Barr warns trump that the Mar-a-lago documents case is more dangerous than hush money

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

He is right. I think the hush money case will never go to trial. Georgia will indict next and then the DOJ will indict over obstruction of justice. Barr knows they have the goods on trump.

But the hush money indictment opened the door for the others. The sky is not going to fall because a former president is indicted. trump is going down. And if the GOP nominates trump...they will see defeats across the board. The party is in real trouble, cause they are too cowardly to tell trump to hit the road.

Oh no, nor Barr too? When will Trump ever regain his footing as a stable genius?
trump is on course to take the entire GOP down due to the incredible stupid MAGA cult. trump may be the first US president who goes to jail. He is breaking down barriers for presidential firsts.

First president to be impeached twice
First president to be indicted.
And soon, first president to sit behind bars.

I am sure there are other first that I did not think of.

trump is on course to take the entire GOP down due to the incredible stupid MAGA cult. trump may be the first US president who goes to jail. He is breaking down barriers for presidential firsts.

First president to be impeached twice
First president to be indicted.
And soon, first president to sit behind bars.

You have a potato for President, who deserves to actually go to jail. But reality means nothing. Government is what matters.

WallsTap.jpg

The search warrant violated the 4th Amendment and that issue has yet to be adjudicated and probably won't be unless they indict Trumo for a phony charge of obstruction. Then they will move to quash that warrant.

Meanwhile, Joe Biden had over 1100 ages of classified documents at the Penn Biden Center, a hotbed of CCP money.

And that is just one place Biden had documents squirreled away.

He is right. I think the hush money case will never go to trial. Georgia will indict next and then the DOJ will indict over obstruction of justice. Barr knows they have the goods on trump.

But the hush money indictment opened the door for the others. The sky is not going to fall because a former president is indicted. trump is going down. And if the GOP nominates trump...they will see defeats across the board. The party is in real trouble, cause they are too cowardly to tell trump to hit the road.
And the Georgia case where Trump sought to conspire with elections officials to commit voter fraud and other election crimes is the most dangerous case of them all.

You have a potato for President, who deserves to actually go to jail. But reality means nothing. Government is what matters.
Trump is fucking it up for other presidents because of needed changes and reforms. I guess that makes it all worth it to you.

The search warrant violated the 4th Amendment and that issue has yet to be adjudicated and probably won't be unless they indict Trumo for a phony charge of obstruction. Then they will move to quash that warrant.

Meanwhile, Joe Biden had over 1100 ages of classified documents at the Penn Biden Center, a hotbed of CCP money.

And that is just one place Biden had documents squirreled away.
It is not having the documents. It is obstructing the efforts to recover the documents. There will be evidence that trump concealed and even lied to his attorneys about the documents. trump is making Nixon look like a Boy Scout. He is a Mafia Boss in Political clothing.

Both Biden and Pence had classified documents, but they immediately gave them back. trump, on the other hand, concealed, moved, and even shared the documents with others. The DOJ is gonna make his life more miserable than it is now.

To this day, trump swears that the documents belong to him. That is a lie and it was be proven in court. trump has dug a hole that he cannot get out of.

Psst... I hear the "walls are closin' in"! Do you people ever listen to yourselves? Have you not noticed that the same kinds of efforts have never stopped since 2016 AND, not a single one has harmed him? Here's the thing... sure, Trump will be convicted when a DC grand jury indicts him. That's GUARANTEED. The missing element is the penalty you people desire versus the legal realities involved. IT WON'T DISQUALIFY HIM. What it WILL do is boost his popularity and his fundraising so by all means - go for it :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back