"Before face masks, Americans went to war against seat belts"

There is actually a fundamental difference here. Seatbelts have a minimal effect on those who are not the person wearing the seatbelt and their dependence.

The people refusing to wear masks are putting everyone--but especially medical professional--at risk of death or lifelong disability. They are acting with depraved indifference.

There is really no evidence to prove that. It was only a few months ago where we were told wearing a mask isn't going to solve anything.

I do wear a mask because it was advised to me by my care givers. But it is my option as it should be with any American. Covid cases are up because we have more testing ability now, and because it's summer, more people are exposed to each other. However the death rate didn't grow.

Its definitely coming if this shit keeps happening. The cops are looking for this bitch.

so now youre promoting fascism,,,

I'm promoting legal action against people that obviously dont give a shit about other people catching their potentially deadly viruses and germs.

so you want the democrat party arrested???

my how fascist of you,,,

I want any party arrested for not wearing a mask in public.

I bet ANYTHING Trump was one of them who was against them, too, just like he is masks.

Before face masks, Americans went to war against seat belts
  • A small but vocal minority of people in the US are protesting face-mask mandates.
  • In the early 1980s, the public-safety battle was over seat belts. Most Americans didn't use them, and 65% opposed them being enforced by law.
  • "There was a libertarian streak among resistors," car-safety pioneer Ralph Nader told Business Insider. "They took the stance that 'you're not going to tie the American people up in seat belts.'"
  • More than 50 years after "Unsafe at Any Speed," Nader said, "We are a very hard society to change cognitively.""""

So let's take the politics out of this mask thing and get healthy again!
Protect yourself, protect your friends and take your tip from the scientists and docs!
989.jpg

There is actually a fundamental difference here. Seatbelts have a minimal effect on those who are not the person wearing the seatbelt and their dependence.

The people refusing to wear masks are putting everyone--but especially medical professional--at risk of death or lifelong disability. They are acting with depraved indifference.
No they arent if they dont have it...then they are playing charades

typhoidlarry.jpg

The next day, that guy died.

Its definitely coming if this shit keeps happening. The cops are looking for this bitch.

I'm promoting legal action against people that obviously dont give a shit about other people catching their potentially deadly viruses and germs.

my how fascist of you,,,

Great. Why don't we start with the protesters?

There is really no evidence to prove that. It was only a few months ago where we were told wearing a mask isn't going to solve anything.

I do wear a mask because it was advised to me by my care givers. But it is my option as it should be with any American. Covid cases are up because we have more testing ability now, and because it's summer, more people are exposed to each other. However the death rate didn't grow.
The mask doesnt really protect you dim wit. Its more for protecting others around you by cutting down the distance the virus can travel from your mouth

my how fascist of you,,,

AGAIN,,,
thats very fascist of you,,,

The mask doesnt really protect you dim wit. Its more for protecting others around you by cutting down the distance the virus can travel from your mouth
so if you see someone without a mask just stay away from them,,,
problem solved,,,

my how fascist of you,,,

Great. Why don't we start with the protesters?

Because almost all the protesters I saw had on masks. I think we should start with everyone that doesnt wear a mask.

Thin the herd.

Natural Selection.

The worlds population needs to be cut in half. If you cannot survive the virus, nature has selected you to die.

Also, there's the whole lead poisoning thing. Wink wink nudge nudge.

Well, I guess we can trust that you won't go to the hospital if you catch it, right?

problem solved,,,
Thats not always possible which is why they should be wearing a mask.

my how fascist of you,,,

Any Jew not wearing a star of david...

Any homosexual not wearing a pink triangle...

:oops:

I bet ANYTHING Trump was one of them who was against them, too, just like he is masks.

Before face masks, Americans went to war against seat belts
  • A small but vocal minority of people in the US are protesting face-mask mandates.
  • In the early 1980s, the public-safety battle was over seat belts. Most Americans didn't use them, and 65% opposed them being enforced by law.
  • "There was a libertarian streak among resistors," car-safety pioneer Ralph Nader told Business Insider. "They took the stance that 'you're not going to tie the American people up in seat belts.'"
  • More than 50 years after "Unsafe at Any Speed," Nader said, "We are a very hard society to change cognitively.""""

So let's take the politics out of this mask thing and get healthy again!
Protect yourself, protect your friends and take your tip from the scientists and docs!

Driving a car is not a Constitutional right, you blithering idiot.
Nor is going to work or the store without a mask on you fucking retard.
I can choose not to go to a store, and if my employer mandates it that is his right.

The Govt has no authority to force people to wear a mask, idiot.
That has nothing to do with the point.

The government does have the authority to force you wear a mask. All they have to do is start charging your asses with attempted murder or assault.

Then why didn't we do that to the gays that were giving each other aids and killing other people? Oh, that's right, they were Democrats so it was okay.
They did dummy.

" One such case is that of Thomas Guerra, an American landscape architect, who became the first person in the state of California to be convicted for intentionally infecting another individual with HIV. In court, prosecutors presented 11,000 text messages and 36 audio clips to support their case against Guerra. Since then, Guerra has been accused of intentionally exposing dozens of other men to HIV. "

Didn't say they charged him with attempted murder or murder.

problem solved,,,
Thats not always possible which is why they should be wearing a mask.
thats sounds like their problem not mine,,,

Thin the herd.

Natural Selection.

The worlds population needs to be cut in half. If you cannot survive the virus, nature has selected you to die.

Also, there's the whole lead poisoning thing. Wink wink nudge nudge.

Well, I guess we can trust that you won't go to the hospital if you catch it, right?
I thought healthcare was a right???

Forum List

Back