Bashar al-Assad is still the problem

what is a sancak?

alternate transliteration turkish pronunciation

No, it is not "alternate", it is "correct" pronunciation.

And where did you see the "sanjuk" pronunciation?

You havent anywhere, because there is no such pronunciation. The alternative would be "sanjak"...

And again, have nothing to do with anything here, but have been brought up by you, just to prove you know something about anything. But it is wrong... The pronunciation is wrong, your claim that you know 500.000 alevis and 10 mil alewites is wrong..... ALL WRONG....

You wrote that down incorrectly.
>>Alevis constitute 10-15 percent of Turkey’s population of 77 million, while Turkish citizens of Alawite origin are a much smaller community of less than a million people.<< UNHCR, so you didn't have to complain about a wiki source

............but I'm all wrong

Assad is not the problem....Gadaffi was not the problem...Egypt is not the problem!

The only problem here is Hussein Obama...the Wahhabi in the White House !

be patient----one more year

and 14 more months of Assad?

so? is that too secular for you?

do you need more islamic brotherhood....sharia law shit?

c'mon what is wrong with you people?

Not secular enough. Too alwaite, too abusive, too unjust, too corrupt
Too Assad

yeah right

the Wahhabis in Saudi Arabia are better for you right?

:cuckoo:

Assad is not the problem....Gadaffi was not the problem...Egypt is not the problem!

Too Assad

yeah right

Syrian people are better.

Too Assad

yeah right

They are fighting the terrorists you cheer.

Too Assad

where are you from?
please explain yourself.
why you didnt answer this question for 3 time?
are you shaming for something?

Too Assad

yeah right

matbe you are talking with arab-wahabi-sunni now.
the Wahhabis in Saudi Arabia are better for wahhabis :badgrin:

Too Assad

yeah right

people who open doors for isis ?
problem is: they love isis.they love sharia of law

what is a sancak?

You havent anywhere, because there is no such pronunciation. The alternative would be "sanjak"...

And again, have nothing to do with anything here, but have been brought up by you, just to prove you know something about anything. But it is wrong... The pronunciation is wrong, your claim that you know 500.000 alevis and 10 mil alewites is wrong..... ALL WRONG....

>>Alevis constitute 10-15 percent of Turkey’s population of 77 million, while Turkish citizens of Alawite origin are a much smaller community of less than a million people.<< UNHCR, so you didn't have to complain about a wiki source

Here is what it says in your wiki source:

"To avoid confusion with the Alevis, the Alawites call themselves Arap Alevileri ("Arab Alevis") in Turkish"
Alawites - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Arap Alevileri" means "Arabic Alevis"

So the only difference between Alawites and Alevis, according to this description, is that Alawites are Ararbs ?!?!?!?!

What the fuck, this is like saying; Russina orthodox and Ukranian orthodox are very different, well, because, one is Russian and the other is Ukranian, you know....

Even wiki says they are both alevis, but in a highly retarded way...

You are just as good as your source, which is wiki, highly inadequate in controversial non-empirical subjects, like religion...

My source is the alevis themselves. They dont distinguish themselves from Syrian alevis just because they are Turkish and Syrians are Arabs. That would be ridiculous and racist. I have plenty of them in my phone contacts list, including some of their "dede"s (alevi imams). If you want to ask anything, just let me know...

Too Assad

where are you from?
please explain yourself.

half my life I grew up, lived and worked in the middle east.
Why does it matter? We use avatars and screen names, and that is how I prefer.
Where am I from? Earth

Why do I have to explain myself? I am not the subject of the posts.

Too Assad

yeah right

people attacked by Assad because they wanted a better Syria, more freedom, justice. The right to disagree with Assad and not be arrest, imprisoned or killed with due process, without their families know where they were, without torture.
Assad claimed he would be a reformer and improve the lives of syrians. He became worse that his father, without the keen senses and political know how.

Assad opened the door when the attack on protesters and orders for the military to fire on and kill their own people. It went from civil protests to civil war

Too Assad

yeah right

sad that you really believe that

Too Assad

yeah right

people attacked by Assad because they wanted a better Syria, more freedom, justice. The right to disagree with Assad and not be arrest, imprisoned or killed with due process, without their families know where they were, without torture.
Assad claimed he would be a reformer and improve the lives of syrians. He became worse that his father, without the keen senses and political know how.

