Barr Out

Fake news, Barr is still on the job, working hard to bring justice to democrats.

He's gonna be gone before Christmas. Sorry, but he's no longer a Trump supporter, even he knows that the Cheeto In Chief is an idiot.

Fake news, Barr is still on the job, working hard to bring justice to democrats.

He's gonna be gone before Christmas. Sorry, but he's no longer a Trump supporter, even he knows that the Cheeto In Chief is an idiot.

No way, he's still in, you guys are insane.

Are you saying that he's gonna still be there after Christmas? If that is what you are saying, I've got some really nice swamp land in Death Valley that I will sell you for 10 bucks per acre. How much you want?

To the rescue it's none other than former acting Attorney General and Caucasian M & M, Mathew Whitaker.
1607988406408.png

They suck on fake news until their jaws break!

Tell ya what...........................if Barr is still there next year (after Jan 01), then I will be willing to pay you 100.00, if not, then you send me 100.00. Deal?

And that goes for any of you idiots who think Barr will be there after Christmas.

Tell ya what...........................if Barr is still there next year (after Jan 01), then I will be willing to pay you 100.00, if not, then you send me 100.00. Deal?

And that goes for any of you idiots who think Barr will be there after Christmas.

Thread is about Barr resigning today. You can now resume your normal activity of sucking off fake news and stubby Chinese cock!

Listen stupid, and I'm typing this real slow, I know Barr is leaving, I knew it days ago. You see, I'm practicing on becoming a leftist shit stain like you, so no matter if Barr is leaving, I'm still going to claim he isn't. Isn't that how you liars work? How am I doing? www.learntobealeftist.com

Thread is about Barr resigning today. You can now resume your normal activity of sucking off fake news and stubby Chinese cock!

Barr said he was going to resign today. He's gonna be gone by the end of the month. Keep kissing Trump's ass if that makes you feel better.

Barr said he was going to resign today. He's gonna be gone by the end of the month. Keep kissing Trump's ass if that makes you feel better.
Everytime I kiss Trumps ass a leftist goes to hell.

Last edited:

Go catch cum in a 3-some!
I didn't forget your old post! :springbed:

Everytime I kiss Trumps ass a leftist gets goes to hell.

Keep your lips puckered, and keep kissing, I'm still here.

Forum List

Back