Be honest... do you answer your phone if you don't recognize the number?

The reason for this question is this statistic from Fox News latest Trump/Biden poll.
Interviews were conducted July 18-20, 2020 among a random sample of 756 Michigan voters
contacted on landlines (198) and cellphones (558).
So how many of you truly answer your phone if you don't know the number?
thats possibly one of the dumbest things to do I can think of,,,

what if its the hospital calling to tell you your child or family member is dying and you need to get there quick to say goodbye???
or many other similar scenarios,,,
So you don't have voicemail on your phone evidently.
doesnt matter if I do or not,,,

no reason to chance missing an important call because I'm a dumbfuck,,,

The reason for this question is this statistic from Fox News latest Trump/Biden poll.
Interviews were conducted July 18-20, 2020 among a random sample of 756 Michigan voters
So how many of you truly answer your phone if you don't know the number?
thats possibly one of the dumbest things to do I can think of,,,

what if its the hospital calling to tell you your child or family member is dying and you need to get there quick to say goodbye???
or many other similar scenarios,,,
So you don't have voicemail on your phone evidently.
doesnt matter if I do or not,,,

no reason to chance missing an important call because I'm a dumbfuck,,,
not sure why I should trust the same government that is currently locking up the whole country for something thats only affected 1-2% of the population,,,

No- and I immediately block the number.

I used to do that, but they find away to still call from a different number. It’s usually calls about car warranties, electronic bills, overseas pharmacies all scam calls

So how many of you answer your phone if you don't know the number?
Absolutely never.
If not on my call list, the caller has the option to leave a message that I will promptly ignore.

I don't answer polls, phone or otherwise.

I don't put signs in my yard.

I don't put bumper stickers on my car.

I don't talk to door-to-door canvassers.
Why?

Im not defacing my car with some idiots name on a bumper sticker nor fouling up my yard with some ugly placard.
I will even refuse to buy a car that has a permanent dealers emblem on it. I will not advertise for them.
Last dealer just used a license plate holder that I immediately replaced.

Forum List

Back