Be an Atheist.

For me, and this is my personal opinion only, this world would be a very sad and lonely place if I wouldn't believe in Something bigger and more Powerful than my mortal body, my physical self.

But I do believe.

So, all is good and well with the world.:2up:

Ah, the expected reaction of the mentally inferior, to cast insults with no knowledge of who he is calling names.
Oops, wrong. Your comments clearly shows you are a moron. If they are honest. Which, they are. Moron.

Compounding your personal attacks with more idiotic comments. You really have a gift for the stupid.
Hey, it's not my fault you are an uneducated slob who thinks he outsmarted the global scientific community. That is worth mocking. And it's your fault.
Let's talk some science.

upload_2020-2-21_19-22-11.png

Ah, the expected reaction of the mentally inferior, to cast insults with no knowledge of who he is calling names.
Oops, wrong. Your comments clearly shows you are a moron. If they are honest. Which, they are. Moron.

Compounding your personal attacks with more idiotic comments. You really have a gift for the stupid.
Hey, it's not my fault you are an uneducated slob who thinks he outsmarted the global scientific community. That is worth mocking. And it's your fault.

Once again, projections of your own inadequacies onto your betters. You truly are pathetic and inadequate.

Once again, projections of your own inadequacies onto your betters. You truly are pathetic and inadequate.
You are correct. FF Indiana is QUITE pathetic. This is what being a non-believing heathen turns you into. Very sad.

Let's talk some science.

View attachment 308053

One can find proof for anything one wishes to prove on the internet. Does not make it real or actual proof.

You are correct. FF Indiana is QUITE pathetic. This is what being a non-believing heathen turns you into. Very sad.

The hubris of the self appointed superior being. Wrong as usual, but that is to be expected when allowing others to do your thinking for you.

Aww, the poor denier has a sad. :(

yes, it must be very frustrating.

So you seem to be showing. Don't even realize when you are out of your depth and badly losing. Just keep trying to hurl insults, but I consider the source of these insults and can easily ignore them as the pathetic wailings of someone not even worth considering.

So you seem to be showing. Don't even realize when you are out of your depth and badly losing. Just keep trying to hurl insults, but I consider the source of these insults and can easily ignore them as the pathetic wailings of someone not even worth considering.
haha, sure sign of a whiny, desperate charlatan: claim victory,m even though the scoreboard shows yu are still ion the wrong side of history, evidence, and knowledge. Did you also win the superbowl singlehandedly, you delusional freak?

Hi Frannie.

haha, sure sign of a whiny, desperate charlatan: claim victory,m even though the scoreboard shows yu are still ion the wrong side of history, evidence, and knowledge. Did you also win the superbowl singlehandedly, you delusional freak?

Hi Frannie.

And again, resorting to attempted insults, lies and your own made up claims in a failing attempt to boost your own self esteem and continue to fail.

Hi Frannie.

And again, resorting to attempted insults, lies and your own made up claims in a failing attempt to boost your own self esteem and continue to fail.
When you are done crybabying, you better get cracking on your climate research!

:auiqs.jpg:

Hi Frannie.

When you are done crybabying, you better get cracking on your climate research!

:auiqs.jpg:

You first, but you will only up set yourself when it turns out to be not what you expected.

Why? There are too many reasons to list. But one is that all religion is BS. Worse than that, religion doesn't prevent evil. IT CAUSES IT! Take mohammed. Who is said to have cut many hundreds of people's heads off with a knife. And who was also a pedophile. If christians didn't believe in jesus, muslims might be less prone to believe in mohammed. Also, there was only one jesus. But there are many different kinds of christian. Why? Because it's all BS! Also, would you like to have a wonderful afterlife? Well according to the bible, just go to hell. Don't believe it? Read Ezekiel 31:16.

