*Be Prepared To Be Picked Off (like a bug) Attacking Israel*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Israel has now got power to pick off attacks like roaches in the sky.
2. Zap!!!!
3. Problem solved.
4. READ:

Sample:
"A high-powered laser defense system has for the first time passed a test to intercept drones, missiles and other aerial threats, Israel's Defense Ministry said on Thursday."

5. I applaud Israel, nice going!!!!!
6. Can't wait till its tested, and works perfectly, and it will get tested, and work perfectly.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OIP.T34ymANunAfbRljbkLUZVgHaEA

a1e61627ed057dd714619c07cd2eee8d.jpg

So, "Jewish lasers" are a thing

-----------

If there's any truth to it, then I'm not terribly surprised it was the Israelis who made it real...

Slapping-down Palestinian rockets is a strong incentive for pushing laser technology until they arrived at a practical system...

Maybe we can license the thing and then park a few off the North Korean coast ( on ships, sitting in Japan, etc. ) to pi$$-off Fat Boy Kim...

Sorry bout that,

1. Israel has now got power to pick off attacks like roaches in the sky.
2. Zap!!!!
3. Problem solved.
4. READ:

Sample:
"A high-powered laser defense system has for the first time passed a test to intercept drones, missiles and other aerial threats, Israel's Defense Ministry said on Thursday."

5. I applaud Israel, nice going!!!!!
6. Can't wait till its tested, and works perfectly, and it will get tested, and work perfectly.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
It’s cool looking, but that’s it. I spent several years working with lasers. Lasers hate one thing above all else.
1650285967245.jpeg
Bad guys just need to launch their missiles on a rainy or foggy day and their cool laser is as useful as an unplugged refrigerator.

It’s cool looking, but that’s it. I spent several years working with lasers. Lasers hate one thing above all else.
View attachment 632356 Bad guys just need to launch their missiles on a rainy or foggy day and their cool laser is as useful as an unplugged refrigerator.

Thermal bloom is a problem too. Thus pulse lasers. The biggest problem is just raw power.

To be effective, lasers need LOTS of it!

View attachment 632356 Bad guys just need to launch their missiles on a rainy or foggy day and their cool laser is as useful as an unplugged refrigerator.
Sorry bout that,

1. I'm sure they know this, and have tweaked the lasers to see in fog or rain.
2. The enemy is welcome to try, but be advised *INCOMING*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Thermal bloom is a problem too. Thus pulse lasers. The biggest problem is just raw power.

To be effective, lasers need LOTS of it!
Sorry bout that,

1. They got plenty of power.
2. Enough to fry all kinds on missile attacks non-stop for days.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Its G-D's Country, and he gives it to whom he wills, I've been there and know its G-D's Country.
2. Jordan wanting a piece of the pie is understandable.
3. But this kind of power grab they do can end badly for them.
4. G-D can simply pluck *ALL* those whom offend, within 3 seconds.
5. As if you never were.
6. Keep it up and G-D will be forced to show his hand again.
7. Might be too late already.
8. Trespassers may have stood too long.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back