Batshit Crazy Republicans Part 2 : The REligious Psychosis of Mike Pence

It's clear from the direction of this thread that there are bigots all around on all sides. Each bigot is angry and hateful toward the other side and will do ANYTHING to fuck the other side and shit on their rights, just to get some twisted form of vindication, all at the expense of liberty.

There is no hope for peaceful liberty in America. War seems inevitable.
No. You are wrong.

This issue will boil down to people can’t be required to promote or condone others’ behaviors, ideals or rituals.

No hate. No bigotry. Objecting to behaviors or ideals isn’t bigotry. It’s freedom of association.

But we can’t be free to associate as we please because it might offend the immorality of the progressives who demand everyone think like them

It is not. They decided to enter the public market place, and i recognize no right to discriminate against gay people. So you will probably have to peddle that to someone else.
What you are telling the world is that business owners should be forced to do business with people in a way that works contrary to their religious convictions?

How is that liberty?

Is there an extreme shortage of cake bakers willing to bake a gay cake?

This is not the end of Jim Crow. Gays aren't left with no alternative.

Liberty is a two-way street.

I am losing hope and faith in the American people.
Can't follow business law, get your business license taken away...easy solution.

I also like how self-professed atheists - who claim not to believe in God - get so emotional / pissed that others believe in him.

It's like walking around being pissed at Christmas because so many people believe in Santa Clause or at Easter time because so many people believe in the Easter Bunny.

Bwuhahahaha....
You will have to remember the song to get this.
Dr-5YH8U0AAV1kS.jpg

The devil didn’t lose. That’s the amazing thing about the song

Can't follow business law, get your business license taken away...easy solution.

It is not, and never will be, a legitimate use of “business law”, to deny rights affirmed by the Constitution. You lying left wrong-wong pieces of shit think you are being clever when you abuse lesser laws in order to violate the higher law, which is the Constitution, but you're not being clever; you're just being evil and corrupt.

Trump's agendas promote a move to sanity and perhaps eventually an increase in hetero marriages. Which is needed.
What??!! What policies promote an increase in hetero marriages? And why is it needed? What in the name of fuck are you talking about ?. And Trump and "Sanity " in the same sentence? Give me a fucking break!!

Trump's agendas promote a move to sanity and perhaps eventually an increase in hetero marriages. Which is needed.
What??!! What policies promote an increase in hetero marriages? And why is it needed? What in the name of fuck are you talking about ?. And Trump and "Sanity " in the same sentence? Give me a fucking break!!

Can you and your "husband" reproduce?

Interesting how the Leftists went bat-shit crazy when they found out Pence will not allow himself to be in any potentially compromising situation alone, or one that could be perceived in a negative way with a woman out of respect for his wife and because of his Christ in faith and values...

The fact that they see that as a 'threat', how it is if such values are alien to them, says just about everything you need to know about them.

But we can’t be free to associate as we please because it might offend the immorality of the progressives who demand everyone think like them
Sure whiny, crybaby nonsense...you always free ro think amd believe whatever stupid nonsense you want. It's how you act that matters.

For instance, most Mormons, no doubt, still believe blacks are subhumans. All those weirdos had to do to satisfy people is to take that out of the rulebook.

Can every hetero couple reproduce?

No?

Then stfu

You like it in the ass too eh?
Look man, we've all told you a million times, save your gay sex fetish for other websites.

You're the one defending ass sex kid.
And what kind of moron thinks that defending the right to something means actively engaging in it? Just STFU, you are embarrassing yourself.

No?

Then stfu

Look man, we've all told you a million times, save your gay sex fetish for other websites.

up
And what kind of moron thinks that defending the right to something means actively engaging in it? Just STFU, you are embarrassing yourself.

You and I already know you're a **** kid. Shut up get with Patriot, he likes it.

Is that supposed to be an answer to my question? Replying with a question to a question just confirms your inability to actually think about what your saying.

Furthermore making assumptions about me- about who and what I am- is more evidence of you abject stupidity.

Lastly, same sex couples can and do have children and are parents. Hetero couples can't always "reproduce "in the usual way either .Do you have a problem with them? Do you have a problem with people who simply don't have children at all? Just what the fuck is your problem?

No?

Then stfu

up

You and I already know you're a **** kid. Shut up get with Patriot, he likes it.
You're not coming across as being all that bright, dude.

Forum List

Back