Basically Someone Can Release Anthrax in the White House and Never Get Caught

The story from the WH keeps changing.
Why?
They’re liars.
Some security they’ve got. Carry anything in and never get caught.
America is in the best of hands.

Or a bomb. Or a listening device. Or a camera. Or a deadly virus.

MASSIVE security failure in this banana republic administration.

The story from the WH keeps changing.
Why?
They’re liars.
Some security they’ve got. Carry anything in and never get caught.
America is in the best of hands.

To go on a White House tour you need the approval of your Congress person or Senator. They are the ones that are supposed to vet the applicants. I guess with MAGA republicans in both houses that system can no longer be trusted.

BTW - It's not worth it. You only get to walk thru a half dozen rooms in an old house. Not worth the bother.

Not bad enough that I think the coke was left over from the Trump WH.
I didn't say it was left over from the Trump white house. Even fox news wouldn't try to push that narrative and they lie to keep their viewers.

I said a deep state Trumper left it there. If Trump was in office then they wouldn't be deep state, they would be just regular members of Trump's executive branch.

No, deep state means someone leftover from the Trump days left it there recently.

I didn't say it was left over from the Trump white house. Even fox news wouldn't try to push that narrative and they lie to keep their viewers.

I said a deep state Trumper left it there. If Trump was in office then they wouldn't be deep state, they would be just regular members of Trump's executive branch.

No, deep state means someone leftover from the Trump days left it there recently.

:itsok:

To go on a White House tour you need the approval of your Congress person or Senator. They are the ones that are supposed to vet the applicants. I guess with MAGA republicans in both houses that system can no longer be trusted.

BTW - It's not worth it. You only get to walk thru a half dozen rooms in an old house. Not worth the bother.
Please keep up. The crack was found in an area not open to the public.

They denied the laptop was real. Even before the election, 20 fbi and doj agents lied and said the laptop was Russian disinformation. Which is also known as influencing an election.
You are lying. Either on purpose or your media outlets lied to you and you were gullable enough to simply believe it.

They never said it was Russian disinformation; they said it had the appearance of Russian disinformation.

Forum List

Back