Because BIDEN: is it time to investigate the election process?

Trump was banned. They did not let Trump take his case to the people until something was done about it. They knew Trump could do that so they banned him and harassed supporters.
Can you name one rally or interview where trump didn't claim the election was stolen from him? That doesn't sound much like a bann to me.

The time to investigate the electoral process was 2016. Too late.
Oh yeah? lol
0EB4376F-65E1-4E28-8350-67D92226A3AA.jpeg

I'm not fascist, insane or stupid, of course I voted for Biden.

I do want to salute the bravery of those who will still admit to voting for Trump. It's hard to find such people these days.

"We don't"? Who's is this "we"? I am playing nice NOT bashing Biden. Just stop. So, in other words you VOTED for Biden. Why not just admit it?
Your cowardly question game has gone on quite long enough. Make your point. Unless you don't have a point, and you just get kicks from trolling.

What the hell does an informal poll on a discussion board have to do with the question of whether it is time to investigate the election process?

Hardly has anyone been censored? Really? Just the opposite. The fact you don't grasp that is amazing.
How many times did we hear claims were baseless? That is simply not true. That these dickheads refuse to acknowledge that.

LOL....For a guy that supposedly got 81 million votes you will play hell finding anyone in the real world that will admit to it.

you do not really think this forum is the read world, do you?

This was one of the most contested and investigated elections in history. This is even worse than the Florida recount of 2000.

And Trump still loses. In fact, even his incompetent partisan hack Cyber Ninjas said Biden won Arizona.

If every election was looked at as deeply as this one has been, I have no doubt there would be just as many irregularities found which are not evidence of cheating.

Trump won the 2016 election by the slimmest of margins. He didn't even win the popular vote. The whole thing swung on 80 thousand votes out of 129 million cast.

Don't tell me no irregularities would have been found if we counted, recounted, audited, and investigated that election as deeply as 2020 was.

So far, only Republicans have been found to have committed actual voter fraud in 2020.

Trump is the worst. Sore. Loser. Ever.

You know, in 2012 the tard herd saw a video of a dark skinned man dropping off a box of ballots in Arizona and came to the conclusion some kind of cheating was involved.

They created a story out of whole cloth around this video which had no sound or context.

And their story was pure horseshit.

So what story have you weaved out of a still photo?

This was one of the most contested and investigated elections in history. This is even worse than the Florida recount of 2000.

And Trump still loses. In fact, even his incompetent partisan hack Cyber Ninjas said Biden won Arizona.

If every election was looked at as deeply as this one has been, I have no doubt there would be just as many irregularities found which are not evidence of cheating.

Trump won the 2016 election by the slimmest of margins. He didn't even win the popular vote. The whole thing swung on 80 thousand votes out of 129 million cast.

Don't tell me no irregularities would have been found if we counted, recounted, audited, and investigated that election as deeply as 2020 was.

So far, only Republicans have been found to have committed actual voter fraud in 2020.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Trump won by a lot, how many ballots did this thug cast? Lol
6C559359-9AFE-49B7-B9FA-473DC41CAC65.jpeg

Hardly has anyone been censored? Really? Just the opposite. The fact you don't grasp that is amazing.

How many times did we hear claims were baseless? That is simply not true. That these dickheads refuse to acknowledge that.
I don't know which is worse, Biden was legitimately elected or our entire election process is broken. I can't believe a majority of informed Americans actually voted for Biden.

Next time America wants to mail out millions of unsolicited ballots we need to have 1 million days to count the ballots. If you wanna banana republic move

Forum List

Back