Battle of Bakhmud won by Russia

Last I heard they still hold a square KM of area....dunno. the truth is getting more difficult to find as there is an overload of crap to sift through and the usually more reliable sources are silent or have been silenced.
Does it matter? This ridiculous war will keep on going till Ukraine/NATO accepts that the present Russian occupied territory is lost for them. Till then the front-line will be going up and down between these two sides - measured in cm and m and hundred of thousands of dead.

Even if there is a ceasefire - unless NATO clearly refrains from a Ukrainian NATO membership - these two sides will be back onto each others throats within a couple of years.

As I had already assumed last year - NATO's last step towards escalation, before placing boots on the ground, will be F-16's. In case NATO should be mad enough to place boots on the ground - it will provide China and others all the reasons to supply Russia. - according and justifiable within the framework of international law.

As such if the F-16's can't get the job done (and I have no reasons to believe that they will) - NATO will push Ukraine towards a ceasefire. Till then keep slaughtering.

It is interesting to see how Putinheads are now trying to depict the Wagner as barefoot nomads with AKs at best.

Wow, as Americans say!!! 72 pages of hurling shit at each other! Is it on a par with "Wade versus that other guy" or "Make America abnormal again" threads?

“In Bakhmut a restaurant owner and 60,000 convicts destroyed an army that NATO trained for 9 years. Reminds me of the farmers in sandals that kicked the US out of Afghanistan. The US Govt spends a trillion dollars >per year< on a military that can’t win anything. What a waste.” Kim Dotcom via Twitter
As much as I'd have liked it to be true I don't think they kicked the US out of Afghanistan, the Americans left on their own accord. It reminds me of a "Kiev in three days" trope Hohols use to denigrate the Russia's army.

Last edited:
I like how all the Putin cheerleaders in here are celebrating Russia taking over 10 months to capture 16 sq miles and losing 100,000 soldiers :auiqs.jpg:

Does it matter? This ridiculous war will keep on going till Ukraine/NATO accepts that the present Russian occupied territory is lost for them. Till then the front-line will be going up and down between these two sides - measured in cm and m and hundred of thousands of dead.

Even if there is a ceasefire - unless NATO clearly refrains from a Ukrainian NATO membership - these two sides will be back onto each others throats within a couple of years.

As I had already assumed last year - NATO's last step towards escalation, before placing boots on the ground, will be F-16's. In case NATO should be mad enough to place boots on the ground - it will provide China and others all the reasons to supply Russia. - according and justifiable within the framework of international law.

As such if the F-16's can't get the job done (and I have no reasons to believe that they will) - NATO will push Ukraine towards a ceasefire. Till then keep slaughtering.
F-16s won't change the outcome of this war.

Moving on from Bakhmud now that it has been won by Russia.

Another great commentary by Col. Macgregor helps us understand more of the real situation :thup:

Col. Macgregor: Ukraine Is FALLING APART As Putin Marches West​

Will get to this as soon as earphones are replaced.

A ceasefire and negotiated settlement may be Putin's wet dream but it can't happen because no one believes Putin wouldn't come back for more. The war can only end when Russia comes to its senses and withdraws.

I like how all the Putin cheerleaders in here are celebrating Russia taking over 10 months to capture 16 sq miles and losing 100,000 soldiers :auiqs.jpg:
I like to know how all the Zelenski cheerleaders - explain as to how the UAF manged to maneuver themselves out of Bakhmud having been dug in and fortified there and the entire surrounding territory since 8 years.

Having three times the manpower that the RF has in Ukraine, having received almost US$60 Billion in military aid (3 times the German annual defense budget), having almost wiped out the RF air-force, intercepting almost 100% of Russia's aircraft and missiles - (which they can't even produce anymore since last year due to those highly effective sanctions) having destroyed almost all modern Russian tanks (supposedly the RF are now all in with T55/T-60), even sank some RF ships. The RF further possessing a totally inaccurate artillery - with worn out barrels - no intelligent grenades or respective MLRS/HIMARS missile systems, ineffective Iranian garbage drones, and totally demotivated soldiers and drunken conscripts who desert their units on a regular basis.

But supposedly a group called Wagner with insufficient ammo supplies and barely more then 20,000 troops at any given time - have achieved this "tactical UAF retreat".

Last edited:
UkraineWinning.jpg

A ceasefire and negotiated settlement may be Putin's wet dream but it can't happen because no one believes Putin wouldn't come back for more. The war can only end when Russia comes to its senses and withdraws.
Or when NATO comes to its senses and withdraws. Not only from Ukraine, of course.
Or when the Russians decide that is more safe to attack the USA directly.

I like to know how all the Zelenski cheerleaders - explain as to how the UAF manged to maneuver themselves out of Bakhmud having been dug in and fortified there and the entire surrounding territory since 8 years.

Having three times the manpower that the RF has in Ukraine, having received almost US$60 Billion in military aid (3 times the German annual defense budget), having almost wiped out the RF air-force, intercepting almost 100% of Russia's aircraft and missiles - (which they can't even produce anymore since last year due to those highly effective sanctions) having destroyed almost all modern Russian tanks (supposedly the RF are now all in with T55/T-60), even sank some RF ships. The RF further possessing a totally inaccurate artillery - with worn out barrels - no intelligent grenades or respective MLRS/HIMARS missile systems, ineffective Iranian garbage drones, and totally demotivated soldiers and drunken conscripts who desert their units on a regular basis.