Also, according to revelations, you would be better off by being evil. Because after the earth is supposedly destroyed, a new earth will be created. Then a new jerusalem will descend out of the sky onto the new earth. This new jerusalem is supposed to be something around 1000 miles per side. Which is pretty large. But considering the many billions of people who are supposed to be in it, maybe not so much. And what is outside the walls of the new jerusalem? All of the evildoers who weren't worthy to go to heaven. So this new jerusalem sounds more like a prison. Though a guilded one. So according to revelations, it would seem that you would be better off being evil. Then you would have the whole rest of the new earth to roam around on.
How many people have you talked into abandoning their faith?

Hint: Zero.
who said he's trying to talk peope out of their faith??!!
Nobody. Why are you getting defensive?
....hahahaha--the believers get so defensive and abusive/insulting/jackasses/ etc when anyone tries to DISCUSS religion....USMB member Ding is a perfect example ..they prove they are NOT true believers --just like priests who abuse children

Why? There are too many reasons to list. But one is that all religion is BS. Worse than that, religion doesn't prevent evil. IT CAUSES IT! Take mohammed. Who is said to have cut many hundreds of people's heads off with a knife. And who was also a pedophile. If christians didn't believe in jesus, muslims might be less prone to believe in mohammed. Also, there was only one jesus. But there are many different kinds of christian. Why? Because it's all BS! Also, would you like to have a wonderful afterlife? Well according to the bible, just go to hell. Don't believe it? Read Ezekiel 31:16.

Also, according to revelations, you would be better off by being evil. Because after the earth is supposedly destroyed, a new earth will be created. Then a new jerusalem will descend out of the sky onto the new earth. This new jerusalem is supposed to be something around 1000 miles per side. Which is pretty large. But considering the many billions of people who are supposed to be in it, maybe not so much. And what is outside the walls of the new jerusalem? All of the evildoers who weren't worthy to go to heaven. So this new jerusalem sounds more like a prison. Though a guilded one. So according to revelations, it would seem that you would be better off being evil. Then you would have the whole rest of the new earth to roam around on.

who said he's trying to talk peope out of their faith??!!
Nobody. Why are you getting defensive?
....hahahaha--the believers get so defensive and abusive/insulting/jackasses/ etc when anyone tries to DISCUSS religion....USMB member Ding is a perfect example ..they prove they are NOT true believers --just like priests who abuse children
That's nice. Go play.

You mentioned just go to hell due to Ezekiel 31:16. What do you think it will be like if the Christians are right?

You don't know that. And neither do I. I have told people what my views on the subject are. How that may have effected their brainwashing, who knows. It isn't like it is a subject that is worth to keep harping about.
If you talked anyone into abandoning their faith, their faith was paper-thin to begin with.

Faith is BS. KNOWING is far better.

You don't know that. And neither do I. I have told people what my views on the subject are. How that may have effected their brainwashing, who knows. It isn't like it is a subject that is worth to keep harping about.
If you talked anyone into abandoning their faith, their faith was paper-thin to begin with.

You know nothing of faith.

Let's conduct a little thought experiment.

Prove to me the universe was not created ten minutes ago. Us with our apparent physical age, all our memories, the most distant stars, all the light we see from the universe created in transit, all the physical evidence of the age of Earth and the universe -- created ten minutes ago.

Prove it wasn't.

How many people have you talked into accepting your faith? Hint: zero
Probably. I'm not a very good witness, I'm afraid, and that's a failing God will discuss with me when I meet Him.

I hope I can meet god when I die. So I can take a shit in his mouth. God supposedly destroyed most of the life on earth just because he was upset with people. If he wasn't in fact a devil, he would have used his godlike powers to destroy only the guilty. Then he decided to save noah and some others. Thereby nullifying his reason for the destruction to begin with. Did he stop the destruction? No.

Last edited:

You know nothing of faith.

Let's conduct a little thought experiment.

Prove to me the universe was not created ten minutes ago. Us with our apparent physical age, all our memories, the most distant stars, all the light we see from the universe created in transit, all the physical evidence of the age of Earth and the universe -- created ten minutes ago.

Prove it wasn't.
The non-believing heathens really ARE a sorry bunch, aren't they?

Forum List

Back