BDS Going Down in Flames

The BDS movement against apartheid South Africa took many years before it finally became effective and brought down the racist SA government.

With time the same thing will eventually happen to the apartheid state of Israel. ... :cool:

Only one problem with that statement, genius, the govt. of South Africa has stated that there is no apartheid in Israel. Oooops!
Nutanyahoo was too afraid to attend Mandela's funeral in SA because he most likely have been arrested for 'Crimes against Humanity'.

True story........ :cool:

No he showed his utter contempt for the convicted murdering terrorist, which is what everyone else should have done. Have not seen an arrest warrant issued by the Hague for any Jewish politician, but have seen quite a few for islamonazi leaders.
Remember when the muslims tried to have the Israeli general arrested in London, and failed because he was not on the list of war criminals. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :razz:

Big deal.....1 jew dominated state. ... :cool:

A very big deal for you islamonazis as it means the Jews are better than you are, and you cant MASS MURDER them anymore. That was the real nakba when the Jews beat the massed forces of 8 muslim states, not once but 3 times. A tiny 6 million Jews took on 1 billion muslims and gave them a lesson in kick arse. The only two muslim nations with any sense were Egypt and Jordan and now they are reaping the benefits of the friendship with Israel.

"Apartehied Israel!" How do ya like that that? And here I actually believed that Israel is the only country in the entire Middle East to have citizens of virtually all living faiths & ethnicities including Muslim Palestinians with voting rights in the Israeli Knesset. Amazing what we can learn here. Please excuse me while I go tell my neighbors.
Well it has been recognised as Apartheid by just about everyone except the 'we will accept anything Israel does until Armageddon'crew

Last edited:
Only one problem with that statement, genius, the govt. of South Africa has stated that there is no apartheid in Israel. Oooops!
Although a 2007 public opinion poll found mixed opinions among the South African population,[139] some prominent South African figures, such as Desmond Tutu and Cabinet minister Ronnie Kasrils,[140][141] have long been vocal critics of Israel's actions during the ongoing Israeli–Palestinian conflict, sometimes drawing parallels between apartheid South Africa and modern-day Israel. Others, such as opposition politician Kenneth Meshoe, have objected to such comparisons;[142] and South Africa's former ambassador to Israel, Fumanekile Gqiba, was more ambivalent, concluding, "It’s difficult to say Israel is racist, in a classic sense. I will say a certain culture is dominant over the others – the Ashkenazi culture seems to dominate the systems of authority."[143] In any case, more recently, both the ruling ANC and its government have been willing to endorse openly an analogy between Israel and South African apartheid.[/quote]

Israel–South Africa relations - Wikipedia

The BDS movement against apartheid South Africa took many years before it finally became effective and brought down the racist SA government.

With time the same thing will eventually happen to the apartheid state of Israel. ... :cool:
Which is why the US has worked so hard for Americans to have no right to criticise a foreign State. Christian Zionists are the main supporters. People have had to pledge allegiance to Israel in order to get a job. Do they have to pledge allegiance to the US in order to get a job. I guess it is because the US is not a democracy. When people tried to take others to court for BDS in the UK the court ruled that as we were a Democracy people had the right to have whatever political view they wanted and this was not antisemitism. Do not worry the Government threatened to take away funding from any University which did not agree with the IHRA which itself does not allow criticism of Israel.

Arrested by whom ??
There is a law which allows anyone to arrest someone who is believed to have committed crimes against humanity and so on anywhere in the world. Israelis have been on that list. The UK Government had to change the law in the UK so that it was not possible to do this so that Israels would not be afraid of coming.

Forum List

Back