Basically Someone Can Release Anthrax in the White House and Never Get Caught

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The story from the WH keeps changing.
Why?
They’re liars.
Some security they’ve got. Carry anything in and never get caught.
America is in the best of hands.

Ross Perot said during his campaign that he would fire the secret service once he was in the white house now we see why. During GWBushs administration they let some street bum grab his daughter's purse while she was at a restaurant. Big changes in security are a long time coming but firing government people is not easy once there, they are there for life.

Why?
They’re liars.

I'd ask 1 more question on more details of where the coke was found and if pictures where taken and if not why, since when it was found the substance of the white powder was unknown.

It's unbelievable how the press refuses to address the fact of Hunter being a drug addict and the discovery of the coke. Maybe ask why Biden isn't more concerned with coke being found, does he not think drug addiction is a serious issue, what about all his 6 grandchildren, does he have any concern with them finding drugs laying around the WH?

I'd ask 1 more question on more details of where the coke was found and if pictures where taken and if not why, since when it was found the substance of the white powder was unknown.

It's unbelievable how the press refuses to address the fact of Hunter being a drug addict and the discovery of the coke. Maybe ask why Biden isn't more concerned with coke being found, does he not think drug addiction is a serious issue, what about all his 6 grandchildren, does he have any concern with them finding drugs laying around the WH?
Good point, but I’m more interested in the fact you can murder everyone in the White House and get away with it.

Clearly the Xiden admin either is running drugs, or they are totally lacks on national security to allow such a thing to happen

The DOJ just ignores issues like this.
Well let be clear...it ignores issues like this for rich white demafascsit, when the demafascist party is running it.

Had this been a black man's house, he'd be charged

Why?
They’re liars.
The funniest part is they keep on changing the location of where it was found. It was found where it was found. How can they possibly mess that up? But, they keep on changing that story.

They keep changing the story to protect the guilty person or persons.
I seriously believe it was left by one of those trannies a short while back and they just discovered it now. It's not really likely to be Hunter Biden's. But, it's obvious they are doing their best to cover it up. I'm sure their investigation will turn up nothing, publicly anyway.

If we had an Olympus was Fallen, we would vote for the foreign other side to win.

Why?
They’re liars.
Some deep state Trumper leftover leaving cocaine around the white house.

Is there no low to low for Trump humpers?

Why?
They’re liars.

I will go with the first story, before they started lying. It was found in the library in the East Wing.

Then they changed it and lied and said it was in the West Wing and we will never know who brought it into the WH.

This admin is so fucking corrupt.

This is embarrassing to the Secret Service if true. If I was a SS agent and I knew the admin was lying, I would be pissed.

I will go with the first story, before they started lying. It was found in the library in the East Wing.

Then they changed it and lied and said it was in the West Wing and we will never know who brought it into the WH.

This admin is so fucking corrupt.

This is embarrassing to the Secret Service if true. If I was a SS agent and I knew the admin was lying, I would be pissed.
But bottom line is it’s fairly easy to murder everyone in the WH.

Forum List

Back