Assad opened the door when the attack on protesters and orders for the military to fire on and kill their own people. It went from civil protests to civil war

no no monomy.
they want sharia of law.they want stoning their woman for cheat.they want woman cant go school
they want justice of sharia .they hate assad .because he wasnt sunni and he hadnt sharia goverment.he had secular.they want islamic police .they want islamic judje

just maybe 10 % of people

what is a sancak?

"To avoid confusion with the Alevis, the Alawites call themselves Arap Alevileri ("Arab Alevis") in Turkish"

So the only difference between Alawites and Alevis, according to this description, is that Alawites are Ararbs ?!?!?!?!

What the fuck, this is like saying; Russina orthodox and Ukranian orthodox are very different, well, because, one is Russian and the other is Ukranian, you know....

You are just as good as your source, which is wiki, highly inadequate in controversial non-empirical subjects, like religion...

My source is the alevis themselves. They dont distinguish themselves from Syrian alevis just because they are Turkish and Syrians are Arabs. That would be ridiculous and racist. I have plenty of them in my phone contacts list, including some of their "dede"s (alevi imams). If you want to ask anything, just let me know...

avoiding a confusion in name does not mean the practices are the same, similar but not the same is some aspects. Being 12ers and mystic does not mean they are just arab vs turk. Different christian sects might be similar but not the same.

LOL
You don't want others to use wiki but you feel comfortable to use it in reply.

If they were exactly the same, why the need to distinguish themselves?

Alawites in Syria and Alevis in Turkey: Crucial Differences

what is a sancak?

avoiding a confusion in name does not mean the practices are the same, similar but not the same is some aspects. Being 12ers and mystic does not mean they are just arab vs turk. Different christian sects might be similar but not the same.

LOL

"You don't want others to use wiki but you feel comfortable to use it in reply."

Because you are using wiki as a source, I am showing you how uselss your source is.
While on the other hand I am using alevis themselves as a source. Which concludes this subject for me.

You have never met an alevi... Let alone meeting one, never seen an alevi in your life, and trying to make conclusions based on some wiki articles

You claim to know better than an alevi himself. This by itself says a lot....

Too Assad

yeah right

no no monomy.
they want sharia of law.they want stoning their woman for cheat.they want woman cant go school
they want justice of sharia .they hate assad .because he wasnt sunni and he hadnt sharia goverment.he had secular.they want islamic police .they want islamic judje

just maybe 10 % of people

ISIS are mostly foreigners from around the world. Assad used ISIS instead of fighting each other for the most part. When russia got involved and limited actions against the syrian people they began to go after ISIS.

Nothing in the region is clear cut or simple. A tangled web is far easier.

LOL

"You don't want others to use wiki but you feel comfortable to use it in reply."

Because you are using wiki as a source, I am showing you how uselss your source is.
While on the other hand I am using alevis themselves as a source. Which concludes this subject for me.

You have never met an alevi... Let alone meeting one, never seen an alevi in your life, and trying to make conclusions based on some wiki articles

You claim to know better than an alevi himself. This by itself says a lot....

I've given a number of other sources as well. The use of wiki also relies on the references and checked against other sites. For some it should be a begining, not the live all end all.

Too Assad

where are you from?
please explain yourself.

Is it any of your business where she comes from? From your poor English, the readers can see you are not an American-born person and yet no one is asking you from which country you came from or from which country you are posting..

Too Assad

where are you from?
please explain yourself.

Is it any of your business where she comes from? From your poor English, the readers can see you are not an American-born person and yet no one is asking you from which country you came from or from which country you are posting..

he offered his country up early on.
I'm american, now

I don't think he expected anyone to know the places or people of Iran so well, or to have a rudimentary knowledge of Islam.
I'm not at all ashamed, I just like to keep my family private, and safe.

Too Assad

where are you from?
please explain yourself.

thank you for attacking me because of my poor english.
im not in fight with aria2chat. we just talk ..............

Forum List

Back