But supposedly a group called Wagner with insufficient ammo supplies and barely more then 20,000 troops at any given time - have achieved this "tactical UAF retreat".
The Wagner Group is the only Russian army 'unit' that has offensive capabilities. Their number was 50 000 at their peak, they have one of the best equipment among Russian servicemen and massive artillery and air support. Your attempts to somehow diminish its significance is ridiculous, but understandable.

The shells deficit was likely a Prigozhin's invention for media hype and a mean for pressing Russian military officials to provide more ammunition. At least, Russian artillery didn't scale down their activity in any given time of the Wagner offensive.

Ukraine isn't able yet to prevent Russian tactical aviation from operating along the frontline. And Russians use it regularly. Bakhmut was not an exception.

The bulk of Western military aid went on ammunition, artillery systems and air defence systems. The offensive hardware, such as Western tanks and APCs, began arriving only since March.

The Wagner Group is the only Russian army 'unit' that has offensive capabilities. Their number was 50 000 at their peak, they have one of the best equipment among Russian servicemen and massive artillery and air support. Your attempts to somehow diminish its significance is ridiculous, but understandable.
Show me your source - regarding Wagner having or having had 50,000 at any given time - you obviously don't understand the correlation between an existing unit - it's losses and replacements. Wagner never had more then 20,000 at any given time - and even then almost 50% were released criminals with no battle or any relevant combat experience.
The shells deficit was likely a Prigozhin's invention for media hype and a mean for pressing Russian military officials to provide more ammunition. At least, Russian artillery didn't scale down their activity in any given time of the Wagner offensive.
Oh I see - now it was all fake propaganda - maybe you should reread all the Western Media garbage in regard to this topic of the past 5 month.
Ukraine isn't able yet to prevent Russian tactical aviation from operating along the frontline. And Russians use it regularly. Bakhmut was not an exception.
They have more then enough AA systems - silly excuse for inadequate UAF qualification and lack of tactical and strategic know-how.
The bulk of Western military aid went on ammunition, artillery systems and air defence systems. The offensive hardware, such as Western tanks and APCs, began arriving only since March.
Who are you trying to kid? The UAF last year from July - December alone had received more then 450MBT' and 600 APC/AFV's. And if an MLRS can destroy 10 T90's - what the hell the UAF needs tanks for? Russia has nothing that could match a HIMARS - you got any idea as to how many missiles the UAF brainlessly wasted in the past 9 month? and that due to this they need to resort to covert guerilla operations.

As I stated to you before - once the Ukrainian population finds out about it's true losses - The Polish Goebbels scholar is a gone case. Israel knows exactly as to who he is and on who's behalf he acts, and Israel is for sure the best informed country in regard to the "true" military situation in Ukraine - until Israel doesn't change it's mindset to supply Ukraine with their huge available, and modern military resources - and Biden's weaseling and ass-kissing towards Israel obviously ain't working, - I don't see any valid reason to change my mind.

Show me your source - regarding Wagner having or having had 50,000 at any given time - you obviously don't understand the correlation between an existing unit - it's losses and replacements. Wagner never had more then 20,000 at any given time - and even then almost 50% were released criminals with no battle or any relevant combat experience
It was John Kirby's statement. You can find that on the Web. Not too reliable source? Maybe, but you have the same.

They have more then enough AA systems - silly excuse for inadequate UAF qualification and lack of tactical and strategic know-how
Maybe, but I would not too denigrate Ukrainian air defence system. Especially given, what impact Russian missile attacks had in November or December and what they have now.

Tactical aviation flies on low altitudes which makes it hard for radars to spot and uses ammunition that can be fired from distance, without approaching the target.

Who are you trying to kid? The UAF last year from July - December alone had received more then 450MBT' and 600 APC/AFV's. And if an MLRS can destroy 10 T90's - what the hell the UAF needs tanks for? Russia has nothing that could match a HIMARS - you got any idea as to how many missiles the UAF brainlessly wasted in the past 9 month? and that due to this they need to resort to covert guerilla operations
My response was in line of your assuming 'where is Ukrainian counter-offensive'. Ukrainian officials said many times that this offensive would happen only when Ukraine got enough number of Western tanks and other armoured vehicles.

As I stated to you before - once the Ukrainian population finds out about it's true losses - The Polish Goebbels scholar is a gone case. Israel knows exactly as to who he is and on who's behalf he acts, and Israel is for sure the best informed country in regard to the "true" military situation in Ukraine - until Israel doesn't change it's mindset to supply Ukraine with their huge available, and modern military resources - and Biden's weaseling and ass-kissing towards Israel obviously ain't working, - I don't see any valid reason to change my mind
Not sure why Israel is given so much an attention here. If you think that in Ukraine people view this war in a Terminator movie way, then try to think again. Try this bullshit with someone else.

Forum List

Back