right.

WE ARE NOT GOING TO GIVE IN, SO FUCK OFF!!!

There is actually a fundamental difference here. Seatbelts have a minimal effect on those who are not the person wearing the seatbelt and their dependence.

The people refusing to wear masks are putting everyone--but especially medical professional--at risk of death or lifelong disability. They are acting with depraved indifference.

There is actually a fundamental difference here. Seatbelts have a minimal effect on those who are not the person wearing the seatbelt and their dependence.

The people refusing to wear masks are putting everyone--but especially medical professional--at risk of death or lifelong disability. They are acting with depraved indifference.
as is my right,,,

No they arent if they dont have it...then they are playing charades

Thin the herd.

Natural Selection.

The worlds population needs to be cut in half. If you cannot survive the virus, nature has selected you to die.

Also, there's the whole lead poisoning thing. Wink wink nudge nudge.

Unfortunately it's not quite THAT simple.

They CAN force you to wear a mask on all gov't owned property, like courthouses, DMV's, even roads and bridges. But NOT private homes, businesses, etc.

Forum List

Back