BARR told Trump to his face, "you're going to lose, you're humiliating yourself: pettiness, acrimony, punching down, chaos--we're tired of this shit"

Well no one was willing to take the job. Anyone owes loyalty to their boss until they're asked to to do something wrong. Barr refused to help Trump try and steal the 20 election. That may have saved the Republic.

Saved the Republic? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::badgrin:

Like there was ever any threat to it by a bunch of unarmed yahoos dressed like fake wrestlers.

All the men around Trump were better men than he is. You know they hated being stuck with him.. Trump wasted his presidency.
And they deserve no sympathy! If they didn't know they were signing on with a lunatic, they were too stupid to hoid the positions in the first place. Bigly!!!

Like there was ever any threat to it by a bunch of unarmed yahoos dressed like fake wrestlers.

That is a gambit we've seen offered by several posters here. Once they accepted that the 2,300 to 3,000 who broke the law were not ANTIFA, of FBI, well, now those law-breakers have morphed into fat guys wearing Carharts.....and thus posed no threat to anybody, let alone the United States of America.

Which means those pushing that narrative simply haven't read enough news about the investigation, and the continuing reportage.

Here's what I've seen, and it sounds plausible. More plausible than the ANTIFA sillliness.

Those fat and old blokes were the cannon-fodder, the deus ex machina that offered the opportunity to declare an emergency, voiding the election in the contested states, install marshal law, and sending the vote back to Republican dominated state legislatures with their pre-arranged stockpile of 'alternate electors'.

Yeah, I know it sounds nutso crazo. Sounds like a lot of moving parts.
But the Eastman memo, the testimony about Giuliani's activities, and so on....sure seem pointed in that direction.
That's the scenario the reportage has more than hinted at.

So, while some here want to dress up the guys who beat the crap out of the police as just fat off-duty cops, or firemen, of ex-military who don't like Joe.....or even merely bedazzled selfie-takers who got caught up in the moment.....it seems there was a little more foreplay involved.

You don't recently purchase thousands of dollars worth of high capacity weaponry & ammo, transport it all the way to DC, and 'stage' it in a nearby hotel room and call it your "QRF" back-up.......just so you can have a cool-selfie.

Let us all hope that the Select Committee, who seem to be taking their responsibility seriously, can help America understand who the players were, what were their actions and their intentions. We need a fulsome exhaustive report on how January 6th came to be. Hold those responsible accountable. And establish the protocols so that such a fraught moment will not happen again in the United States of America.

ALL true citizen patriots want that.
Those who don't.......well then, they ain't.

WOW, I don't need to add ANYTHING to that. Well except his appeal to VIOLENCE and the violent. Barr didn't mention that, at least in this reporting...

"You're going to lose because there's going to be enough people who otherwise would vote for you who are
just tired of the acrimony, the pettiness, the punching down and picking a fight at every moment, and the apparent
chaos, and they're just going to say, 'We're tired of this sh*t.' "

Barr told Trump to his face 'you're going to lose' because he was humiliating himself at COVID briefings: book

Sarah K. Burris
July 21, 2021

Carol Leonnig and Phil Rucker's new book I Alone Can Fix It contains some stories about former Attorney General Bill Barr using surprisingly blunt language to convince former President Donald Trump to stop doing daily coronavirus briefings.

"I feel you are going to lose the election," Barr told Trump in April 2020 as the virus was killing more Americans, according to the reporters. "I feel you are actually losing touch with your own base."

Some of the Trump fans that Barr had talked to when traveling had confided in him that they were bothered by Trump's petty squabbles with his perceived enemies when they needed him. They, like most Americans, wanted steady leaders that could steer the country through the pandemic and bring back the economy.

"I have yet to meet anybody who supports you who hasn't said to me, 'We love the president, but would you please tell him to turn it back a bit?'" Barr said according to the new book. "You're going to lose because there's going to be enough people who otherwise would vote for you who are just tired of the acrimony, the pettiness, the punching down and picking a fight at every moment, and the apparent chaos, and they're just going to say, 'We're tired of this sh*t.' "

“There’s an invisible contract we all signed at birth,” it begins, introducing the idea (threadbare and moth-eaten these days) that citizens deserve to expect things from their government. Their own efforts and labor ought to form part of “a promise: Every hour we work means longer days of freedom and security." Ed Markey, 2020

Continued
Sounds like everyone who worked for trump. It’s no surprise trump policy was a giant failure.

