Barry SCOLDS Dallas PD Survivors!

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
I started seeing red when I watched the self-absorbed shit-for-brains president of ours giving a totally inappropriate speech at a ceremony made necessary by another racist negro coward. So what I'll do is forward a post made by a fella who said it better than I could:

John Dallas • 6 hours ago

“I’ve seen how inadequate my own words can be,” he said so truly. Certain minorities are more likely to get pulled over because they are more likely to have committed a crime, and more likely to get harsher sentences because their crimes were much more violent. We know this, we know that certain minorities are more bigoted than most other people. And how all of this relates to the death of five public servants killed because of their race, who were protecting minorities calling them despicable names because those minorities are racist. These slain officers had nothing to do with racism in other states, and work for a minority master. Referring to himself 45 times, he at least made the event memorable in his own mind.

Obama Scolds Cops At Memorial For Murdered Cops

I am working on my tenth POTUS and I have not always agreed with what they have to say. That being said I also have never been berated and talked to like I was a juvenile. pbo is so wrapped up in his own head he can't relate to a large portion of the population. His demeanor is one of a self important, petulant and childish gas bag.

All I can say is thank God that the election is 117 days away...

We know this, we know that certain minorities are more bigoted than most other people.
Definition of racism to a fuckin T. Fuck that smug bitch

I started seeing red when I watched the self-absorbed shit-for-brains president of ours giving a totally inappropriate speech at a ceremony made necessary by another racist negro coward. So what I'll do is forward a post made by a fella who said it better than I could:

John Dallas • 6 hours ago

“I’ve seen how inadequate my own words can be,” he said so truly. Certain minorities are more likely to get pulled over because they are more likely to have committed a crime, and more likely to get harsher sentences because their crimes were much more violent. We know this, we know that certain minorities are more bigoted than most other people. And how all of this relates to the death of five public servants killed because of their race, who were protecting minorities calling them despicable names because those minorities are racist. These slain officers had nothing to do with racism in other states, and work for a minority master. Referring to himself 45 times, he at least made the event memorable in his own mind.

Obama Scolds Cops At Memorial For Murdered Cops
He should be impeached and removed for that speech.

That said, his comments are nothing new for him.

Way back when he first announced for POTUS, he and Michelle were interviewed on one of the left wing networks. He and she agreed that Barry could be murdered merely going out to gas for the car, because he is black. Of course, this racist hatred was ignored in the media.

He never mentions racism in his own community and from his own violent people. Only white people are racist and only black people are targeted for their race.

I am working on my tenth POTUS and I have not always agreed with what they have to say. That being said I also have never been berated and talked to like I was a juvenile. pbo is so wrapped up in his own head he can't relate to a large portion of the population. His demeanor is one of a self important, petulant and childish gas bag.

All I can say is thank God that the election is 117 days away...
Yet many on the Left condemn Trump as an egotistical arrogant asshole, but they all voted twice for one in Barry.

He never mentions racism in his own community and from his own violent people. Only white people are racist and only black people are targeted for their race.
It is a commonly held belief that blacks can't be racist.

Of course, it is all bullshit designed to deceive. It works on progs.

Watch out you people dumb assed dot com will be up to call you racists.

Roflmao

The lamest excuse for a President sat in a pew for 20 years listening to "God Damn America". Why is anyone surprised?

Yep, and now the masquerade is over and he feels free to punish the American people without pretense or moderation. We'll be seeing his inner-Hussein in these last few months and are about to learn how messed up he really is. :eusa_eh:

Watch this: S.J. We know that racism affects blacks by being targeted by the police and having your freedom taken away. Which is a very bad situation. So in order to understand your side. How has racism by blacks affected you or whites in general?

The lamest excuse for a President sat in a pew for 20 years listening to "God Damn America". Why is anyone surprised?

Trump voted for Hillary and endorsed her for President. That was 10 short years ago. Obama is responsible for the words of a preacher 20 years ago but Trump isnt responsible for his own words 10 years ago?

Watch this: S.J. We know that racism affects blacks by being targeted by the police and having your freedom taken away. Which is a very bad situation. So in order to understand your side. How has racism by blacks affected you or whites in general?
We now see blacks as racist. And you just approved that message. Moron.

Silly me, I used to think that the post Paris massacre speech was the most despicable, beneath-contempt discourse Typhoid Barry could possibly give. Yet he went even lower than this one, making it into his usual scolding/sniveling against anyone who is a victim of black mass-depravities. I can't even listen to this twisted, malicious creature's croaking, stuttering blather anymore because (I'm not kidding) it really makes me physically sick to my stomach. Obamasshole is living proof that the bottom of humanity's barrel really has no bottom; it goes deeper than the Mariana Trench.

Trump voted for Hillary and endorsed her for President. That was 10 short years ago. Obama is responsible for the words of a preacher 20 years ago but Trump isnt responsible for his own words 10 years ago?

The difference being is, Obie was indoctrinated by his preacher and Trump was not by Hillary. One day, maybe, you'll get smart.

How has it affected you?

How has it affected you?

Personally? Not too much. I have lost empathy for them. I don't like their violent nature.. Is that what they were aiming for?

Silly me, I used to think that the post Paris massacre speech was the most despicable, beneath-contempt discourse Typhoid Barry could possibly give. Yet he went even lower than this one, making it into his usual scolding/sniveling against anyone who is a victim of black mass-depravities. I can't even listen to this twisted, malicious creature's croaking, stuttering blather anymore because (I'm not kidding) it really makes me physically sick to my stomach. Obamasshole is living proof that the bottom of humanity's barrel really has no bottom; it goes deeper than the Mariana Trench.

"Typhoid Barry"....excellent! :lol:

Forum List

Back