No you told me your precepts with your own words. Here I will repost your words since they must be too difficult for you to see;

Obviously, you have never read a bible at any point in your life, because if you did, you wouldn't believe in this tripe. I mean really, where do you get this stuff? You'll run to any website that tells you what you want to hear.

Jesus is coming back, and after the rapture, the Tribulation begins. AFTER the Tribulation begins, then the mass death comes, NOT now. The rapture hasn't happened, the Tribulation hasn't begun, and the world is not going to be plunged into mass genocide. Not now.

"Obviously" you haven't a clue about me, you certainly do not know me or know how much or how little I may or may not know about the Word of God.

What does as a thief in the night mean? It means you have a clue furthermore "rapture" is a not a word used in the Bible. It is a precept of humans who take wild guesses about that which they do not know. Humans of flesh go through tribulation all the time and the lord said it would not be done in a day lest the land be made barren. Mass genocide you speak of in a biblical manner is also from your own erroneous precepts; perhaps you should do some self examination and ask the lord is he will reveal to you the truth about the difference between the current mass murders being done by big pharma and the technocrats and the deaths of the host of heaven that are spoken of in the Bible because you "obviously" are too ignorant to understand the difference.

Have fun rotting in hell, because none of what you said makes any sense biblicaly or logically.

You probably didn't see a post I made about natto beans but may be interested in those and checking reviews if needed. I asked a very dear friend last year what was it he wanted the most and he told me 'to get off of these blood thinners' (warfarin and others they tried on him). I'm constantly finding out as much as possible the natural and what can be used in place of meds. So, been on that search for months to see what he could take in place of blood thinners. Anyhow that was my Christmas gift to him. I was going to just buy Nattokinase for him but the cost was too much for me so got freeze dried Natto beans and ran through the coffee grinder for him.

He was off the blood thinner and on a teaspoon of beans as soon as he got them. A week and a half into taking them he went to doctor for an ear issue and he came by and said, Guess what?. My blood pressure was 130... for the first time in years. Anyhow normal range. We can actually make him a years supply of it and he can freeze dry it and have it on hand without having to get an outside source. Plus from all I read at our age we are going to take this too and even give the old dog some as I like the idea of having him around and healthy as long as possible.

Amazon and Webmd both have personal experience reviews and I like to read as many of those as possible before buying anything new like that. NATTOKINASE: Overview, Uses, Side Effects, Precautions, Interactions, Dosing and Reviews
My wife and I have been on a Plant Diet (aka No Head Diet) for 2 years.
My blood pressure, after 3 months on the diet, went from a lifetime of 140/60 to 120/80.

Heaven hell.PNG

I am certain this will piss off those who still support Trump.

Baron You asked and here is the most likely answers for you. I do believe dr. David Martin is spot on in much of this discussion in this video.

Forum List

Back