Batman vs Superman

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
I was looking forward to this movie until I saw the latest trailer. It looks Just so-so. They shouldn't have brought in Doomsday this early. They should have also not let us know that.

zonk.gif

I was looking forward to this movie until I saw the latest trailer. It looks Just so-so. They shouldn't have brought in Doomsday this early. They should have also not let us know that.
well they fucked up the "Worlds Finest" concept by making Batman much older than Superman....that told me all i needed to know about how they screwed up this movie....

well they fucked up the "Worlds Finest" concept by making Batman much older than Superman....that told me all i needed to know about how they screwed up this movie....

Why is that such a show-stopper for you?

Why is that such a show-stopper for you?
im a comic purest....if you are going to do the comic dont change things around that have a history of 50 + years....there is no need to make Batman older....if they would say this is not in the established DC timeline and is a what if story,then that is different.....but i dont believe they did that....

Forum List

Back