Because BIDEN: is it time to investigate the election process?

I have to bite my tongue about Biden. I just want to reiterate the topic of interest: WHO actually voted for this man? Good for you. If you want to hide or are ashamed, we get it.
We have no idea who you voted for nor do we care since the election is over.

As to the OP's question:

giphy.gif

OP NOTE : I don't want to hate on Biden. I find it hard that a majority of voting Americans voted for Biden. You guys are way smarter than I am, you know where this is coming from. Biden has proven how unfit he is for the presidency since the Afghanistan withdrawal. Biden doesn't know what he's doing. I find it hard to believe American voters are this gullible to vote for Biden. But maybe I missed something and he's a American political genius.

Yup.

Noregrets. The alternative was far worse.
It was worse than this...war in Europe bordering on nuclear warfare people in CA paying $7.23 per gal of gas...and milk at $5 a gal...
China teaming up with Russia and Iran and NK....you must be kidding....

OP NOTE : I don't want to hate on Biden. I find it hard that a majority of voting Americans voted for Biden. You guys are way smarter than I am, you know where this is coming from. Biden has proven how unfit he is for the presidency since the Afghanistan withdrawal. Biden doesn't know what he's doing. I find it hard to believe American voters are this gullible to vote for Biden. But maybe I missed something and he's a American political genius.
Of course you find that hard to believe. It would require you to admit all your conspiracy theories are bullshit, and you aren't mature enough to do that.

Although it never happened before in American history, the winning party (Democrats) in 2020 bans or censors discussion of voter fraud or corruption, in the name of freedom and democracy, because nothing says freedom or democracy like forbidding free speech and open discussion about voter fraud and corruption.

Although it never happened before in American history, the winning party (Democrats) in 2020 bans or censors discussion of voter fraud or corruption, in the name of freedom and democracy, because nothing says freedom or democracy like forbidding free speech and open discussion about voter fraud and corruption.
Hardly has anyone been banned or censored, in fact, there have been many actions concerning the 2020 election and the investigations as such it is just that they have yet to find any of this magic moment you feel you got cheated.

Hardly has anyone been banned or censored, in fact, there have been many actions concerning the 2020 election and the investigations as such it is just that they have yet to find any of this magic moment you feel you got cheated.
Trump was banned. They did not let Trump take his case to the people until something was done about it. They knew Trump could do that so they banned him and harassed supporters.

Hardly has anyone been censored? Really? Just the opposite. The fact you don't grasp that is amazing. Trump was permabanned off Twitter for so called "mean Tweets", meanwhile back at the ranch, Biden and his Afghanistan collapse that makes the folding of Saigon in 75' look insignificant. NOT to mention the record inflation under Biden. Just kill us now already.

Last edited:
Odd that you are claiming to have been banned. Can you explain how you are able to claim votes were stolen if you have been banned from that?

LOL....For a guy that supposedly got 81 million votes you will play hell finding anyone in the real world that will admit to it.
Quite a lot of people I know voted for Biden.

Try again.

Forum List

Back