Beauty and the Beast director, I want to rip pages out of the Bible

If you're going to hit your movie with the ghey stick, expect consequences. Like no one showing up

EXCLUSIVE: 'Beauty And The Beast' Director: 'I Wish I Could...Rip Pages Out Of The Bible'

Why would anyone want to go and watch this Hollyweird crap.

There has been already an exquisite version of Gabrielle-Suzanne Barbot de Villeneuve's "La Belle et la Bête", which was originally published in 1740 and was the length of a novel. It was rewritten in a shorter version by Jeanne-Marie Leprince de Beaumont * in 1756, this is the version that Jean Cocteau worked from for his charming and exquisite 1946 film "La Belle et la Bête" starring Jean Marais as La Bête and Josette Day as Belle.

* Jeanne-Marie Leprince de Beaumont was also famous for being the mistress of Thomas Pynchon, the French Traitor during Father Le Loutre's War (1749–1755) who gave information to the English which led to the fall of Beauséjour during The Battle of Fort Beauséjour (June 1755)

Here is the original cinema poster artwork for Jean Cocteau's 1946 film.

bellaylabestia4616.jpg

This is the original trailer for Cocteau's film, this is restored for the DVD release of the film.

If you're going to hit your movie with the ghey stick, expect consequences. Like no one showing up

EXCLUSIVE: 'Beauty And The Beast' Director: 'I Wish I Could...Rip Pages Out Of The Bible'

There has been already an exquisite version of Gabrielle-Suzanne Barbot de Villeneuve's "La Belle et la Bête", which was originally published in 1740 and was the length of a novel. It was rewritten in a shorter version by Jeanne-Marie Leprince de Beaumont * in 1756, this is the version that Jean Cocteau worked from for his charming and exquisite 1946 film "La Belle et la Bête" starring Jean Marais as La Bête and Josette Day as Belle.

* Jeanne-Marie Leprince de Beaumont was also famous for being the mistress of Thomas Pynchon, the French Traitor during Father Le Loutre's War (1749–1755) who gave information to the English which led to the fall of Beauséjour during The Battle of Fort Beauséjour (June 1755)

bellaylabestia4616.jpg

This is the original trailer for Cocteau's film, this is restored for the DVD release of the film.

Where's the gay/homo shit?

bellaylabestia4616.jpg

Where's the gay/homo shit?

Um I think that's in the Hollyweird version that tyrone has posted a link to in his OP.

I was commenting why would anyone even want to watch the Hollyweird version, when Cocteau had already produced such a magnificent film in 1946.

Forum List

Back