That is a gambit we've seen offered by several posters here. Once they accepted that the 2,300 to 3,000 who broke the law were not ANTIFA, of FBI, well, now those law-breakers have morphed into fat guys wearing Carharts.....and thus posed no threat to anybody, let alone the United States of America.

Which means those pushing that narrative simply haven't read enough news about the investigation, and the continuing reportage.

Here's what I've seen, and it sounds plausible. More plausible than the ANTIFA sillliness.

Those fat and old blokes were the cannon-fodder, the deus ex machina that offered the opportunity to declare an emergency, voiding the election in the contested states, install marshal law, and sending the vote back to Republican dominated state legislatures with their pre-arranged stockpile of 'alternate electors'.

Yeah, I know it sounds nutso crazo. Sounds like a lot of moving parts.
But the Eastman memo, the testimony about Giuliani's activities, and so on....sure seem pointed in that direction.
That's the scenario the reportage has more than hinted at.

So, while some here want to dress up the guys who beat the crap out of the police as just fat off-duty cops, or firemen, of ex-military who don't like Joe.....or even merely bedazzled selfie-takers who got caught up in the moment.....it seems there was a little more foreplay involved.

You don't recently purchase thousands of dollars worth of high capacity weaponry & ammo, transport it all the way to DC, and 'stage' it in a nearby hotel room and call it your "QRF" back-up.......just so you can have a cool-selfie.

Let us all hope that the Select Committee, who seem to be taking their responsibility seriously, can help America understand who the players were, what were their actions and their intentions. We need a fulsome exhaustive report on how January 6th came to be. Hold those responsible accountable. And establish the protocols so that such a fraught moment will not happen again in the United States of America.

ALL true citizen patriots want that.
Those who don't.......well then, they ain't.
What the fuck are you talking about?

WOW, I don't need to add ANYTHING to that. Well except his appeal to VIOLENCE and the violent. Barr didn't mention that, at least in this reporting...

"You're going to lose because there's going to be enough people who otherwise would vote for you who are
just tired of the acrimony, the pettiness, the punching down and picking a fight at every moment, and the apparent
chaos, and they're just going to say, 'We're tired of this sh*t.' "

Barr told Trump to his face 'you're going to lose' because he was humiliating himself at COVID briefings: book

Sarah K. Burris
July 21, 2021

Carol Leonnig and Phil Rucker's new book I Alone Can Fix It contains some stories about former Attorney General Bill Barr using surprisingly blunt language to convince former President Donald Trump to stop doing daily coronavirus briefings.

"I feel you are going to lose the election," Barr told Trump in April 2020 as the virus was killing more Americans, according to the reporters. "I feel you are actually losing touch with your own base."

Some of the Trump fans that Barr had talked to when traveling had confided in him that they were bothered by Trump's petty squabbles with his perceived enemies when they needed him. They, like most Americans, wanted steady leaders that could steer the country through the pandemic and bring back the economy.

"I have yet to meet anybody who supports you who hasn't said to me, 'We love the president, but would you please tell him to turn it back a bit?'" Barr said according to the new book. "You're going to lose because there's going to be enough people who otherwise would vote for you who are just tired of the acrimony, the pettiness, the punching down and picking a fight at every moment, and the apparent chaos, and they're just going to say, 'We're tired of this sh*t.' "

“There’s an invisible contract we all signed at birth,” it begins, introducing the idea (threadbare and moth-eaten these days) that citizens deserve to expect things from their government. Their own efforts and labor ought to form part of “a promise: Every hour we work means longer days of freedom and security." Ed Markey, 2020

Continued
Says who? Unnamed sources, of course. This is a prog fantasy, not reality

Says who? Unnamed sources, of course. This is a prog fantasy, not reality
As if there isn’t a long line of people who worked with trump that have similarly described him…. Are you really this dumb?

Forum List

Back