Trump Rewards Student Who Tore Down Tampon Dispenser

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I do believe that I know this news story. Here's the thing, I believe that everybody was in the wrong here. There was absolutely no reason whatsoever to have that machine up in the boy's bathroom, but at the same time vandalism is against the law.

It's also pretty cool that Trump contacted the kid and wrote him a letter and gave him a MAGA cap, but I don't think that he should be condoning illegal behavior either.

For me as a republican when either side does it it's wrong, but for democrats it's rules for thee and not for me.
This kid should have been more strategic and just loaded up the night before on cruciferous vegetables (e.g. brussel sprouts, cabbage), eggs, dairy products and corn ... and timed it appropriately.

I do believe that I know this news story. Here's the thing, I believe that everybody was in the wrong here. There was absolutely no reason whatsoever to have that machine up in the boy's bathroom, but at the same time vandalism is against the law.

It's also pretty cool that Trump contacted the kid and wrote him a letter and gave him a MAGA cap, but I don't think that he should be condoning illegal behavior either.

Great, so you support bullying and vandalism?

This truly one of the great issues of our time.

God you people are morons.

Forum List

Back